Chainlink and the INTJ and INTP Relationship

INTJ here. I've wondered why a lot of INTJs and INTPs seem to "get" Chainlink a lot faster than many of our other peers among the Myers-Briggs breakdown.

Then the revelation hit me, a lot of the FUD is due to brainlets truly not getting it. I don't mean to offend anyone, but understanding Chainlink in this day and age requires a multidisciplinary understanding of several fields. Who other than INTJs in their natural pursuit of knowledge and their diplomatic counterparts, INTPs?

How can we make it more "accessible"? Discuss below.

Attached: oie_NNSNvifSg2Xy.png (941x582, 249K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/wryck6de
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fucking cringe. Goddamn it.

Have you seen the number of self-admitted INTJs and INTPs? The correlation is undeniable at this point. Do you have eyes to see?

Was well established long ago that INFPs have the biggest ratio of all-in-linkers.
Sorry to burst your mental masturbation

Proof? Even from the survey circulating around on the MB breakdown, I would find that difficult to believe.

Shame. Was in some major thread a couple of months ago. INT* weren't all-in-link the vast majority of times, if at all.
Literally all INFPs were all-in-link.

>understanding Chainlink in this day and age requires a multidisciplinary understanding of several fields.

I lol'd. I'm an INTJ and all-in, but I highly doubt I would be able to explain Link succinctly to others, let alone myself.

listen dude, /biz especially and online forums in general all have INTP INTJ types overrepresented its nothing link specific

That’s intuition you low tier int

Everyone feel extremely superior lately because of Chainlink? I know I will be rich, I know I will be a millionaire. All I see thes fucking normies everyday they have no idea, they cannot even fathom what chainlink is. The average human is so fucking stupid they invest in stocks they invest in stupid shit like gold, but they have no idea what the tech is going to be. 4th industrial revolution is going to come, robots will rule us and everything will be decentralized. it is not even a possibility that chainwilk will not succeed

Never had problems explaining link to people who never heard of blockchain. Did so to multiple people.

INTPs and INTJs self-congregate here. True. The over-representation is apparent. However, but explain the high correlation of this same subset of the Myers-Briggs taking up a large percentage of Chainlink early adopters?

99.99% link will be one of the thousand cryptos who will be worthless

it's actually very easy to understand you absolute mong

four fours
fucking nice bud

my friends mom has link

What about INFPs, op?

>linked
Hummmmmmm......

Attached: chainlink__hummmmmmmmmmmm.jpg (1080x1246, 107K)

I am an INTP-T whats the T for?

INFP here. Link only confirmed.

I told my girlfriend's brother about Link. In fact, he inspired this thread actually. He's an INTJ and after I explained to him the role of Chainlink for the API/Blockchain economy his eyes lit up. I haven't seen that sort of reaction from people aren't in the two Myers-Briggs classifications I've described earlier.

Not saying that it's not possible, for others who don't have this strong desire to understand concepts and their relationship to their world, but there's an inherent element to this which I find requires further exploration.

Your post and this thread reek of nulinker plebbitors.

INFP is god tier

Attached: IMG_20181129_203620.png (1080x605, 507K)

Same here. INFP, all-in-link.

If that's what you call decent grammar for the purposes of this discussion, go read some normie narrative book to keep you in your continued stupor.

Only people with an IQ above 110 should comment in this thread.

Attached: oie_kzEpW9GmRu4b.jpg (2000x810, 176K)

INFP masterrace with 90% Link

ENFP & Link lover

This is now INFP thread

Attached: 1533082580889.jpg (700x699, 539K)

the judging part of my brain doesn't like link it's a poo coin. i think it would have better success with the feels crowd

As an INTJ boyfriend to an INFP girlfriend, that's bullshit. She's too wrapped up in her feely bullshit to care about crypto, or money in general really.

I feel like there are a lot more intuition types (IRL with people who don't give a shit about typology, not on the internet where more "intellectual" sensation types type as intuition leaning) than what the official statistics say there are out there. The results of those personality tests make it so that when you get an intuition type are a lot more flattering than SJ/SP. So people who get an SJ/SP get some half-compliment while NP/NJ types get their dick sucked about how special they are. This creates a feedback loop of pure egotism until one dives deeper into the subject and realize that the whole point of this is realize that you're "type" is more a self delusion that you have about yourself than it is an actual representation of who you actually are.

Tit

why does this look like a sideways pyramid scheme?

nothing to do with INFP, she's just a dumb roastie.

the fuckng normie wont understand i tell chainlink to my friend he says it scam but i will be Mmilionare i will show them all i will thethe people who bullied mme saying i will be nothing

I don't understand how you can be so certain. Link is the only crypto i own, but only 5% or so of my investable assets are in it. The risk is simply too high that they're unable to deliver on their consensus promises or that someone else finds another solution that makes link obsolete.

