twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No

Nah

Not in our jewified society.

Nope

What if they were pretty or cute?

Attached: JANE.jpg (573x580, 64K)

If you're attractive they are literally no trouble at all

This thread is sexist. Everyone flag it for deletion.

Attached: mbga (Custom) (Custom).png (582x776, 178K)

Find one with a good heart, a thirst for knowledge and is not beguiled.
Most are damaged from MSM and gossip mags.
See the maps for your own theory of why

Attached: 137786.jpg (1200x966, 488K)

Only if they put a large effort into keeping you happy. Otherwise they're a waste of time.

people like you will never find love. you are too damaged and toxic

It is not sexist. We are celebrating the beauty of women.

Attached: lickmyboots.jpg (539x588, 53K)

Neither will you. You'll think you found a girl who loves you, but a decade later you'll be living out of your car paying for her mortgage and paying child support for your children which you are legally not allowed to see. Oh and she'll be fucking a chad or nigger.

Will all women cheat?

Attached: xmas.jpg (317x348, 28K)

this is what incels tell themselves to cope with being single

bump for gay OP

Rent, don't own

You don't want to own a cute gf?

Attached: C9XhVG9UIAEErg5.jpg (414x516, 26K)

This is what cucks tell themselves to rationalize their poor life choices.

My life is objectively in the top 1%, I've made far more good choices than bad ones. But I'm sure you know about what makes a good life better than I do, Mr "every woman will cheat on you with tyrone"

>claims to be in the top 1%
>too retarded to read IDs
Incels are living in your head rent-free because you know that despite being fucking pathetic they're right about women when it comes to loyalty and financial risk. The only way it makes sense to be involved with women in the west these days is if she makes more than you or you're so rich that the laws surrounding shit like prenups actually apply to you unlike the plebs. If you aren't in those categories you're better off staying away.
t. Not an incel

Hot tip: if your girlfriend starts shrieking at you, do the Cesar Milan "tsst" thing on her neck.

youtube.com/watch?v=tzOCxnszcvA

She'll fall in line.

Women are nothing more than snares. If you’re too ugly to get a girl be glad, you do not want to deal with a woman in today’s society. They are a burden.

Attached: 51CFC1F0-B39A-482B-B874-708BC77CA24A.jpg (365x625, 132K)

It's actually often men that leave their spouses for younger women. Women may initiate divorces a little more often but that's because the men they are with are cowards who have found another way out.

Women put up with a lot of crazy and obsessive men, and vice versa. There's a lot of bad eggs in this world but men are supposed to be the more responsible ones. But we're not, we have too many overgrown manchildren.

>a little more often
lmgtfy.com/?q=what percentage of divorces are initiated by women

It's more what they see. These people were raised by boomers, the 60% divorced generation.

i read somewhere that lesbians are twice as likely to split up than gays, though. how do you explain this if it's the man's fault?

If you find one with desirable genes and make sure to keep her in a constant state of well-fed properly planned pregnancy then yes.
Otherwise no.

First off women are hypergamic. So if you're ugly and a better looking guy comes along, too bad he has better features that need to be passed down to the next generation.

Second off men leave women too or cheat more often (generally).

Early on women are more likely to put up with mens shit because they are crazy / insecure / in love / needy / retarded / whatever.

When they get older they realize something: "Fuck, I don't want ugly children. I want them to be tall and strong and good looking. Not weak effiminate fuckboys with ugly features."

If anything, you're lucky women are sexually selective because otherwise most of us would look like utter garbage like how people look like in countries where rape happens non-stop. Look at those fucking mongoloid head and features ffs.

But men kill women more often than the other way around - as well as there are far more men in prison.

Plenty of women are ungrateful cunts, but initiating divorce isn't the worst thing in the world.

>reddit spacing
>dancing around the point
>refusal to acknowledge that women's behavior is harmful
>trying to justify complete lack of loyalty which destroys relationships and men's lives
>appeal to nature fallacy
>"You should be thankful!"
>trying to use crime rates to justify divorce rates
So are you single or what? How are the cats? Post your info, I can stop by and stuff your muffin.

>women select better men
monogamy was a precursor to the downfall of western civilization
we should have reproduction on a PoW based model, not this free for all bullshit

neck yourself before you wreck yourself

Yes they all sneak cheat and some blatantly cheat.

T. Girl

How about you go back where you came from instead.

That thing smells like the 3rd world

Does not work, they just cheat more and resent you
T. Tried this

I came from the inequity of the application of reality.
There is no escape.

No, but honestly: I don't even think a lot of women have bad intentions. However, so much of their relationships and emotions are based off the other (their sexual relationships are emotionally charged, good or bad relationships have high impact on their happiness), that when a long term relationship is no longer fulfilling due to chemical or circumstanial reasons they bail.

Conversely, I'm into women for 6 months, a year tops. I'll stay in a relationship for much longer than that, but there's no expectation that the woman will 'make me happy.' Conversely, women DO have that expectation.

Thus, combined with reduced social and economic incentive to stay together, high divorce rates initiated by women.

How would you know?

physical beauty fades in times...

Not at all.

I love her.

>reverse image
>she's a YouTube gamer gurl

Oneitis is a truly sad thing. And OP is probably a pajeet.

no I'm UK.

>no I'm UK.

Attached: 1542321639374.jpg (361x281, 6K)

what

eheem

Attached: IMG_7247.jpg (935x1083, 80K)

You're either a paki or you have the IQ of one.

Nah, only boys.

i have a theory that there is an ancient meteoroid in this exact location that radiates anti-iq

Attached: lowiqbomb.jpg (640x556, 240K)

If they are asian, yes

>fat cunt pretending to be a man on a laotian berry-picking forum

Your point of origin is very close to Atlantis. The Atlanteans controlled all Africa and bred the niggers to be a race of slave workers.

No, it's never worth putting up with their shit.
If you fail their shit test and cave in they'll walk all over you.
Don't put up with it and it's a win win, she either leaves or she subconsciously respects you for it

which hassle?
>hello, what's your name
>what's your number
>do you want to watch this movie at my place
>*put arm around her, start kissing, take her top of*
>she blows you
The hassle is that this fails 4 out of 5 times (or more when you're just starting out), but you don't have to engage wth people you don't want to, and it's your own fault if you fall cor marriage in your 20's.

Attached: 1537049160831.png (1196x934, 1.8M)

Blackpill : Yes
Only if under 20 though

>men are supposed to be the more responsible ones
Yes and we wouldn't have so many manchildren if that was the consensus. Instead boys are told women are equal so acting like women act is equally valid. Women and children are supposed to be protected by men, they have a biological excuse to be naive. Men do not.

Double no