Swingtrading LINK has never been easier than this

Swingtrading LINK has never been easier than this

Attached: Screenshot_204.png (882x548, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/16933/what-happens-if-you-send-bitcoin-to-a-litecoin-address
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Than what?

swing em into eth, we up 20% boys

Volume is pretty fucking low and it is just going up. Gonna crash by tomorrow/monday.

I am not recommending anyone to swing trade, but if someone would want to try it out, the time is at hand indeed.

Imagine being poor enough or dumb enough to chance selling any Link at these prices. Brainlets.

sorry to hijack

can a bitcoin and litecoin wallet have the same address?

yes they both end in -coin so they share same wallet. all coins that end in -coin can be stored on same wallet

ok, here;s the situation
a friend errr not me lol
went to bitcoin atm,
scanned bitcoin wallet
deposited 540$ (leaf bucks)
then like an idiot clicked litecoin

The ATM says the funds went through
is this possible?

kek

no, they can't have the same address

your friend's money is probably gone leaf user

if they can't have the same address where did the money go?

Just made a sneaky 300 bucks swing with us you guise

Attached: 1544292386244.gif (450x365, 1011K)

when I put the address of the bitcoin wallet into the litecoin explorer it shows up like a wallet with the funds in it

check out this thread user, i'm no expert on this topic either but with any luck your coins aren't lost forever.

bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/16933/what-happens-if-you-send-bitcoin-to-a-litecoin-address

Normally when you send bitcoins to a litecoin address, bitcoins to an ethereum address or vice versa those coins are lost forever.
You might be able to recover the funds if you do what they suggested there : "(They couldn't import the key directly, again because the prefix byte would be wrong; but they could decode the base58-encoded Litecoin private key string, extract the 256-bit number which is the actual private key, prefix it with the appropriate Bitcoin prefix byte, recalculate the checksum, and re-encode the whole thing in base 58. The result would be suitable to import into a standard Bitcoin wallet.)"

thnx, kinda over my head but i'll try

Did some googling and it looks like litecoin is using the same stuff for p2pkh. It's just a different enconding (not important) of ripemd16(sha256(public key)). So just import your private key into a litecoin wallet.

As in the bitcoin wallet I scanned?

Yeah, export the private key of the address and try it with a litecoin wallet. What's the wallet you're using?

ok, for real it wasn't me, so I'm just trying to find my friends lost money

He scanned they wallet of a person he was trying to send moeny to. Like pic related. Except it was a bitcoin wallet. He then put money into the ATM and selected litecoin

Attached: Screenshot_20171120-150632-360x640.png (360x640, 83K)

Swinglinker's will get fucked in the end. Mark my words.

its a trap.....

Well, then he'll have to tell that guy to try it.

thnx