TRACK MY WINE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN

TRACK MY WINE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN

Attached: ven.jpg (1000x600, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

info.binance.com/en/currencies/florincoin
medium.com/@valueprop/florincoin-the-tzero-connection-66697c81c873
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

> Supply Chain

That was in January. Do some research. Now Vechain is the LEADING enterprise blockchain. Not only a supply chain but an enterprise chain to track all assets, deploy smart contracts, launch tokenization services, run ICOs and yet scaleable enough to process trillions of transactions to run IOT applications for the entire planet.

All accomplished within the bear market of 2018. What other team has accomplished more?

Attached: VechainMoon.gif (885x477, 159K)

It's also at 113 sats

I need this shit to pump to 200 so I can break even. Fucking garbage.

Vescam will die in 2019. Only Ambrosus has what it takes to take blockchain to the next level

Attached: 9D97BFE5-7B7E-485A-ABE7-F9085FE986DC.jpg (742x486, 261K)

Why do you need a token to track your fucking wine?

Cant wait for their next ama in the middle of night in the ghetto

Can’t wait for scammy lu to exit scam you vecucks

x nodes are being dumped
This shit is going sub 100 sat without a doubt. Dump bags, buy back later. The second it goes below 100 it will dump to at least 70-80 sat. Don't underestimate that mental barrier.

Mainnet has been online for almost half a goddamn year now, still fuckall transactions.
Let me once again sum it up:
#MOST USED ENTERPRISE BLOCKCHAIN ON MAINNET
July: mainnet releases-> fuckall transactions
August: >fuckall transactions
But guys it will come september when the nodes are locked up again! Really! Just hodl!
September:>fuckall transactions
GIGANTIC NEWS COMING. HODLHODL
Oktober:>fuckall transactions
IT WILL COME WHEN OCEANX RELEASES END OKTOBER!
November:>fuckall transactions
Oceanx is delayed but it will come on china import/expo! Really this time!
December:>fuckall transactions
OCEANX RELEASING BETA! NOW THE TRANSACTIONS WILL COME! EVERYBODY WAS WAITING FOR THIS!!!!

Guess what? Still fuckall transactions. The project as it stands is severy overvalued by a ridiculous amount.

Vechains marketcap is currently 216 mil. As it stands a value of somewhere between 20 and 50 mil would be the maximum justifiable amount. Maybe 100 due to it being crypto and new technology. Would still mean you're looking at a 50% drop from here.
It started as a supplychain coin and suddenly they promised you everything under this blue sky and have made true on exactly none of it.
>muh companies need time
Then why the fuck say it would be the most used on mainnet release? Where the fuck are the transactions of the companies that were supposedly already using the private chain?

Sunny and Team got a little too excited when stating it would be the most used blockchain on mainnet launch.

Since then Sunny has said that growth will come in 2021. Just have patience

Attached: VeChain5.jpg (788x888, 81K)

lol at buying this obvious chink scam

>2021 comes and STILL fuckall transactions

Then I will say.. you should have invested in Ambrosus.. then laugh

I have a TRANSFORM 3X MUJAHIDEEN POWER node. Cost me $12k. FUCK ALL OF YOU.

2021, just hold 2 years in crypto are you high?

A little too excited? Motherfucking verge, coded by some faggot graffiti retard, that cannot code to save his fucking life has a gorillion times more transactions than vechain. The problem isn't that it isn't the most used, the problem is that it's not being used at fucking all.

>Just have patience
Goddamn cult. Fucking 99% drop and all you can regurgle is have patience? You moved the goalpost all the way from the rebranding in february to 2021 lmao.
Fucking faggotry with insider trading &the foundation/teammembers/insiders dumping bags all year round. The only fucking coin that doesn't go up regardless of how "amazing" the news.

someone post the bmw tweet

3*
What warrents vechain being valued at 200 mil currenly if there is fuckall happening when even the ceo has apparently confirmed there will be fuckall happening before 2021 at the earliest??
Even the very foundation of the entire thing, the entire reason of existing: the authority nodes, are not public. How can you be so deluded as to just believe some guy saying just believe and hold these fucking bags for 3 years?

