BITMAIN FILING FOR BANKRUPTCY

you heard it here first

Attached: 1533638541564.jpg (2048x921, 135K)

Bs kys

What's a bitmain mane?

they are the main bit

sauce?

This is it. If they file for bankruptcy all of their BTC holdings will be liquidated to cover their debts. Literally millions of BTC are about to be market sold. This is the cryptocalypse.

Attached: 1542703341251.jpg (642x551, 78K)

please be true

So you mean I can have a do-over and buy BTC at $0.10?

You know, except you are misusing the word literally and that this is BS because a company with literally 3 billion in commodities, operating costs of a few million, and fixed equipment costs already covered would be able to secure all of the financing they require.

The whole point of declaring bankruptcy is to avoid paying anything, retard

Do they actually own their own in house chip fab? If so could some one buy the steppers in the bankruptcy sale?

Attached: intel_ireland_semiconductor_chip_fab_1.jpg (1200x813, 391K)

They already unloaded all their BTC or traded it for BCH. Nothing to liquidate.

no they buy from tsmc

Lame. How do they even have such a monopoly on ASICs? If all they really have at the end of the day are ASIC designs why doesn't someone just build one that's different enough to be legal or just illegally reverse engineer their stuff?

So what you're implying then is that if they need liquidity, their only play is to dump bchabc or whatever the fuck its called? And it seems that it is likely that they will need it, so I would be very nervous if I was a bab boi.

> kinda makes me STIFF

Their BCH was from before the fork, best believe they have a couple million BSV to dump

>The whole point of declaring bankruptcy is to avoid paying anything, retard
that's not how a bankruptcy works fren

They've done that, but everytime it happens, buttmain hires goons to fuck over whoever's challenging their monopoly.

Since most challengers aren't chinese, the chinese themselves help in fucking them over. If it's a chinaman, buttmain buys them out.

What did you guys honestly think buttcoin would lead to? Did you think this wouldn't happen?

they were first mover at their scale but now they lost their chip designer to a competitor. they have failed new designs and a bag full of bcash to show for it.

pic related now controls the worlds largest publically traded mining company. he has billions of dollars of his own, he doesnt need a desperate IPO to be bailed out

Attached: eight_col_calvin2_(2).jpg (620x388, 32K)

Seriously why is Calvin so based? Also is 10 SV enough to make it?

kys

Attached: photo_2018-12-07_07-57-39.jpg (1200x818, 136K)

checked. calvin is literally the savior of bitcoin at this point. Name a better trio in crypto. I'll wait (protip: you can't)

Attached: satoshi-and-friends.png (902x933, 1.24M)

Yes but this time it won’t moon to 20k

cringe

Attached: 1543883028353.jpg (598x554, 20K)

You should try to acsquire some more SV

Man I seriously love these fucking guys. Imagine getting to party with them for a weekend, would literally be based.

I'm doing my best but times are a little unstiff right now. How much to make it? I have pic related (at the bottom of the screen if you follow the shit in the one box).

> Oh and *ahem*... Fuck jannies

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-08 at 5.13.04 PM.png (2740x1516, 880K)

Good, that means better overall distribution of Bitcoin which is healthy in the long run. One less giant whale out there manipulating

Yes but buy SV at that price

If you have 10
You will make it, but you just wont be able to touch them until you do. You gotta be rock solid with them.
I'd say to try and hit the 21 club if you can
But lifes not all about money
And BSV isnt the only investment chance you'll have in the next 5-10 years either
SO just do what you can and enjoy the ride

The only place Bitcoin needs to be is locked up in IRON HANDS
I won't tell people to HODL like a scammer does
but I'm just saying
the amjority of traders are cancer

You mean they're going to rekt BCH bagholders even harder, right?

You realize they traded all their BTC for BCH, right? That's why they tried to do an IPO in the first place, to dump their underwater BCH assets on the general public.

I wonder how much BSV they also hold from the fork?

Bullish, BTC will be baptized in the blood of BCH shills.

Attached: 1543626706622.jpg (1280x720, 423K)

is Bitmain the fatal flaw craig wright was talking about?!

Attached: South Sea Bubble of 1720.jpg (2239x1510, 1.54M)

>and a bag full of bcash to show for it
and a bag of BSV, i don't think they have had time to dump even 10% of their BSV even if they wanted to

jihan would never do that because he isn't actually loyal to any crypto, the little shit

Attached: robotron.jpg (1024x1446, 857K)

>Literally the largest manufacturer of ASICs
>Own over a million bch and bsv

Wanna know how I know you're a nigger?

>>Own over a million bch and bsv
will be worth $0 soon user

>Literally the largest manufacturer of ASICs
that can change in a matter of months

Attached: dota 2 - girls.jpg (5139x1000, 2.35M)