Time for re-entry : Saronite (XRN)

Hello again.

XRN nodes are holding steady, and this is the dip you (hopefully) have been waiting for with your Saronite gains. My first shill of XRN was 100 sats, and it ran to 1,000. Re-entry time is now.

Enter : 250-450 sats.

Be patient. A new exchange is coming. CMC will soon follow.

Exit : 1,500 sats with node earnings, 50-75% exit it we crack 3,000 sats. Then...wait...rinse...repeat.

-twu

Attached: XRN.jpg (225x225, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mndown.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why this over Monero?

oh look, it's twu the gook pump and dumper trying to dump another shitcoin on biz...

It doesn't matter what you think. As always, I am only an information provider.

Ya'll were freaking out at this at 800 sats, saying 2,000 would be the norm. People who followed the first call and sold some when I advised them to (smart money just simply loaded nodes and sold those earnings) continue to gain.

...and would you look at that. First page of Tradeogre again as we speak.

Here we go.

buy my bags

btw how is that snowshit i shilled you and then dumped on you doing, cucks?

-twu

Snow is doing quite well actually, considering...again...I bought and shilled to you on the same day at 6,000 sats. If you don't listen on week one, know how this works, or know what corrections are, that's not my problem. We're 250% up and holding nice.

"If you don't believe or, or don't understand, I don't have time to explain it to you, sorry."

>I bought and shilled to you on the same day at 6,000 sats.
>multiple buy my 20-30k sats bags threads
>got dumped himself from 20k to 6 and started shilling in full force
lmao
fuck off nigger

So... no reasons, right?

...it's 20,000 sats now.

I've bought a smaller flipping bag, and will continue to.

Again, thanks for bumping my threads. Sorry you keep missing it.

You can, however, redeem yourself with free money from XRN.

...and would you look at this. New walls that aren't me! It's almost like other people are also not completely braindead.

Cheers.

>3btc fakewalls at 18 and a plummet to 15 with literally no resistance
20K GOYS
BUY MY BAGS

you're pathetic

These markets, regardless of what FUD may tell you at this critical moment, will always recover, and new tech will always gain heavy out of speculation alone. Aside from this being a very unique project in fundamentals itself, CN would have to completely die for Nerva to die. This would also kill XMR.

The fact is, when you buy XMR you're buying other people's 40,000% gains. Nerva is a much better floor. Wasp is the new Pony IMO, but time will tell on that.

There are more reasons, but you can come to your own end.

Woops, that was meant for my Nerva thread. The same applies here, actually.

"Fake" . . . kek. Poor user. Watch and see.

4 more nodes about to be gripped if brainlets sell.

I say let 'em. 8 were bought last week. Should be a fun EOY.

Oh look, they're not selling.

Flash buyer. How long will he remain impatient?

Thank you for showing me Snowblossom.

So... no reasons at all, right? Just delusional promises of gains that most possibly will never happen unless it brings some big innovation over the table.

You're welcome.

Again, this is literally free money. There are only 68 nodes running. You're wise to be a little wary of "muh masternode" bullshit, but this is different from much of that. For now, you will literally make your money back in a matter of months, all the while this is off CMC, and off the radar of most due to the bear market.

BTW - ROI on each node is 3 months at these prices (low) .... DYOmath when it rises (hint : it will)

Flasher getting shaky, I'd presume, in the next 24 hours.

Do watch this space.

Glad to have twu back on XRN .
been holding all the way since 750 , missed the top for selling and was wondering if we were going back to 0.

I regretted selling my last 3 nodes almost instantly, but hindsight is always 20/20. I'd probably have broke even, but....eh, I'm just glas to be back.

Don't sweat your 750 buys. Just let 'em run to more nodes and it will take care of itself as it compounds.

Cheers.

Where do You buy those shitcoins?
Cnt find them on binance

Larp? Tradeogre.

Also, check Fridge's new deal. Good shit.
Https://mndown.com

Don't fuck up.

It's already dumped, get on board before the pump

Uh.... okay.

2 more nodes incoming. Let's ride.

Would ya look at that. 400 sats. I'll see about shutting up about this to run the nodes until it all becomes house money.

HPPENIGN

I won't considering this "happening" until it crack 1,000 sats. It will. Scarcity is key in the coming months.

its time for Saronite!

465 sats. nice. keep it up.

I have made nice profits in this coin. Bought first node at 1100. Thinking it will go much higher. Then bought 3 more in 500-600 ranges. It's been a month now for first node. I have almost made my investment back. In one week I will reap profits. :D

where do I buy

Tradeogre. Super nice exchange. No limit for withdrawal. And withdrawal is instant as well.

twu has an active discord?

Twu?

you seem to know the future with this shit...

mndown.com so he'll basically do everything for you $25 per month? nice. hosting alone is like $10-15 per month.

payouts are well above $250 per month and will probably go up. pay $15 and get rewarded minimum $200 per month? not bad.

Attached: 98089.jpg (2560x1600, 87K)

yeah no dude, sorry but your shills suck cock

suqa: didn't even pull more than 0.5x and has crashed since
snowblossom: good call for 3-4 days, then went back into the shitter

no thanks.

Sure. However, I do not call anything before I post on biz. Any new calls are made strictly at the same time, but you're welcome to add to our little community of nerds.

discord dot gg / er7yBk

Yep. $10 / mo is worth it for me not to have to fuck with this. He ALSO wrote a script to guarantee up-time through a secondary VPS, which is amazing because if your node goes down, you have to re-up and wait 30 day lock periods again.

Infinitely worth it.

Whoa, we hit 550 sats. Nice. Node up boys, this is an amazing short/mid/long termer, especially if we hit CMC. Still under 250K cap as of now.

Your loss. SUQA didn't moon as high as I'd hoped, but Bitcoin fell *43%*, and you've lost absolutely nothing if you got in when I called it. In fact, if you got out before BTC shit the bed, you were up 80% in SATS.

GFY. :)

assuming you bought the absolute bottom which is BEFORE you shilled it
you shilled SUQA around 140 sats and the highest it went was around 195 or so.

twu, you can play around with those newfags here but some of us are not retarded. i loaded up on saronite a few days ago at the bottom and you're shilling it right AFTER it passed 400 sats.

dont worry about my suqa bags, i bought on the 120-125 dips and got the fuck out before cryptopia because i know how shit your shill was.
just dont pretend you're the benevolent little agent you are, mate.

So what happened with suqa no longer being listed on cryptopia?

nice man, good shit.

Nice, bought in.