Anyone else buying when price is $2k to $3k?

Pic related argues that this is the buy range if you expect another bubble in the future.

Attached: Capture.png (1467x866, 263K)

The volume matters more than the price. If the volume keeps on dropping, it's not worth buying at any price.

I hope it stops dropping after $3k. Any oldfag left here? I wonder how our situation now compares to last time when we stalled between $200 and $300 for months. I regret not accumulating more during those months.

Bump. Are we dead for good this time?

I guess we're really dead.

i already bought. because i don't think it will get there and being a nocoiner during the next bull run would suck more than missing the last few hundred bucks

When did you buy your first coin?

>bubbles twice
defeats the very idea..interesting that some of you still can't see what's happening

6k in august. all-in after it dropped below 4k, surprised it's still here. maybe you'll get your wish

Go on...

Why do you think there'll be another bull run?

this shit is going to 100 dollars

thanks for buying my bags lmfao

it's going down, been telling people since 20k..you can't compare pre 2017 winter to those years before

>you can't compare pre 2017 winter to those years before
why?

speculators want control over a global commodity, look at attempts to corner markets throughout history. the cheaper it gets the easier it is for some cartel to buy it all up and pump it, which will create another self-fulfilling fomo rush into bitcoin.

>which will create another self-fulfilling fomo rush into bitcoin.
i don't know think that'll happen. ppl got burned and learned their lesson from this time. no one would want to participate in the next artificial pump.

several reason..been telling too many times..look at the chart, before: illusion of 200,- not being too heavy to invest i, no volume..market literally got alive and getting a heartbeat, see the volatily rise, upswing backswings get bigger everywhere, other cryptos aswell..then look at the timeline of events before it started to go back from moon (20K), just weeks before big boys readied their shorts and made future contracts tradeable, then they dumped it together..btc not having real world usage spiked and 20k is a dense technological barrier as well.
Look at 2018 beginning, literally everybody spoke about it...and went in..and got rekt by wall street dumping on them.
I have no idea how low, but this is far from over, I see something like 300 as generous for btc in a few months

ok, don't buy, doesn't bother me. you'll not be able to look away when it happens though

This meme has aged very well.

Attached: jgg3t5bhs8101.jpg (500x433, 62K)

>I have no idea how low, but this is far from over, I see something like 300 as generous for btc in a few months
sorry having trouble understanding your english. you're saying btc at $300 is considered overpriced?

i mean we could get near $1000, which would be bad because it means all the progress we made was for nothing.

sorry, 420 and lazy typing.
yes..lI remember seeing it at 200 usd not doing much, price in some boomers still believing in that fiat replace meme..so like 300 would be much for it..truth is this:
people always consider / try to anticipate what the markets will do..but what would you do? put 3k in a literal meme consuming absurd amounts of power to do nothing? after what happened: would you fomo in now..do you believe it may get back to 20k any minute now like people felt early 2018 because it was a one-time event like the nasdaq bubble? something new they didn't really understood but felt to fomo in because it happened..would you fomo in like that? there you go and there is the truth of markets and why nobody is buying this shit

this is a lagging indicator you fucking new fag

i agree fomo can't be the catalyst for the next bull run. and you're saying there won't ever be a real good use case either?
it's not that laggy. i'm debating long term not daytrading like a faggot

there we will go back to, you will be able to accumulate plenty user

the next fomo will be normies learning about smartcontracts and chasing staking returns. ethereum will blow past bitcoin

I doubt it, not in this form right now.
I unironically believe it would be hell on earth if it got widely adopted..people getting tortured for keys, hacks, keyloggers everywhere, instability, volatility, EXTREME vulnerability against EMP attacks...
The thing the worst is the brainless tiers of energy consumption is retarded and will ultimately stop people from using it. What is behind btc? only the ultimately the idea that some retarded boomers believe in that it will replace fiat at some point..or short term traders want to make money with it.
We need gateway tech like xrp, but why needs xrp to be 20 dollars for what it does? only to btfo nomies who can't afford to open a wallet?..there will only be an evolution, not a revolution probably.
It's with nasdaq, some usable tokens will survive, but it will take years and investors don't wait that long, they will ditch.

i agree. rip the corn

Hmm.

Attached: 2018-12-08 15.58.12.png (1913x1004, 225K)