Trump's economy

I can't find a motherFUCKing JOB. I have $24 in my bank account and $1040 owed on my credit card. I've been trying to find a job for 3-4 months now. I applied everywhere. Target, Walmart, even as a fucking grounds keeper for some podunk town. I ate through all my saving.

WTF do I do, there's nothing on CL and the temp agencies said they are slow.

Attached: 1540024055493.jpg (633x758, 67K)

do you have any skills?

I'm mlg noscope 420 headshot pro on my minecraft server

And what was your job situation under Obongo? Take some fucking responsibility for your shortcomings.

>he fell for the Apply Online meme
You have to actually go to the store and shake hands with the manager and ask for an application

Attached: 1473461964402.jpg (900x900, 84K)

kneepads

Yes I have skills and I can't find a fucking job. I was just at Walmart and saw a literal 60 IQ street nigger playing on his phone while he was supposed to be stacking shelves and I can't find a fucking job working with literal retards?!!?!?

Attached: maxresdefault (10).jpg (1280x720, 35K)

I have done this before and they literally tell you to just send an application online.

Attached: 145632434234.jpg (406x394, 22K)

OP actually do this. I replied politically, but if you actually aren't larping then this will almost certainly work

I know that, and youre falling for the trick

Go work at texas roadhouse. I know one user who could use some like-minded company over there...

Go to the manager of that store (probably a fat black chick) and snitch on him. Take his job.

>just look him in the eye and give him a good firm handshake!

Wtf...it's not 1960 anymore, the managers don't even do the application processing, it's done by some HR rep or regional manager who isn't even in the same city.

Go on unemployment. You get paid and they make you go to job fairs. You’re bound to find something after awhile. Also, buy ChainLink and never work again in 5 years

It's your fault for buying things on credit when the fed is raising rates

Everyone's doing it

if you weren't a hambeast maybe you could work physical labor

lol what are you doing
I don't have a college degree and got a computer scene job for over $100k/year

>trump
This problem exists worldwide retard, it’s like blaming president for crime, some things NEVER change and this is one of them

Why do ameritards use credit when they can’t afford shit?

> Be me
> Graduate from college
> Look for a job
> Literally only 2 calls iirc spread out over maybe 6 months
> Part time retail job, passed on the second as it was also a part time job
> Few years pass
> Currently employed in an office where I'm disrespected more than the retail job
> Make slightly over minimum wage
> Total job applications since graduating probably over 1000

Attached: Screenshot_20181209-004204.jpg (509x666, 153K)

Because USD is the world's reserve currency, meaning the Feds can print however they like

How, please be detailed.

>rare

you boomers are beyond repair

>go to college in Washington State
>stay there for a year
>realize I can just learn everything about programming and computer science through search engines, online documentation, and Stack Overflow
>drop out and move back in with my parents
>study on my own
>get a 20-hour/week internship
>work for a year getting professional experience
>after a year, get a 30-hour/week part-time job
>work that for a year
>now have two years of professional experience under my belt
>get a full-time salaried job
>some friends I had in freshman year are now graduating with a massive amount of college debt, while I have no debt and real-world working experience
College is literally a Jewish fucking scam and is 100% not necessary

So I didn't fucking starve faggot

I have more experience than you and can't find shit. KILL ME

Can't get on unemployment in my state, I don't meet the condishuns

Christ wtf

You sure you can't find a job? Maybe you're not looking in the right place...

Attached: 1517779989554.jpg (600x600, 205K)

become a twitch streamer.

>I don't meet the condishuns
OP isn't black

fuck off ameritard you have the highest wages on the planet and your economy is booming. stop being a useless shit and Im sure youll be just fine.

is that what you read on this US propaganda hub?

Take a cute pic of yourself and make a linkden account. An user recommended it on here saying the roasties would hire you. Been trying to find a job for 6 months and literally got a job 3 days after making a linkden with a handsome pic. It’s that easy.

get yourself a yellow vest and sum guhns
we can't let them do this to us

nigger you can drive a truck or be a prison guard in the US and make six figures. I cant stand this constant whining from amerifaggots about how hard it is to get a jerb. Im a europoor being taxed to death and would kill for the opportuniteis you have in the United states so you faggots need to quit whining

FIRM hand shake only

Attached: asiangorgeous.jpg (770x513, 34K)

Cmon over Mohammed...can't guarantee those 5 times a day Mecca breaks tho

fucking worthless garbages whining while living in america, I'm working for fucking $0.9/hour u suckers and I'm not whining and u fat fucks are gonna complain about something?

Wtf I thought America was running hot with shortage or people to fill jobs. Just go work for a chain restaurant or gas station.

