>the market is just shaking out weak hands
>this also happened 2014
>next bullrun will b even more maniac
>btc will pump to 100k
We all gonna make it r-right?
pic related - it's my mood rn

Attached: 7777771488.jpg (309x476, 35K)

Don't worry, people are just cashing out for Christmas

There will be 2 more years of bear market to shake out the weak hands. After that, BTC will moon to $50k as planned.

Attached: 1530728188524.jpg (179x202, 9K)

wrong you faggots,

BTC will die 2019

there will be only one BITCOIN (SV)

thx bought 100k

This

wrong you faggots,
BTC will die 2019
there will be only XRP

six sevens end with eight
thx just sold 1K

Not really but im past the point of no return. At this point im grand bear and praying I can pick some BTC up in the 2k range.

>We all gonna make it r-right?
yas

AAAAAAA gtfo kike
I've also some cash to spend in the near future when btc will b below 3k

Attached: 1543881238862.jpg (404x500, 35K)

BTC (SV) is @ 100$ and only gaining relatively to BTC (coin).
the closer they get, the more the trend will gain speed. the inevitable flippening clearly won't happen linearly/slowly - at some point BTC (coin) will lose hash power massively and almost instantly drop to low three - two digits similar to bitconnect and others.
you won't be able to simply observe and wait forever. some day you'll log in and with miners having switched over you'll be looking at another 98% loss and nothing to switch over with anymore.

Attached: 1540628292944.jpg (250x196, 9K)

>SV
never gonna make it

Daru is a pimp.

All shitcoins will be made irrelevant this year. All blockchain asset management ideas will be implemented on BTC or private 2nd layer chains validated by BTC with instant transactions and infinite scalability.

I got a few for the lols but you cant even use SV. All that matters in crypto is those willing to hold and which coins are actually being used.

he's like I imagine the typically user
possible but i want another 1000x moonmission and btc over 100k is a meme

He also canonically traded crypto. Of course.

I thought it would go as low as $2k even at the beginning of this year, my main issue is that I thought the fall would happen much faster. It taking this long and being a bleed out rather than a collapse has me worried.

10x is a 1000x on 100x leverage.

Slow collapse combined with low volume suggests that ancient whales are very slowly dumping their remaining coins through bots. They know the principle of the slowly boiled frog. If they sell too fast, it would trigger a massive crash, which isn't what they want.

It's chinese new year haha

I'm not about to short/long thx anyway
unluckily true

It's because of traders
You can make money all year that way swinging

I've got 100k to burn. Should I buy more BTC and ETH?

hahahahahahahaahahahaahhahaahahahahahahah

>ancient whales are very slowly dumping their remaining coins through bots.
What I think as well and why I'm concerned. I mean I made a decent profit last year but nothing life changing. Was really hoping crypto would have another outrageous bull market, hit six figures years from now and make me a millionaire but its feeling unlikely. Not going to sell what I didn't cashout in January though, I'd fucking despise myself if I did and it actually did take off again.
Traders have always been around.

all that matters is where the hash power ends up. that is what PoW is.
when BTC (SV) becomes most profitable, everything else will follow.

Just waiting on those

WALL STREET BONUSES

at least you cashed out a bit unlike me.. actually idc if I need to wait 1y or 5y to fulfilll le hodl meme but how much is enough for 6 figures?

Attached: 1542386627508.jpg (275x183, 8K)