Hey Jow Forumstards, insider knowledge whale here

Hey Jow Forumstards, insider knowledge whale here

Now before i start, I’d like to preface by stating that this is not coming from a pajeet, this is not a LARP, and i am not a paid shill

Through extensive lurking and analysis i have determined that Jow Forums is the most shilled section on Jow Forums, more so than even Jow Forums itself. Thats right, paid shills flooding the entire board and every single thread constantly changing their proxy. Now why would they shill Jow Forums so hard? To promote FUDing, FOMO and bag buyers.

I have personally pioneered multiple cons, reaped the profits, and then sold trade secrets off to others. I have an outlandish amount of ways to get paid. I threw all of my profits into crypto very early on, buying in when BTC was pennies on the dollar. In which time i became a substantial holder.

Through gains i was introduced to other whales. Also whale group buy-ins of absurd amounts of BTC. We co opted efforts to maximize efficiency and profit margin.

Now after that short blogpost, i shall begin to get into the meaning of this post and drop massive blackpills.

Crypto trading clans/groups hit two birds with one stone. They get free profits from distraught goys through “buy in” costs while simultaneously convincing them to buy their bags. Leaders of these groups never tell the goys that paid to get in said group what they’re actually buying. They merely use it as a tool for free profits in the ways above. Infact perceivingly different groups are run by the same exact person. This particular con was theorycrafted by none other than myself. Owners of groups only work with other owners. It’d be pointless to work with droplets because they have no buying power to begin with and were dumb enough to buy into a group that spoonfed them what to buy.

Attached: A30AC995-7B92-45D5-B674-2DBAA083E870.jpg (1080x1350, 239K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FzGBR-M6U88&feature=youtu.be&t=5438
info.binance.com/en/currencies/florincoin
info.binance.com/en/currencies/ravencoin
medium.com/@valueprop/florincoin-the-tzero-connection-66697c81c873
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We caused the december dump after the BTC ATH. Now why did we dump when we know crypto is the future of trade? We dumped because the kikes told us to. Thats right, jews wanted us to dump. In exchange for dumping we received more FIAT than you could dream of. Copious amounts of FIAT. FIAT not only for returns on the dump, but FIAT transfers from kikes just for DUMPING. We dumped it for them for the sole purpose of maxing our gains and using the FIAT to buy more REM, precisely silver. We just like our friends at JP Morgan are hoarding and accumulating silver at all costs. The jews wanted the dump of BTC to buy more and accumulate at lower prices to max their own profits. We are doing the same. We dumped BTC because when BTC drops so does everything else. Both us and (((them))) are accumulating “trashcoins” and not BTC.

They will see this post and attempt to slide this into oblivion. I have realized my hatred for kikes is paramount over my greed, hence why I’m posting this.

This post will be capped and refered to many times in the future.

BTC is merely the myspace of crypto. Other perceived shitcoins will surmount btc in the time to come, but btc will still be valuable

Never give into FUD, FOMO or paid shilling by ((them))). Maximize, diversify and hedge your portfolios. Throw into all markets, crypto, stocks, realty and precious metals. When you do that and that alone you cannot lose.

Goodluck, Jow Forums

Attached: 9CE8B25D-F03F-4405-8EF4-5FD367623B0E.gif (256x320, 1.77M)

Attached: 9ADAB0FD-8A85-4D76-87F7-01F5ADE83BE4.jpg (638x1000, 100K)

what trashcoin should i be accumulating? is it ETH?

i don't buy it.

Attached: 1540677035206.jpg (737x758, 45K)

which projects do you hold

WHAT ARE THE KIKES BUYING GODDAMNIT

Fucking checked.
All in LINK

>analysis
>analysing Jow Forums traffic live

This LARP failed before it even started. Not that the 9367th 'insider whale' of the week being posted here isn't a red flag. We have millions of insider whales a year. Now run along and dump it in the loo Prajeesh.

Attached: 1532261474848.png (352x500, 248K)

Vitalik is a russian controlled KGB asset, ETH is a good buy because russia backs it and they are the 2nd most powerful country in the world. Putin won’t let ETH fail.
We hold primarily XMR. XMR is used in all opioid dealings. Opiates are the fastest growing and one of the most addicting drugs on the planet. XMR also funds dark programs. They see the real value of XMR in the time to come. We also hold certain amounts of XRP, XLM, ETH and NEO.
Mostly XMR
Link is a ponzi and SerGOY is a fraud
Expected low energy paid shills attempting to slide this

Nice try Rakesh, we know you have an unfathomable level of co workers here being paid $2/hour to shill Mr. Goldberg’s bags

XMR is used in all opioid dealings.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 8K)

>no BTC fork scamcoins
obvious shill is obvious

fake and gay nothing to see here folks MOVE ALONG

Attached: you fucking bitch.png (888x645, 308K)

sirs, what about TurtleCoin?

This is pasta, I've seen it posted several times

Sure you have

Attached: 1404507122840028.jpg (456x500, 34K)

Another low effort paid shill trying to slide, its not working
No, im the creator of this and have only posted it one other time
>ive seen this several times
No shill, that’s impossible because this is only the 2nd time its been posted

OP

if you are insider then whats gonna happen after BAKKT and how about ETF in February

i have $2k in tether what should i buy, i already have XRP and ETH.

