ETH nodes

now that eth is getting cheaper, are you thinking about buying up 32+ ETH to run a node?

Attached: file.png (1219x491, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amberdata.io/blocks/7080000
wikihow.com/Die-Peacefully
twitter.com/peter_szilagyi/status/1071052095535628288
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No single digit shitcoin

yes definitely, 32 eth is a very good opportunity right now

If Anons are not backing up the truck right now to load up on ETH then they will remain poor. Did not think we would go below 3 digits ever again. We are all going to laugh hard in June looking back at this time period and buying ETH for under $100.

Attached: yoda.jpg (205x246, 8K)

I have reached 32ETH now, but if it drops any further I might get additional 32 for more nodes.

amberdata.io/blocks/7080000

not sure which is more pathetic out of this and the '133 NANO = 21 BTC' shilling

>delusion

wikihow.com/Die-Peacefully

Attached: accepting.jpg (474x395, 33K)

Attached: Noob.jpg (709x535, 96K)

> it's going down now so it'll never go up again

Emotional nigger. This is the type of mentality that'll make you stay poor.

Do you brainlets understand that there will be pools and you will be able to stake 0.0001 or 99999?

isnt there some additional risk involved in staking in a pool VS staking your own?

yes

>amberdata.io/blocks/7080000
whats this mean?

No, we are not talking about linky stinky pools where there are built in mechanism to take out your tokens if there is a mistake. You noobs should take a look at how staking and lending work on EOS already

Staking pools are a thing, but I'd rather not wait and trust on added complexity which could introduce more bugs. I don't have the time and knowledge to find out if a DAO-like vulnerability would be able to wipe out entire staking pools.

>amberdata.io/blocks/7080000
Constantinople main net hard fork

twitter.com/peter_szilagyi/status/1071052095535628288

Can you stake more than 32? What are the requirements for staking and what might be the average rate of return?

>triple digit shitcoin
>double digit shitcoin
>single digit shitcoin

don't even reply to this, i know what you idiots are going to say next

dude youre going to need at least 320 eth for a profitable node

Attached: 8hxoyz1g5xh11.jpg (943x390, 104K)

I will never hold a pos coin. Biggest meme in crypto

Stakenet will host ETH and m o o n

well you're about to miss out on the most explosive bubble yet

theres a non-zero chance supply tends to 0 as people fomo in to the first successful staking system. price goes parabolic like dec 2017 but just eth

wow look at all those inflated and irrational numbers drawn from hopium and delusion