BITCOIN FUND MANAGER.COM

BITCOIN FUND MANAGER.COM
BITCOIN FUND MANAGER.COM
BITCOIN FUND MANAGER.COM
BITCOIN FUND MANAGER.COM
BITCOIN FUND MANAGER.COM
BITCOIN FUND MANAGER.COM

Attached: B9E58436-8648-4381-AFFF-788F7ED443DF.jpg (750x542, 272K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/yogameditation/featured
robertkim-scam-korean-american-conman.blogspot.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That guy once bailed me out if a terrible situation on Parkbyte coin. He told followers on his free account to buy it, causing a 40% pump and let me exit break even. Good guy!

Attached: 1541924100632.jpg (396x385, 21K)

MARKET BUY MARKET BUY MARKET BUY MARKET BUY MARKET BUY MARKET BUY

Attached: a9exyvkqoz221.jpg (512x768, 55K)

>I used to pay 1ETH/month for signals

This story is unbelievable. Do you have any evidence to support your outlandish claims?

Yeah I might. I was actually just searching the archives for the thread I made about it after it happen

Attached: 1543029416122.jpg (638x955, 45K)

What kind of hayseed do you take me for? That isn't proof. That will not suffice.

I find it fascinating that he came from here to there: youtube.com/user/yogameditation/featured

this is the epitome of stacy and i will never get to know what it feels to have her warm loving pussy clamped on my dick

robertkim-scam-korean-american-conman.blogspot.com/

Fucking scammer.

he has alot of shorts that need to be filled.

Why does he look so much like Elon Musk?

Lol he is the biggest scam artist in this space.

I just want to punch that gooks face so bad

Exactly, he shills the coins that he himself needs to dump.

This guy is legit as fuck. He predicted the crash and got so much hate on the comments about FUDding that that to put comments off.

We are oversold and overshorted. Bottoms in or close.

Attached: NocoinersOnTheCasket.jpg (1652x3399, 1.02M)

you guys did all sorts of scamming in the past, from how to quickly learn korean in a week to how to project a street fighter style fireball from your hand (no I ain't making that shit up, he tried to scam people saying that he was some martial arts master or something back in the day)

this guy* I mean. Also, he had some scam running trying to sell real estate in Korea in Office tel buildings

That fucker looks like he takes some stinky ass shits.

shots. sure about 50 jammals did.