No idea i dont delve into up and coming shitcoins, only established ones
XMR if you arent holding any XMR you’re begging to JUST yourself

So you are saying you are whale yet u think BAKKT and ETF are coins ? WTF man

Congrats, you just undid your entire LARP in one post. You're actually a clueless schizoposter shilling XMR. Absolute state of Jow Forums

I only glanced at your post and thought you were asking about an irrelevant shitcoin, BAKKT and ETF will make the market cap go up 2x when it comes to fruition

Yea buddy.. nice LARP. I r8 gr8 8/8 m8

Geesh Mr.inshider, thanksh for dropping thish truth bomb for the fifth time thish week.

Attached: 1544115991786.png (625x773, 143K)

I've seen it both times then

Is she allowed in the ethnostate?

The point of this tread is to get people to sell their link... It reeks of desperation.

FUD
We’ll make exceptions for 9+ non whites into the ethnostate

OOH LOOK ANOTHER WHALE INSIDER POSTING ON BIZ!!! TELL ME WHAT TO BUY!!! SHOULD I BUY BITCONNECT???? BITBEAN???? OH TELL ME PLEASE MR WISE WHALE

Based, heres a bump OP

larp. eth is backed and funded by jpmorgan not russia. do some fking research before you larp next time rajeesh.

Kek this

op is legit guys. The rest of these guys fudding is (((THEM))) BEWARE

Exactly.
These fuckers didn't sell when BitCoin hit its peak and now they are desperate. Then they bought XRP hoping it was going to do something. That failed too.

Remember, these whales still have BTC and want THAT one to go back up. They're scared.

New coins like LINK etc are a threat to them.

NOBODY KNOWS what is going to happen. Diversify!

>Vitalik is a russian controlled KGB asset
Now reposting on r/cringe

Exactly, some many low effort posts just flat out calling me a larper, why would they actively slide this thread so hard if i wasnt typing out the truth?

You need to go back

Attached: 4A974218-29D9-45CB-8A5E-5B86F695456C.jpg (1508x1493, 451K)

Let me reap more cringe material for continuous karma points first.

Is the KGB funding XMR to destabilize the West through drugs? Will the Chinese send hitmen to stop BSV? Will ARK become useful?

I believe you are legit. I am holding an undisclosed amount of XMR too. I'm never gonna sell. There will be a time when these come in handy. If you got a fuckload of Fiat , u wanna hook me up with some? Tired of being broke in fiat terms :(

> My shitty 0 proof larp thread must be legitimate because people call it out for being a shitty larp thread with 0 proof
I can confirm that OP is legit guys. My dad is the Chinese government and he told me that this was all true a few days ago. If anyone questions this they're just sliders.

Attached: brainletdingding.jpg (326x294, 16K)

>insider knowledge whale

Attached: 1542432783526.jpg (334x370, 33K)

This thread is toxic. Everyone please flag it for deletion.

Attached: mbga.png (600x800, 56K)

Attached: 1531797987039.jpg (688x456, 41K)

>if you are insider then whats gonna happen after BAKKT and how about ETF in February
>No idea i dont delve into up and coming shitcoins, only established ones
>BAKKT, ETF
>up and coming shitcoins
>waits until Sunday to claim the 'Retard of the Week' award. Bravo!

You guys will spend the rest of your lives working as wagecucks and reading Jow Forums every day.

Imagine the looks on your faces when this thing is 10-20x higher in a month. I don't even know what you would do if it managed to get 50-100x higher.

Every day my real life karma points go up just because I did my honors in letting the world know about the secret FLO/Tzero/Overstock/Ravencoin/Factom Connection.

I'm going to return to these boards in 2-4 months a true fucking LEGEND.

Bruce Fenton loves FLO and if you dive into his videos on youtube you will find various clips that he confirms his love for it.

Bruce Fenton - Founder of Raven coin confirms that Overstock donates money to FLO to help build it's network.

Overstock "donated" to RVN and helped it boom from $20 million valuations to over $130 million and a BINANCE LISTING!

Get your FLO bags now. This thing is $3 million marketcap and going to at least 50-100m in valuations.

youtube.com/watch?v=FzGBR-M6U88&feature=youtu.be&t=5438

1:30:38 if the link doesn't work for you. Only watch for 5 seconds.

Bruce Fenton literally says that Overstock pays developers to work on the open source "FLO" blockchain development. This is HUGE.

info.binance.com/en/currencies/florincoin

info.binance.com/en/currencies/ravencoin

Check how similar these description pages are on Binance.

Raven did 5x when add to Binance.
FLO will be on Binance by end of year #confirmed

medium.com/@valueprop/florincoin-the-tzero-connection-66697c81c873

Attached: bruceflo.jpg (1024x715, 90K)

You are likely right on the sliding shilling and coretard bullshit, but just to actually validate this with the data see pic related. Core boomers need to understand how fucking stupid they've been and it needs to be sledgehammer hard and indisputable or we will never get their fat bloated asses off the rest of the market of actually useful projects so they can rise. I don't know if your story time is true, but I know what you're describing in terms of the value in the market and present money flows is absolutely true.

Attached: qtHLCza.jpg (1920x514, 115K)

High IQ

>uses poo women images in his posts

Poojeet detected

All you have to do OP is do a transaction from your btc address to confirm. But you are a retarded newfag spewing pure retardation and you have zilch.

imagine being the roastie that made this image

Attached: 1538449684844.png (282x193, 25K)

Kill yourself whore

>perceivingly
brainlet

Post a whale wallet and move 999 SATOSHI today or kys

Time to rape women haha

You're not necessarily wrong, but you're still a larping faggot