That being said, i haven't seen anything else with near the potential of link, so I'm all-in crypto-wise. The rest of my money is in growing companies with historically low P/Es.

INTP here

>The results of those personality tests make it so that when you get an intuition type are a lot more flattering than SJ/SP.

I think you are right about that. I'm INTJ and work in IT alongside an ISTJ. We get along great; he carries out my ideas and does the less interesting "busy work."

He is interested in myers briggs too, but I felt a little bad when we read each other's personality descriptions. Mine painted the picture of an intellectual demigod, while his described a reliable but boring worker drone. Not entirely inaccurate, but still..

Because you're neither an INTJ nor an INTP. Hell, I doubt you'd even fit the other classifiers who have a tendency to "get" the big ideas before the crowd.

>tfw INFJ and all in chainlink
>tfw its impossible to find a compatible gf

Attached: explaining chainlink to normalfags.gif (193x240, 1.67M)

Boom, checked

you are a normie go invest in your assets idiot you will see you will all see when link over $500 i will have 40million

I'm an INTJ who has been in the crypto space for years and have never touched LINK even once. Am I an outlier?

That'll be the autism, m8.

Idk what color pill the meme boys would call it, but you might just actually be superior to him. We all fall somewhere in a big hierarchy, it would not surprise me at all of the top of that chain were clustered with mostly NT types.

>Am I an outlier?
Probably.
Why not, user? What is a better investment in crypto right now than chainlink in your opinion?

No, just a troll without a substantial contribution to the thread between the causal relationship of INTJ/INTP types and their ability to understand Chainlink generally faster than others.

A friend of mine is lurking the thread and made the comment that I may have potentially alienated some with this thread, and this is not the purpose of this at all.

Just the INTJ in me working to better understand the dynamics at play. There's also the curiosity to hear from fellow INTJs and our good friends, INTPs.

ENTP here. I’m basically a high IQ Chad. LINK will help usher in the next bullrun of smart contracts and simple dapps. 2021.

Idea guys are universally reviled. Don't know if the busy-drone college of the guy is inferior. He gets shit done.
Ideamongering can be more or less challenging than pure implementation. More so if the ideas are completely detached from reality or overly high-level.
Making shit work is hard.

Idea-people who are unwilling to implement their mental constructs, from my experience, are the most cancerous group of people around.

Op, this entire board is skewed towards intp and j. You should look else where to validate your hypothesis.

I'm INTP, my brother is INTJ. We both have a heavy investment in chainlink and both got it right away, like you described. It's something like...most of our free time is research and thinking about shit. Even at work I'm constantly thinking about concepts and running through a list of my assumptions etc. Decades of doing that will make people good at fitting concepts together. An understanding of chainlink and the Oracle problem, without the technical details, is a result of piecing different concepts together. So if someone understands
>block chain
>smart contracts
>oracles
>decentralization
>human nature (how business adoption of this twch will be driven by self interest)
And some other things, they can get it right away. But understanding of those things doesn't lend itself to most personality types because most people aren't interested in academic shit

I would like to agree on the possibility of INJTs / INTPs being over represented and thats because even getting to this point requires some "autism", if you will.

~95% of the world population, "normies", of which a very small portion is interested in crypto, only looks at the top "cryptocurrencies". For someone to go down to Chainlink at #47 on CMC, begin researching it and truly understanding it must be interested and able to logically think for themselves.

So they wont catch up on it before its too late, when its at the top of CMC.

It obviously makes sense that those personality types are overrepresented in cutting edge technology and new niche things like coins or tokens in general.

Fair enough, that is a weakness of the type for sure. But the best of the NY types, the ones who can overcome that lethargy and self doubt, are probably the people at the top. Many INTPs are probably degenerate sloths

In all fairness, I've barely looked at my crypto investments throughout this entire bear market. I've just been growing my BTC and XMR stack every month. The one thing that discourages me about LINK is how much the top holders have. Many of them own 50MM, 100MM, etc. How do you think the market will react if LINK reaches $10? Also, I'm just much busier with IRL business opportunities. I'll probably consider buying some LINK once I have more capital to throw around. If it hits $.10-15 though I'll probably market buy 50,000 or so.

I'm curious why do you want to make LINK "more accessible"? If you truly believe in the project, why not stay quiet & accumulate for a few more years and then work on marketing it to big money?

No. Im an istp
Mbti is fucking useless. Extrovert vs introvert is the only useful metric. Take it from someone who studied his shit for 6 years jungian theory

Huh

t. All in 50k link

Attached: Screenshot_20181208-105749_Chrome.jpg (1440x2960, 370K)

"The one thing that discourages me about LINK is how much the top holders have. Many of them own 50MM, 100MM, etc. How do you think the market will react if LINK reaches $10?"

