How the FUCK noone is talking about this

BAT is the only alt thats got shit going for it. huge news. keep crying brainlets while i keep acumulating

twitter.com/BrendanEich/status/1071445228006072320

Attached: Dt7q1EMXQAAgJy9.jpg (750x362, 31K)

htc hahahahaha

> Htc

yeah nobody gives a fuck

what real world news has ur alt got brainlet

HTC is a dying brand. Bullish anyway...

They sold their whole R&D department to Google.
This will be unironically their last phone.

HTC could get huge again. Also it’s going to want to make other companies jump on the band wagon.

Is anyone who isn't already super interested in blockchain going to spend 1k on the HTC Exodus when they could buy the new normie iPhone, Galaxy, Pixel, etc for same or cheaper?

> calls bagholders retarded
> coinbase, HTC and Peter thiel are bagholders

lol k

it is the only one though. name any other project you think is legit and i'll tell you why it's bullshit

I know fuckall about bat, why does a phone browser need a coin?

From the threads current on the board.

>ChainLink
>Dero
>Jibrel
>Aion
>RLC
>Ambrosus

Explain to me how all of those are bullshit. Some of them are I'm sure but you claimed you could do it with any as BAT is the only legitimate one.

>HTC in 2018
Ebin

heard Gateway is using Brave as their default browser too. bullish AF

What do you think is happening here. Brave is internet 3.0 this is how humanity moves forward. Now we will see where the people's attention really goes. Free from algorithmic manipulation and media brainwashing. This is it .

BAT is already 185 million marketcap.. already on binance, coinbase.... it cant go any higher

why cant it

Sorry user. Bat token is not a financial investment, brave stocks are.
Check their website faq

I already have it running on my new cowputer. Pentium III , 512mb ram, 40gb 5300rpm hdd running XP

Attached: 1542097558249.png (396x385, 132K)

fpbp

user thats a nice pepe

No purpose

Why the fuck do all these faggots type no one as 'noone'? That's not a word you retards

you're the wrong one daumb arse

yeah they do that alot

XRP literally being used by American banks this very second.

spotted the brainlet of course its a fucking word

Holy shit, they ARE dead...

Attached: HTC.png (1129x529, 82K)

-- The mobile version of Brave doesn't even have BAT payments to websites integrated into it. Only the desktop version has it.

-- The promise that users will get paid to look at ads hasn't been fulfilled yet.

-- No way to withdraw the BAT grants in the desktop Brave; they expire in a couple of months; you can only use them to pay websites you visit. Will this happen to the BAT tokens users receive for viewing ads? Then it's useless.

-- Why does it even include sites that haven't got a way to receive BAT tokens in the monthly payments? Where do the BAT tokens go in this case? Back into Eich's wallet?

-- What happens to BAT tokens from expired grants?

So far, Brave is a nice alternative to Chrome + adblock. On the phone, it's probably the only browser with a decent adblock which gives decent battery life. But the phone version has nothing to do with crypto :(

Apple was a dying brand too, trying out new innovations worked wonders.

>34b

lol ok

Learn to separate permanent issues from temporary issues, please.

Sure, the technical ones be fixed. But my point is that Brave is not quite there yet. And, I'm not sure anything is being done to address these.

The main one being - no way for the user to get paid watching ads. Which was supposed to be the main value proposition of Brave.

Adoption is not a technical issue, but if you build it, people might start coming.

P/E ratio looks really good though

>-- The mobile version of Brave doesn't even have BAT payments to websites integrated into it. Only the desktop version has it.
True but that's not only BAT, most crypto projects aren't mobile ready yet.

>-- The promise that users will get paid to look at ads hasn't been fulfilled yet.
The technology is built and has been user tested, but needs to be fine tuned before general release, this type of privacy preserving ad matching has never been done before, the team deserves some time to get it right.

>-- No way to withdraw the BAT grants in the desktop Brave; they expire in a couple of months; you can only use them to pay websites you visit. Will this happen to the BAT tokens users receive for viewing ads? Then it's useless.

BAT grants are meant for contributions to content creators, not to just put into your pocket. When ads are ready that BAT will be available for withdrawal or whatever users want to do with it.

>-- Why does it even include sites that haven't got a way to receive BAT tokens in the monthly payments? Where do the BAT tokens go in this case? Back into Eich's wallet?

Those tokens go to an escrow account that can be verified by the content creator at any time to receive their held funds. After a threshold has been reached the owners of tokens in escrow are contacted by e-mail

>-- What happens to BAT tokens from expired grants?

They're returned to the UGP and recycled into more grants.

t. BATholder

No you misunderstand the goal of BAT.
BAT allows attention itself to be monetized. This is ideally done through setting up a subscription payment to go out to content providers you enjoy.
These content creators (everyone) get rewarded for attracting and keeping attention.
Imagine how this changes content creation itself. The most interesting will be highlighted and enabled and attention itself will optimize.
Ads are just to enable someone to enter the ecosystem. Ad-free is the end goal.

Thank you.

Makes sense. And the part you're talking about is already up and running in the desktop version.

Let's hope it works out.

Here is a more clear picture for your peanut-sized brain

Attached: HTCded.png (1151x586, 89K)

Attached: 1511692194868.jpg (600x885, 62K)

No YOU misunderstand the goal of BAT.
The goal is to make Eich fat stacks of fiat for copypasting chromium and sticking an unnecessary token on it.
Mission accomplished!

HTC IS A SHITCOIN HAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: IMG_0713.jpg (856x960, 106K)

anyone know how I can customise the new tab / home page? add-ons don't affect it.

i don't get why you retards just continue to FUD each others shit coins.. so fucking confusing.. just join a fucking team and spread the word you morons

If everyone here bought BAT and went on reddit or any other stupid fucking place to talk about BAT it would move higher.. but noooo.. not Jow Forums.. they're too fucking stupid and have to go against the grain on EVERYTHING!!

i'm buying BAT fuck you guys!! join the party or shut the fuck up!! lets make fake internet money great again!! All in BAT!!! YEEEHHAAAWW

Attached: 1542342278906.jpg (720x497, 59K)

>If everyone here bought BAT and went on reddit or any other stupid fucking place to talk about BAT it would move higher..
lmao he really fucking believes this. This may be news to you, user, but pathetic poorfag pageet shills have zero effect on the market. Zero.

Many on Jow Forums hate BAT for the same reason they want to keep reddit from knowing about Chainlink; Brave/BAT will be the gateway to mainstream crypto use and development. They want to obscure normies from adopting crypto for as long as possible, Brave challenges that.

just buy it.. spread the word..

Attached: 1536899771314.jpg (615x615, 72K)

Isn't this crypto phone project almost bankrupt?

I hate BAT because it's a dumb idea. Pageeting dumb ideas isn't going to benefit crypto.

I use brave literally right now and its a good browser and all, but it doesn't even use BAT (yet and possibly never will if they don't find advertisers that give a shit about their meme money)

And even if they gave me free meme tokens for looking at ads, there is no way to prevent me from botting it in VMs while just keeping the full-block on for personal use. It's all just a massive meme tbqh.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-09-08-05-21.png (1080x1920, 296K)