Well he's no wrong

Well he's no wrong

Attached: Screenshot_20181208-144642_Chrome.jpg (969x813, 215K)

I think everyone has said in the last year that 90% of the ICOs are scams.

>A Persian Jew Banker.
3/4 of those words are enemies of the West

I would love for this guy to be assassinated

Attached: nasim.jpg (411x467, 44K)

He's not wrong and it's a joy to see.

I work in the "traditional" financial sector, as opposed to *coins. Raising assets, or trying to, over the past 24 months has been suffering because even large institutions got hooked into the FOMO.

Last month I got my FIRST call of the year (over the past 24 months I'm normally the one picking up the phone and trying to call clients).

Guess what? They want to go back to traditional product because their block/coin ponzi blew up.

And the phone hasn't stopped.

Yip, schadenfreude is real.

Attached: 1542928317468.png (1000x861, 259K)

Remember the prophecy,
>Market death
>mass alt exit scam/close
>Surviving coins moon
At this point is seems like the second phase is just beginning. Maybe the bull run is end of next year?

This actually true.

this

also fuck Nouriel Roubini. he was bought hook, line and sinker by kikes

Attached: jewbird.png (1200x1205, 828K)

it was expected and long awaited but... anyone that thinks there will not be twice as many born from the ashes is a gullible fool. it's easier to create a new shitcoin than to flip a burger.

ok. please link the a list of 1000 crypto/blockchain ventures that have gone bankrupt.

>Tfw you know a microcap crypto with a working product
>The coin has a company founded underneath it
>Company has an eshop currently being demoed by about 50 people
>Marketing blitz and full launch scheduled for January
>tfw you're fucking loading up as much as possible and currently have 7% of the coins in circulation

If this takes off I'm a fucking millionaire.

No you don’t

>He warned you
>You didn't listen

Attached: it_all_ends.png (581x720, 426K)

She was too pure for this world.

>tfw you wasted your time """investing""" when all you had to do to become a millionaire was fork a shitcoin and pay somebody to design a pretty logo

Name pls, dont be greedy

>>tfw you wasted your time """investing""" when all you had to do to become a millionaire was fork a shitcoin and pay somebody to design a pretty logo

Much harder than it sounds. EVERYONE was trying to do this, only the top fraction of a % of new projects got any kind of traction whatsoever. I attempted to make a few projects myself but raised just a few ETH.

My best creative accomplishment was during the pyramid fad in March/April, when I cloned PoWH a bunch of times.

You need good connections and capital to get your own project off the ground. $100's of 1000's in marketing/bribe money.

this, i had a great idea for an ICO and only managed to get halfway through the project

the techincal part is the easiest part, everything else sucks way more

kek