LAST WARNING

>Predicted last local top days before massive crash in November
>Posted same bottom prediction as Bobby Lee before Bobby Lee
>Predicted the mini-short squeeze a few hours ago

Will soon send out 100% win rate scalp trade
entries and exits. Won't explain my methods, but I'll literally allow you to make free money.
Probably last time I'm posting anything here.
The majority of you guys are fucking retards.

twitter.com/noncompiex

Attached: 602418357.png (733x785, 363)

what it do what it do nigga, we bounce to 6.3k nigga, ligma bawls nigga, whales don't give a fuck nigga, we gangshit, we bullshit, we bull now nigga, close your shorts, you nigga bitch.

Attached: 1543249165642.png (1096x1076, 30K)

You sound like a nice lady.

Yes.

Tell me more.

What do you want to know?

Is this another crypto randy account

up or down?

I'm Inclined towards up in the short term to
3730/3930. Although at this exact moment right now I'm not so sure, but I will tweet scalps that are guaranteed as they pop-up.

I don't know about that, but after the bottom has settled, btc will blow past 7k, the skies the limit. As for January, I
Have no idea, I take trades that are likely to go in my favor as soon as I enter and consider my exits based on the method behind the entry. And I have not seen a price entry that would lead to 7k in January as of yet. It will all depend on the volatility and price action after the bottom is found. I rarely consider the length of a trade, especially on a longer-term momentum play, only used for scalps.

what about altcoins? Anything particular?

Alts will probably be volatile, while overall down until bitcoin reaches its bottom around $2500. I don't care too much about alts
but anything in the top 10 will rise in tandem with bitcoin and have a better return. BTCABC and BTCSV will probably be used for
large pump and dumps. In a bull run situation, chink coins are going to rise absurdly. It has nothing to do with analysis or
fundamentals, just chink money pouring and manipulation, happened last time, will happen again. Unironically, I plan to buy
NKN if it dips under a cent, I can see the chink money come in then others fomo it to over a dollar.

What's your background?

comp sci student. Only thing I'm willing to share.

I smell you also are into Vechain. Ill follow your advice.

Lol dumb nigga we goin down

>100% win rate scalp trade
so much kek

Can you give me more information on why you chose NKN

Sure. Let's look at a chink coin last year, LRC. What the fuck is Loopring? No idea
what the fuck this shitcoin is. What was the pre-bullrun high? No idea the about the
real high, but the furthest back I can see is 14 cents. From there, it crashed all the
way down to half a cent. In the bullrun it almost reached 3 dollars. In a bullrun,
NKN is last year's LRC.

What is your target r/r for your trades?

Generally 1 to 3, it depends on recent volatility. On scalps im more riskier.

>Some random chink shitcoin pumped last year, so another random one will do too.

Holy shit user you're retarded as fuck. Please don't lose yourself to the euphoria after getting lucky with a bunch of low volume btc pumps. This is for your own good.

Imagine still listening to anonymous shills in 2019. Never change, crypto.

Do you have any other correct calls you made beside one Tweet you posted in November?

Buddy, I dont give a shit about altcoins, or NKN. I was asked about them, and in my speculation I would put a little of my MEX profits into NKN under a cent as a gamble.

You are retarded.