10 years from now you are going to be 'downsized' and after all your unemployment runs out you're gonna realize all those online applications you filled out are automatically filtered out because you have no college experience and thats what all companies will be hiring as a minimum pre-requisite and won't even be able to consider you despite 'muh real world experience' and this is after you bypass all the jobs friends and co-workers can recommend and get you because they don't pay as well as your current job or they are a step down and beneath you
>bank on it

Attached: haha.jpg (634x424, 91K)

Attached: 1543249857267.jpg (723x757, 100K)

I was jobless for 11 months. Here's what I did. This is likely survivorship bias with a small kernel of truth.
1. Stop trying to get flooded jobs.
2. Stop trying to get jobs you're not qualified for.
3. Find a business that employs about 10 people and has an out of date website.
4. Bonus points if it's likely to be run by hippies or artists.
5. Cold email the boss with a couple of paragraphs describing who you are and what skills you can bring to the company, being very honest about it even if you have no skills.
6. Suggest going out for lunch.
7. Don't be a grinning faggot who's obviously too eager to please and says yes and giggles at everything.

Texas Roadhouse
80k starting

Suck gay fat old man dicks for money.
It may not be very glamorous but it's honest pay for honest work.

They usually have computers look at resumes and filter them out first.

Attached: 1517762994876.png (630x943, 717K)

No bully fren
If only all the niggers were like that

lel I literally got recently my first job in years, and I well paid one. Get fucked OP

How do you get access to 4channel in prison?

I'm a manager and literally never had that happen to me. wtf

>I just graduated from College this year, about a month ago
>Have done some applications since I graduated but have gotten no calls, nothing but rejections emails
>This is my greatest fear
pls no user, I don't want to be like you.

You've gotta be working in the right neighbourhood where all the sluts are.
Also make sure you always do 1 on 1 interviews with candidates and try to drop subtle hints that the employee moving things in that direction might get them the job (key word: SUBTLE, if you're too blunt about this you can get in some serious fucking trouble).
Ideas for hints would be "So clearly you can get a lot from this job but what can you offer ME(emphasize the "ME")?", that type of thing.

Have you tried Texas Roadhouse?

Attached: 1531128924413.png (577x387, 62K)

If you can't find a job in current year you're either a literal autist or the wrong color and you don't deserve a job.

You must have literally 0 skill to not get a job at Wal-Mart lmao. I have seen them hire literal retards to wander aimlessly around stores and have little to no job function, and they wouldn't hire you, take that into consideration lol.
You are probably one of those self entitled pricks and thought you were owed a job. Good luck getting out of mommy and daddies basement. BTW stop fucking blaming other people for your own problems. Part of being an adult is owning your own shit.

See, I'm betting it's only a matter of time before the majority of companies realize that a large portion of the college grads they are hiring are worthless. That is because many college grads are worse than uneducated, they are trained in anti-capitalism and marxist victimology, to the point it is becoming less risky to hire someone trainable without a college degree. For all of you who don't know, literally the only reason college degrees are required for so many jobs is that the federal government made it illegal to use IQ tests to screen candidates. College degrees used to be a good IQ test substitute before they started letting in so many retards for both ideological diversity initiatives and seeking to profit off of inflated federally subsidized student loans. This bypass is already happening in places like silicon valley, where despite their rhetoric, they understand their product is built on pure IQ horsepower, and their application boils down to essentially a skills+IQ corollary test, college degree not required.

Attached: 1542020094102.jpg (540x960, 90K)

looking for a job is a full time job in and of itself.

Competent experienced programmers don't have to search for work themselves. Just get a couple recruiters and pit them against one another to find you work.

Are you against diversity in Workplace & Social Justice??!!!

How dare you Bigot.

... I'm not a SJW just kidding.

Attached: Etha ShitCoin.png (1366x768, 393K)

>go to state school for CS
>graduate with $7500 debt
>first job paid $10K starting bonus, paid off debt

make $180k now while code monkeys at the same company make only $90k. also i only work about 30hr/week.

You are seriously doing it wrong then
There is absolutely no way you have done all you said you have and not gotten a job, unless you're in Louisiana or something
Bear in mind as well that oftentimes businesses will either call you or want you to call back to 'ask about the status of your application' or something, and then they'll hire you because you actually have shown that you want the job

look under gigs on CL, be homeless until u learn a skill

do you have an amazon warehouse in your town? they hire anyone that can pass a drug test.

working at amazon is hard but itll get you in shape

that's my fucking point, they didn't even call me back

>unless you're in Louisiania or something
you're close

>this

$24 can get you a good set of kneepads and some cheap lipstick

But I thought it was Obama’s economy until the exact moment unemployment went up and the stock market went down?

There's only so many cubicles is the office. Some people are just going to be left out. Cut and dry. All of the Boomer shit about handshakes and effort are comfortable lies. We're in the jungle. There's no free lunch. You have to forge your own path.

Attached: 1544372286508.png (553x552, 469K)