Trezor

Locked in at $15,225. Who else is now sitting comfy?

Attached: 1517884010178.jpg (3024x4032, 2.98M)

You forgot to press OK. I'm sorry. You've lost everything.

>15225
>13681

really makes you think

That was such a good idea bro. Good work

>cryptomemers are obsessed with protection and decentralized bullshit.
>hey, guys, let's give our money to this company that sells us USB drives with brand images.
>I'm sure this is nothing at all like having a normal bank account.

Imagine thinking anyone would buy your coins at 5x market value. Die.

only nerd like u would get a trezor...that shit looks ugly as fuk

lurk more newfag

t. didn't lock in his BTC above 10k

you nerds don't understand,
OP locked his bitcoins in his trezor wallet, meaning he can't transfer them from the wallet unless that price is met.
he has the most ironhands in the game.

look it up, it's unironically called a commitment device.

You nigger I know this is a shit "meme" that was just as retarded as it was in March.

No

>Pink ID
>thinks he's going to make it

Nah I locked my btc up at 19k

I locked mine in at 17k into Bitconnect

>muh locked prce
stop with this meme already

13999 by tomorrow trips confirm

can you buy 2nd hand Trezors to lock bitcoin at a similar price?

>“meme”
keep lurking

Yeah, the upcharge is usually retarded though on ebay. But now that 19k-9k buyers are killing themselves weekly i usually find at least one trezor every month or so at an estate sale being sold as an mp3 player for like 15$

>he didnt lock at the top

Attached: image.png (477x292, 278K)

Good job. The suckers who didn't lock in the price are now wishing they would have listened to you in the first place.

you could have left it at
>crypto

Does this mean that the bitcoin is still worth the locked price as long as you don't go online and update it?

more threads like this please

this is my favorite maemae from last bullrun

If you're nice he might cut you in. You buy the trezer at $8000/BTC, and pocket a nice $5000/BTC profit

Completely useless device. What's the purpose of that shit?

Damn. Can you hack one or build a custom one and lock it at 100k?

No, sorry. Crypto is a highly regulated industry. They have several layers of security that protect you from stuff like that, or from your broker stealing all your money.

more like a chastity belt

how does it know that the price has been met? couldn't you just feed it false data?

Can you sell me that? I'll pay 20% premium for what btc is worth now.

The only thing worse than buying scam coins is buying a device to keep your scam coins safe

who would buy 0.89 btc at 13k?

i dont get the point of those trezor things ?

Nobody will pay that money for your BTC because you can buy 1 BTC for 4000 at the moment...

It really has no value because it will only come free if that market price will meet again which is certainly not going to happen any time soon.

so awesome man, well done. I have 3 BTC locked up on my Ledger for $13k each, I am jealous.

do you accidently hurt yourself at home often?

the main point of a hardware wallet is to keep your private key isolated from your normal computing devices. This effectively mitigates the risk of losing your BTC wallet to a virus, or keylogger, or whatever. You could use a public computer with your hardware wallet and feel secure that the worst thing that could happen is that the computer might not relay your transaction to the internet.

I own a Ledger Nano S, it's compatible with Electrum and if your wallet's security is worth more than ~$80 I'd recommend one.

ya its whackk.. I have a 3btc trezor locked at $17,000 ill sell you for 15k total, cash only.. ill come to you..

Attached: 1514596279852.jpg (500x387, 66K)

A txt file on an usb stick literally does the same

No it doesn't because you need to open the text file via your computer's operating system, which can completely manipulated/leaked by a virus.

The private key on a ledger/trezor never is exposed to the operating system at any time. Transaction requests are sent to the device, where you review and sign it on the device, and then the device passes the signed transaction back to the computer to be relayed.

too many ledger and trezors shill here.
>buy 3 $5 8gb usb stick
>install tailsOS
>boot from usb
>use a good password for ur persistent data
>clone d other 2

They're basically cheap air-gapped computers and are actually convenient to use unlike your ghetto-hack solution. If $80 isn't worth it to you, then you probably either don't own a lot of crypto, you keep it all on an exchange, or you don't make transactions very often.

Of you actually owned a lot of crypto. You’d know using a trezor is a meme.