"WE HAD PSO'S RUNNING IN BITCOIN

"WE HAD PSO'S RUNNING IN BITCOIN...

THEY DIED."

what did he mean by this?

Attached: 1544217169906.jpg (537x820, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oA_q1OC-Aos
researchgate.net/profile/Konstantinos_Sgantzos/project/Implementing-A-Church-Turing-Deutsch-Principle-Machine-on-a-Blockchain/attachment/5a01b45a4cde26d9055d81cc/AS:558051050233856@1510061146342/download/Sgantzos_K_GA-HSCBB17.pdf?context=projectUpdatesLog
youtu.be/oA_q1OC-Aos?t=591
youtu.be/bB8kDUF0ZFs
youtube.com/watch?v=ClVnit3sQeo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PSO
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who’s “we”?

PSO, particle swarm optimization. A form of machine learning, a building block for AI running on the blockchain.

youtube.com/watch?v=oA_q1OC-Aos [6m]

here he talks about universal turing machines and a wolfram 110 which is a cellular automata and the simplest provably turing complete system we know of. It is capable of running on Bitcoin.

here's a paper also about an AI running on bitcoin:
researchgate.net/profile/Konstantinos_Sgantzos/project/Implementing-A-Church-Turing-Deutsch-Principle-Machine-on-a-Blockchain/attachment/5a01b45a4cde26d9055d81cc/AS:558051050233856@1510061146342/download/Sgantzos_K_GA-HSCBB17.pdf?context=projectUpdatesLog

Attached: blackpill.jpg (1223x324, 140K)

who is me?

>THEY DIED."
>what did he mean by this?

he means they had to shut down the AI because the transaction fees in Bitcoin were cost-prohibitive. Or if you believe the blackpill, the removed op codes and segwit changes in btc broke a lot of the AI functionality.

DID THEY DIED

("they" who?)

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (900x900, 198K)

>Who’s “we”?
Dr. Craig Wright and his team of researchers at nChain.

> ("they" who?)
"they" meaning the AI(s). They died. The Bilderberg group killed Satoshi's AI. Get it?

>A form of machine learning, a building block for AI running on the blockchain.
actually it's more like a savage tool for optimization can be more efficient than neural nets but also much more crude.

>which is perfect for something like bitcoin because what ends up happening is the compiler creates a program that you know will end and you'll know - without gas or anything like that, within determined timeframes -

youtu.be/oA_q1OC-Aos?t=591

holy fuck my mind is blown. I am seeing the matrix now. I am seeing the true fight between blockstream and satoshi and I am seeing the fight over the protocol itself

fucking wow. I'm not going to explain what I just understood and I know the likelihood of anyone with both the knowledge background and intelligence to understand this seeing this thread is near zero.

I am going to only explain it to a few friends and swear them to secrecy, because the plan - HOLY SHIT - might be ruined if the wrong people find out. And it is a beautiful plan. I just want to see it unfold. I don't even care. It's so beautiful. I had a dislike for Craig until now but I can't help but admire what he is doing and from that, the aspect of his personality that made him want to do this in the first place. I am fucking tripping like hell right now on this. Holy shit.

Attached: 1521736689313.jpg (247x300, 23K)

Sound like bollocks

jews you antisemitic cissgendered whitemeal

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-08 at 6.05.44 AM.png (1272x1434, 730K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-08 at 6.07.37 AM.png (650x880, 144K)

youtu.be/bB8kDUF0ZFs

explain to me a fucking dumb low iq normie like me what this means for bitcoin core.

are you high on something?

youtube.com/watch?v=ClVnit3sQeo

is this legit?

so by some tooth gritting mind blowing meme magic driven hardmode way you could in theory do the same shit the eth basic instruction set provides (and more) with bitcoin. maybe.

it won't really be that hard - nChain and others are working on high-level programming language and compiler that will 'compile' your high-level (ez mode) programs into native bitcoin script. fuck ETH, it's going in a dead-end direction with proof-of-stake

AI is a buzzword for stuff that's just an algorithm

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PSO

Dont worry user, I checked the internet for you and recovered this valuable information.
Most likely reference is:

> phone sex operator (PSO)

come on man i'm a programmer i have coded in everything from machine code to 5th gen languages.

you need the correct tool for what you want to do if you want turing compete programming platform you don't start with semicunductors.

Private Software On-chain

Pic related.
It is from the "paper".

Let that sink in.

Attached: fckingwikipedia.png (569x275, 34K)

We know, hes going to become the god on this planet.

if someone dont see this coming its literaly retarded.

Share your insights user

Attached: 1544277205580.jpg (1000x1000, 92K)

you can still sell your bags and but bitcoin at the bottom

Attached: csw.png (664x4124, 399K)

big if true

Kek

there was an IA running in Bitcoin

>"WE HAD PSO'S RUNNING IN BITCOIN...
Damn, can I hook my Dreamcast up to bitcoin?

Why do threads like this make me so STIFF? And why is craig unironically a genius?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-08 at 12.36.53 PM.png (2738x1518, 979K)