The Chainlink team has communicated on a number of occasions large token numbers are partners and early-stage investors of the platform. I'm sure these individuals and companies (like Zeppelin OS) have a long-term view on the project--since they are responsible for servicing 95% of Ethereum-based smart contracts.
(You)
"I'm curious why do you want to make LINK "more accessible"? If you truly believe in the project, why not stay quiet & accumulate for a few more years and then work on marketing it to big money?"

Imagine seeing people clearly misled on blatant misinfo on a topic which truly captures your intellectual curiosity? I'm sure there's other's like me who see people spouting fud and wondering, "i wonder who long will it take people to figure out this is a truly revolutionary project in every sense of the word?"

how*

>The one thing that discourages me about LINK is how much the top holders have. Many of them own 50MM, 100MM, etc. How do you think the market will react if LINK reaches $10?
That really depends. Remember, staking will be a huge thing in Chainlink, as the stake will prove reliability. A guarantee of getting the work done.

If smart contracts relying on Chainlink will be handling hundreds of millions of dollars, then the stakes will need to be high. 1 million LINK at $10 is still just $10m.

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

ENTP here too. Not all in on link but I have a comfty stack. This is the next layer of blochain. In layman terms Digitial Cash(bitcoin)—> Smart Contracts (Ethereum)—> Oracles( Chainlink). Once oracles get implemented we will see real world adoption due to real world data being put on the blockchain gg ez

Wow theres no link pajeet fud in this thread, wierd

Any punchy literature/papers that that? Or is it just speaking from experience with the stuff.

>degenerate sloths
He's got us pegged there boys.

Here's a link to the survey:
strawpoll.com/wryck6de

The more people who participate helps us achieve a fairly reliable representative sample.

Because INTP and INTJ realize it's a great idea on paper, but since they are autists they don't realize Sergey is just incapable of making that idea true with the team and the "partnerships" he has

INFP just go all in because they are the breeze and butter of victims on scams, it's just they hit a scam that is viable so it has INTJ and INTP into it too

Anyone with a E (im ENTJ) can see that Sergey has 0 partnerships with the big dogs since his body language as barely changed, he has no confidence on the project, and he barely changed what he says about it

I wish i did. But like most psychology it is wishy washy.

Myers brigs especially is a joke. Jungian theory which it comes from is semi legit though, but ppl get lost on it. These archetypes are just tiny glimpse into a person.

Faggots identifying with their type are brainlets. Me for example im 100% an ISTP and i did this for years. Most ppl would never class me as one. Gues what? My intuition is just stronger than most intps or intjs even though its not my primary function like theirs.

We are all a big bundle of functions.

(OP)

"Because INTP and INTJ realize it's a great idea on paper, but since they are autists they don't realize Sergey is just incapable of making that idea true with the team and the "partnerships" he has"

So you mean to tell me The Institute for the Future (one of the leading ThinkTanks in the U.S.) and the Department of Homeland Security's early stage coverage was a mere coincidence?

Its evidence of INTJs and INTPs understanding the true potential of the Chainlink project while so many were distracted by their shitcoins that dropped some 90% of their monetary value.

Right.

entp/j Were other huge categories for link.

I score either entj or entp.

>E/I TN J/P
Majority of link holders fit this

>Anyone with a E (im ENTJ) can see that Sergey has 0 partnerships with the big dogs since his body language as barely changed, he has no confidence on the project, and he barely changed what he says about it

He is good at controlling it. He let his guard down very briefly at that talk he did in Manhattan last week that was streamed on periscope.

At the very end, he was talking about settling contracts in derivatives markets, and his whole face lit up, and he got very excited, just for a moment. It sounds small, but it was really really apparent in his body language that something good was in the works. Did you watch this conference user?

Faggot get a personality. These labels mean nothing. You are an individual.

Autism correlate with intp intj, that is all

That's what i mean when i say INTP and INTJ just lack any critical thought about social dynamics, coverage isn't the same as putting an image that someone took from google, you guys are literally dot-connecting the same way pajeets dot connect to bait people into their scam and you people don't even realize it

You guys don't even realize that those reports are just tentative about the future and don't mean anything, probably done by some ISTJ who didn't wanted to lose its job and don't even know how the internet works, it doesn't mean that the executive has decided to use anything at all

You're a big bundle of sticks.

Stay mad. Only faggots latch on to these lables

This is actually true, I still remember /b/ days when everybody did these tests.
Majority was INxx types.
Basically introverts looms these parts of internets.

