Why Xtrabytes being fudded now?

Just a week or so away from patents getting filed so we can finally see the tech that is susposed to be amazing. I was an early investor and YES the manager is a fucking retard. BUT if the the tech solves the Trifecta of crypto ie Scalable, Secure and Decentralised then the CEO could be fucking clinically insane and it still would be something quite important in crypto.

Why the fuck don't people just wait a week or two longer before they make their mind up and wait and see the actual Patents. Then we can decide with facts if its shit or not.

*One thing I do know is that the two guys they brought on from middle management from HP seem to think this shit is legit and huge so lets wait and see.

Attached: Screenshot 2018-12-09 at 14.21.52.png (1367x805, 1.26M)

holy shit no one fucking cares about your shitcoin. if you're holding anything other than BTC/ETH/XRP (ie coins with real world applications) right now you're a fucking moron.

>he actually thinks there are patents

kekekek, i'm dying here. there are no patents, no technology, just delays for 2 years

>look at my tech.
>my tech is amazing.
>give it a lick.

Attached: eth vitalik shows off his amazing talents.gif (280x280, 2.89M)

But you agree, once tech is revealed you can then decide? Thats gonna be a week or two. So you are basing your opinion on nothing at this point.

>founded april 2017
>2 yr delay
wtf i hate xby now

damn they're getting better and better at shilling I'll give them that

Attached: isabella.jpg (512x512, 110K)

There is no fucking tech you brainlet. 2 years and not a single shred of proof of any revolutionary tech whatsoever. CCR just asked a couple of his HP printer sales buddies to attach their names to the project in exchange for some BTC that CCR got from dumping on idiots like yourself in December and January

brb, submitting patents to lawyers in 2 weeks
6 months later
brb, finalizing strategy on how to file patents in 2 weeks

Have they set a hard date for the patent release?

ok, sorry. 20 months and still no sign of anything whatsoever. no tech whitepaper, no patents, no proof anything of their groundbreaking tech exists. anyone who is still in this coin has an IQ under 50

April

meh smart money derp

XBY liars will say the lawyers have found some things that need to be changed and revised. Fast forward to Dec 2019 and the project will still be in the same spot, if not completely abandoned by then

Its a process. The lawyers have the Patents and they will meet with XBY management I think in about a week to decide who to file. Maybe there will be some loose ends but its looking like it will be soon, hopefully by end of year and as soon as they are filed then it kicks off, nodes, tech reveal, exchanges and Xcite fully plugged in. So things are gonna move either up fast or down fast.

Not to mention the only 2 regular contributors to the project, actual devs, have quit in the last week. The rest of the team are glorified discord moderators who don't do shit but cheerlead and ban posters who ask questions

They submitted 8 patents to a legal team in early November. From what I've gathered, they are filing in the US with international protection in mind.

Alright we’ll i hope it works out for you guys but that sounds like more of the same stuff they’ve been saying for months

you must be incredibly new to this project. most of the community from last year/early this year has seen the light and abandoned ship. leaving xby to recruit normies that don't know any better with big promises of revolutionary technology

Wrong! They are 'supposedly' filing in Canada. Just lol at how little some of these people know about the project. Both the COO/CEO and CCR live in Canada

I wouldn't encourage anyone to buy it right now. It could very well take off. The way they've handled this is troubling for a number or reasons

I was one of first investors. I sold some at end of 2017 but I kept half. Yes price wise its gone to shit but my gut says this might actually be something special. Call me a retard i dunno. I hate CCREV he made a decent project look like a fucking scam.

All im saying is MAYBE this shit is real and we will find out sooner or later. No one should buy until they see the tech revealed.

there is no volume, how can this coin moon?
how can is even possible?

Attached: Screenshot_9.png (1068x816, 65K)

What about XBY made it a decent project in your eyes? The anonymity of the founder, the total lack of evidence there is anything ground-breaking, the constant delays, the repeated shilling by the founder, the lies CCR would tell to string the community along?

It pumped way too hard way too early and burned a lot of people who used to shill it on here left and right as the next big thing. All you can really do is quietly keep an eye on it and see if they keep making progress. They have made some decent headway through the bear market this year. They want to make it but the whole thing still come off as kinda amateurish.

Can XBY be blamed for the market going nuts really?

Truth is XBY was a project done in real time. Borz had concepts mapped out but I think the development was always gonna take a year or two like most projects. It evolved a lot as well.

I'm not actually shilling XBY I'm just seeing FUD against it suddenly and wondered why now when its at the end game to see if this shit is lit or not. I'm like most people, I couldn't sell if I wanted due to low volume. So I just want to see if this is a scam or not. It could go both ways but my hunch is a scam wouldn't act like this. All the dumb stuff from XBY has come from CCREv and even now I bet some big dumb decisions are being made by the dumb piece of shit.

I'm gonna argue with anyone that XBY has been a shitshow from day one. But in the end there may be a reward if the tech actually is good.

Can you believe what ccrev is saying
All of the alts are shitcoins
Some are worse than others
Each one has a different use case
Ymmv

They were really on-point during the Testnets. This whole patent thing has been going on for about 11 months. That it is in sync with the crash and the bear market has not helped, but they've kept going. They got a couple guys from HP to run the company. Not bad compared to all the bigger cryptos and tokens that have tanked.

A lot of the FUD comes from price manipulation. Some people - that one guy in this thread, for example - really just don't like XBY to a point of obsession.

I don't think CREV is a malicious lier. I think he covered for the fact BORZ was more behind than he wanted to admit and he was over his head himself. He's a moron, not a scammer. He would of sold his nodes if he was a scammer.

He is a total dick though.

Also the HP guys wouldn't leave their jobs for no reason. They have seen the tech and are the spokespeople now for XBY and they seem excited. So I dont need to rely on CCREV anymore.

You want to know the worst part? The new ceo and coo are currently pursuing listing XFuel, their scam ICO, on an exchange before xby. The project may not be dead yet but these fucktards will kill it soon enough.