What are some crypto related companies that have stocks?

what are some crypto related companies that have stocks?

like for example bitcoin group se

Attached: gettyimages-522272343-1024x1024.jpg (1024x767, 281K)

lol nice pick nigga

squire

Based pic
Imagine being paid to molest a woman in front of a camera

not gonna lie, this pic got me rock hard

Hot pic
My dick got hard looking at it

Overstock

MOAR
MOAR
MOAR

damn that bitch is clearly enjoying it

Cute bra.

As for OP question, the main ones are crypto mining companies that went public for the funding. They usually have 'blockchain' in their name somewhere. Be very careful though. I consider investing in blockchain company stock even more risky than investing in crypto directly. A lot of those stocks are shady as all fuck.

hot af

To clarify why I think they're so risky: with crypto currency, there are multiple exchanges and you can sell your shitcoins on any of them (assuming you take your crypto off the exchange upon purchase). With blockchain stocks, if they happen to get halted for missing financials or they're under SEC investigation, you're stock with this shares and have little recourse during the halt period. Sometimes shit companies don't ever resume trading. Sometimes they get delisted from the stock exchange. Maybe you can offload them through OTC pink sheets or something. Maybe you can join a class action suit against the blockchain company. Pretty much, your money is gone, more or less.

an intelligent comment on Jow Forums, I'm impressed
you sir are a gentleman and a scholar

Thanks but desu I'm a gambler who often trades penny stocks and know how that can go sometimes from personal experience.

Attached: AnimuApproved4.png (255x239, 44K)

wtf i'm rock hard
BASED

Would kindly ask if I could molest her

Another pic by the same photographer. Seems pretty based and redpilled

Attached: 4CE48D20-B3B3-4678-B090-DF990969A9D7.jpg (1024x767, 412K)

oh shit, i didn't know gettyimages was an excellent source for rape fetish images

Attached: zelda4.jpg (1000x600, 339K)

BASED AND RAPE-PILLED

Attached: 29027052063423.jpg (434x319, 38K)

getty sounds rape-ish

>tfw christian but realize women like wicked and disturbed men so following christ is completely forgetting about everything in this world including the possibility of women getting horny over you

anyone with this feel?

Attached: 1adostoyevskiicsayfa.jpg (800x916, 1.64M)

i'm not religious but you sound pretty jaded, maybe you haven't found the right girl yet

it's true, there are psychologists who suggest husbands to rape-roleplay with their wifes to make their relationship alive again

the bible is right but waay too right to your own sanity, we are so fucked bro, jesus saves us all

Attached: 47432772_273439346698480_8537140609184432128_n.png (750x555, 123K)

You're a naive cuckold. I wasn't even aware there were people older than 14 who didn't know that white women enjoy being treated like dog shit.

maybe when you stop believing in talking snakes and jewish zombies you'll find a woman

women respect authority, but you can be a compassionate authoritarian instead of just a plain asshole

me. "The meek shall inherit the earth"
"Women love a bad boy"

Those two might seem irreconcilable as a chirstian, but I think the way to integrate the two is to "speak softly and carry a big stick".

It does seem like a pick one scenario though

i unironicly wish i had knew this earlier from a dating perspective

when i was under 17-18 i was a complete beta cuck

Attached: woman using her body to lure money off men.jpg (645x536, 80K)

Don't invest, they're all garbage.

t. Lost 92% in HIVE

i want to short sell them

i am currently shorting bitcoin group se with 2x leverage

You don't get it, I have found women, I know how deceitful they can be and how you need to be as deceitful as them to get them, and they love it, the drama

christian message as far more implications than just giving tithe in the church every Sunday, it's hard to leave the world, and its on purpose like that, people can't even go for nofap for more than a month and they expect to be able to follow christianity just lol

>HIVE
after surviving xby that one immediately triggered my shitcoin radar.

i want to short sell them

i am currently short on bitcoin group se

Antshares

>all crypto shit is tanking
>what are some other assets related to this sinkng ship i can lose money on?
just go trade the OTC market senpai
fuck crypto. shit is going into accumulation mode for like 4 years now. stay away

Deloitte maybe? Not sure. Only the magic bull and bear know. Not sure what triggers them to change. Need to research a bit more, but I suppose it's an event yet to happen. Not just because, certainly.

Look up KR1, good investment track record .

>)
AMD & NVIDIA
they're pretty much correlated with ETH's difficulty and price due to the mining hardware

This is a photo of you after you by crypto.

Attached: 1532932077011.gif (1221x768, 699K)

Do you think the models hooked up for real afterwards?

i dont think she had a choice

Attached: funny37.gif (480x360, 532K)

Can't believe Getty images promotes rape culture. Absolutely problematic.
I'm literally shaking rn. Someone please contact vice and BuzzFeed.

when i think about these things, though, i always wonder whether the woman ever actually feels helpless in an imagined rape or role-play rape situation. or if it isn't something else turning her on. and once you rape and have completely heartless or emotionless intercourse, what's even the point of a relationship? or rather, is the relationship actually "revived"? if purely physical interaction is what you aim for, then why not just jerk off or fuck a robot? but then "psychologists" also suggest for the male to get cucked and some males actively fetishize it = getting cucked instead of (self-inserting as) doing the cucking. at which point you again ask yourself how somebody else fucking your gf "revives" the relationship? seems more like a final nail in the coffin, desu.

but then i'm generally way too protective for this shit (the op actively turns me off).

nice tiddies
milkies pls

Moar

Attached: 1445738251655.jpg (799x1280, 223K)

How do I get into the stock image biz?

how does it smell?

This is the best picture I have seen in a long time. My dick is diamonds.

Blockchain Foundry