Dude, 2021 just gives you time to accumulate more. Sure the prices have been dropping but I am DCA so my bags are getting bigger while my average buy price is getting smaller.

Attached: VeChain3.jpg (720x960, 148K)

Btfo

Attached: A6DF95E2-B491-4FEB-A9B3-97C8CF7FFF4D.jpg (1242x1864, 724K)

This is another Overstock coin bro. It's going to pump like RVN, FCT, and FLO.

You can buy some SHIT coin like Eth, ada, or the plethora of erc-20 scam tokens that are already valued at 500million or billions of dollars. At best you may get a 2-3x. If this bear market ever ends.

The good shit is below $10 million silently working on projects and partnerships with no need to keep bagholders happy or try and dump their ico funds.

These small cap projects survived all this time without any required funding. These will RISE like EMERALD COBRA when people take notice of them

The only reason the price hasn't risen yet is because there is no team, nobody to spurn millions of dollars buying marketing advertisements or paying 100s or 1000s of btc to get listed on binance.

Look for free and fairly launched coins.They go to BINANCE.

Just like RAVENCOIN - FLO will get to Binance. CZ likes fair launch coins that aren't money grab developers.

@cz_binance
Back to listing. Ravencoin, no ICO, community project, humble people, no listing fee

Check description for FLO.So similar to RVN
info.binance.com/en/currencies/florincoin

FLO-->Binance Confirmed

medium.com/@valueprop/florincoin-the-tzero-connection-66697c81c873

Attached: tzeroflo.png (1815x909, 558K)

You realize you can accumulate all the chuckee cheese tokens in the world and it will still be worthless?

Accumulating=/= value will increase

Kek

Literally not a single credible commercial application for this piece of Chink trash.

Needs to go down to 2 SATs for the crypto bubble to pop.

kek

Strongest project in crypto.

Attached: happyhanukah.png (1750x984, 841K)

>origintrail mainnet went live yesterday and actually is used

Attached: IMG_2232.jpg (1440x907, 653K)

>TRACK MY WINE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
>THIS IS MY LAST SHITCOIN
>SUFFOCATION. BITCOIN IS BLEEDING
>DON'T GIVE A FUCK IF I CUT MY OWN LOSES

Attached: 1497904318863.png (808x805, 430K)

>bagholding both at near ico price

Attached: 1534021080808.jpg (428x754, 124K)

Run ico's? Tell me one ico that is worth it? Why does cecil alliance need to be on a blockchain? The idea is retarded and a database would be enough. Also why are the vechain insiders shilling insider news before the news comes out? so they can dump their bags? As long as cream is part of the project, only toxic things will come from it

> 2018. Binance is moving to dex
> 2018, vechain proudly releases a centralized oceanex exchange
> oceanex publicly says they give preference to vechain ICOs
> oceanex literally has an exclusive program called WHALE

vescam phase 2.0. congratulations on this, seriously

Attached: 1.png (880x440, 392K)

>This is not a white paper, it just isn't...

>chink scamcoin
>turned into literal ponzi on top of being a chink scam in the first place
you only have yourself to blame

unironically this will be top 5 during the next bull run. Get in now or be sorry.

The only thing I dislike about the VeChain ecosystem is Cream... That guy could cause trouble. But then again, if it wasn't for him VeChain would be doing a lot less and all other projects would also have a much smaller scope. He also said himself that he wants every project in the top 100 so I'm pretty sure he wants it to pump anyhow

Attached: creamChinaHustle.jpg (1004x705, 658K)

True but let's not pretend that cream and his boys will not dump on the rest as soon as their coin gets pumped. It's all orchestrated and that's why I am not touching any of their shit small marketcap ico's

I have to agree with you on this, though let's be honest: they've already dumped multiple times. Other than that, I am looking forward to see what VeChain will accomplish in the next year

My problem is, most of their partnerships have been blown up, as many other projects out there. However, most of the medium articles announcing their partnerships have almost always only been written by vechain making it all very questionable. Also admins having multiple alts in the vechain group to steer the group sentiment is autistic

Which ones? BYD, Bright Foods (and now Bright Code), the Carbon Bank Project which the signing of was accompanied by the King of Norway, are the biggest partnerships to date in my opinion and they were done mostly by these entities.