Hey user! We haven’t seen you since last year’s Christmas party! How are all those internet coins doing...

>Hey user! We haven’t seen you since last year’s Christmas party! How are all those internet coins doing? You wouldn’t stop talking about them last year haha

What do you say?

Attached: 626B6481-387F-484D-A6E6-2227DCF6EFE0.jpg (750x750, 97K)

i sold at the all time high and spend it all on cocain and hockers.
and now suck my dick you submissive hoe.

>Well lilly, I sold at the top and then invested in real estate. You know that apartment complex that you and stacy live in, that's mine.

Doing alright, made a few thousand but nothing like the insane gains some people made. It's fun to trade the volatility and there are some decent projects out there that might have a big impact on fintech etc in the future, you should check it out. How have y'all been? Sweet rings btw

meet me in the broom closet in 5 mins

Im still very bullish on the underlying tech and until the market matures this is just foreplay. Speaking of which, can I get you girls a drink?

Well I turned a pretty big profit in ETH but I got out before the bottom fell out. All the people who killed themselves earlier this week after the drama on 12/22/2018 really must have been all in on Chainlink.

this wins the internet cuckhold comment of the day

cringe as fuck.

I started buying when they were 80 bucks, my cba is 450, I only put it what I could afford to lose, I took profit and 6x'd my initial, and I still have a fat hodl stack which I plan to make fatter over he next year.

Now show me them brap holes you dumb fucking cunts.

>I sold just before the big drop off. But really, materialism gives me no pure joy for my soul but it's nice to be financially independent for sure. How are you lads doing?

They aren't doing good. Lucky I sold in Feb even though biz said i was wrong to do so

"I tattooed my private key on my penis...care to unlock some sperm into your hard wallet?"

Attached: CKHN0219.jpg (320x320, 20K)

>what's biz?
>oh, it's this totally sick website that has tons of insider info and master investors on it. it's pretty secret though. you'll have to show your tits if you want to post there.

Those internet coins are called Bitcoin and Monero.

*spits on the ground and leaves*

lmao do u suck a dick while making that speecH?

Next stop moon. You already know, bb

Based.

>Haha l-ladies you're looking good tonight!
Then just walk away.

Attached: Immagine.jpg (464x484, 60K)

>sounds fun user. you wanna take some pics of my breasts for me? don't tell aunty and uncle

2>1

Based

they already walked away by the time you got to "underlying tech"

Hello ladies
> *places hand on shoulder of the more attractive one*
Internet coins? Oh right, that whole crypto thing. Haven't checked.
> *Motions to the uglier one*
Can we get a couple whisky on the rocks
Ugly one: I don't work here
I know. Make it Laphroaig, and if they don't have that, just get some Maker's.
So where were we? Yes, you asked about crypto. The idea of "decentralization" has yet to manifest in the minds of those still trapped by antiquated means of gaining wealth. It's not a matter of "if" crypto will succeed, but "when"
So listen, this party is kinda gay. Tell your friend to forget the drinks.
> *Shows dick*
I'll be in room 1640, the one overlooking the falls. You can take a Snap of it while we fuck.
Give me 13 minutes though, I gotta take a shit first.

Attached: chad.png (900x900, 233K)

>urgh... no.... get away creep

Last year? I've been shilling you Dogecoin for years. And that's it, I'm back in Dogecoin babe. It's Year of the Doge as a matter of fact.

I like you OP. Pass the sauce

* pulls down pants *

it ain’t gonna suck itself

I can't beat this final boss

Attached: 630x385.jpg (630x385, 105K)

>haha y-you too
Then I awkwardly nod my head at them and walk away. I made millions on crypto this year.

*tips*

They're both really cute esp the one on the left. Wow

god I feel so bad for this guy, apparently two of his teeth fell out in that debacle

fucking rookie always show the ugly one attention and treat the hot one like shit, flip at the end.

user don't speak to your cousins like that. I thought I'd raised you to know better.

Attached: Malcolm-In-The-Middle-promos-jane-kaczmarek-32775104-2433-3018.jpg (2433x3018, 1.33M)

jesus just pathetic

what user? ? ? yawwwwnnnn. excuse us we have to go to the restroom

lost all my money, was considering topping myself.
hows your year been?

YIKES
That's gonna be a yikes from me dawg

stfu you are only my step mom and now show me your titties

You should just cut your balls off right now if you still have them you tremendous s o y c u c k