I repeat, INTJ and INTP just can't read social cues, getting excited means he sees it as something that could be possible in the future, it's hope subjugated as joy, the same way INTJ and INTP get excited when they heard 1000 usd eoy or any big partnership

reality would be a mix of confidence, serenity and worried thoughts about all the implications, joy is always about the potential of fun meanwhile in reality you realize how much work you have to do

Sergey is still in the hopeful stage

Theoretically we're all made of cheese

This so called "label" is the only thing that got my through law school.

You cannot fud an INTJ who has studied this project for more than a year. Have you seen the people from the Department of Homeland Security who worked on the document?

Here's a refresher. Pic attached.

Attached: Screenshot_20181206-125024.jpg (1080x2220, 318K)

So based. The reason all these autistic intps and intjs are attracted to link is exactly because they have no grounding in reality. They are literally all in in link. Lol.

Look at the pajeet thread, its so telling about how they view things with absolutely no social context ability or reality.

autuistic introverts usually can't see the bigger picture
if they do, they'd realize that the ChainLink team can't execute

It's comical the poor ability to have with understanding that the Institute for the Future's report is a call-to-action among their stakeholder network. But then again, I doubt match the INTJ/INTP profile, so this comes as no surprise.

ISTP btw All in on XRP and Gold

Attached: oie_1BsxeywZ1Wq2.jpg (675x380, 131K)

For what it's worth, I'm an INTP, and I've been obsessively researching Chainlink + the oracle problem + EU regulations + ethereum developer updates for over a year now. I don't do much else with my day.
>wake up
>workout, eat, shower
>do some reading
>4-6 hours of crypto research and shitposting on Jow Forums and twitter

I'm 100% INTP. I've taking like 6-7 courses on pure logic, just for fun. I also threw all my savings in ETH after 3 weeks of straight research (4-5 hours of sleep a night). Bought in at like $15-ish.

People who don't know me well just think I'm some loser lol. Still haven't finished college, because of my full-time focus on trading crypto. People who DO know me, absolutely respect me and my ideas. I'm just better to be around in smaller settings. Introverted life.

Attached: whoddithis.png (1215x660, 1.21M)

Lmfao, keep researching, i bet you don't even believe in Jesus Christ

Gold is not an investment it is real money and real actual savings... that's what you didn't learn in your shitty public govt school. Unironically if you don't put about 10-20% of your Link millions into gold and silver you will end up losing it after making it

INTP here and i have almost no idea why chainlink is good, but ill go all in once it dumps more.

My knowledge is basically

>smart contract=potential
>job losses
>more money for employers
>good investment

And i literally dgaf. If i am beeing memed on, its very funny

How is that relevant to the discussion? Again, these do not act out your psychological profile/low IQ level with an ad hominem-like response not germane to the discussion of the high correlation of INTJ/INTPs and their readiness to understand the oracle opportunity.

After the currency collapses

God you self pretentious fags are annoying. Sitting on your mighty high horse jerking each other off.
These personality tests are horse shit. The majority of it is your pre-determined view of yourself. "I'm really quite and shy but I did good in school and pretty smart" and your bias shows heavily when answering questions on the test.

These have no more merit then astrology. You cannot boil your personality to 20 questions. Get a fucking grip you socially awkward faggots. I really pray non of you children actually tell people about this in real life. I'm embarrassed reading through this thread knowing I'm invested into the same project as you. I can't even imagine what it would be like to know the half of you guys in real life. Absolutley-positively embarrassing.

#
Gold is not an investment it is real money and real actual savings... that's what you didn't learn in your shitty public govt school. Unironically if you don't put about 10-20% of your Link millions into gold and silver you will end up losing it after making it

t. someone who's mad he scored some fag personality

doing the test honestly changed my life you sorry fuck

You could be right, I don't have a link to that video and I'm not sure one exists, I would classify his body language there as "disbelief". Like he was so excited that he literally could not believe it. Your can call it projection if you want, but that's what I saw. And it came out of nowhere too. One minute stone face flat affectation, then that for a single sentence, then back to his usual demeanor. I doubt much good comes from such a discussion, there are many other reasons to suspect link is a good speculative gamble. Either way you've given me something to think about

this. kek

nope
strawpoll.com/wryck6de

CL is at the low point. I'm debating putting 2k to buy 10k. But I know HNS is coming, and I've been saving for that. My one friend who knows CL isn't a shit token, and works for a VC down the street from SM says, "they're alright"

That says a lot about you as a person.
Hint: It's not good.

Chainlink is the ENTP approved project. You autists may understand the tech, but real world implementation and use cases are beyond your level of constant introspection. The ENTP master race will be the ones to know how to leverage the platform to build generational wealth. Cash flow & business acumen are more valuable than a moon mission and NEETdom. That said, this whole thread is a datamining trap. Wait for the memes that will D&Q linkies by personality type, boomer/zoomer style. Malliable faggots. Discord niggers get gassed