TA user, sharing charts

Sup Jow Forumslets.

I sure as hell hope you got out of $BCHSV. Told many to take profits above 110 with stop loss at 103-105.

I've unloaded a bit of my $TRX at 395-400. Plan to add more in the near future with my target range still being 410-450.

Right now heavily in $GO after grabbing some inside this green box. Don't want to sound like a shill but this is a great setup with target range between 820-950.

You might want to buy this breakout. $GO has retraced quite a bit and this is a bullish falling wedge formation.

Besides that, how's everyone doing.

Attached: gobtc09122018-2.png (1508x747, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

investopedia.com/university/technical/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shared this $REN chart a few days ago. Some user asked me about it and even though this breakthrough happened because of Binance listing, I advised an entry of around 600 after a possible trendline retest + listing cool down. Needless to say $REN is up %35 since that entry and still going strong.

I don't have a huge bag, but don't really plan on taking any profits yet. This is like $RVN's bull run 2.0.

Attached: renbtc07122018.png (1548x790, 61K)

Hey buddy pretty good.

What do you think of today's volume spike in big daddy BTC?

I think we're due for some volatility soon, possibly after Christmas

Still watching $BAT. Heard some good news today with Brave the project partnering up with HTC. Started accumulating a little, but will buy more after breakout.

Attached: batbtc09122018.png (1508x747, 38K)

BCHSV TRX GO REN = shitcoins

Attached: EOS.jpg (1024x1024, 191K)

Here's some hopium I see for $BTC. This is still very premature and could easily be a fluke.

During BTC's indecisive periods I usually take a look at some alt charts just to see if they're looking OK. Alts were looking dogshit before the 6k drop for instance.

Right now, there are some nice setups. I think we could have a relief rally.

Like I said though, still too early to speak.

Attached: btcusd09122018.png (1508x747, 64K)

Waiting for some BCH action. Expecting it to move upwards.

RSI is way oversold, especially on the weekly.
BCHBTC also looks like it should reverse.
Added that SV will dump and that ABC should then flip.

What do you think, got any charts for BCHABC?

Attached: ta.png (1221x864, 89K)

What's up TA user! Looking forward to your posts and really appreciate the value you provide with your charts. @#$% the haters.

What do you think of this big Tezos pop? I know you said it looked ugly as hell two days ago, but its up something like 30% since then.

Also, ETH - looking any better today?

Everything is a shitcoin until daily life implementation and adaptation. I would like to see what you consider "not" a shitcoin.

I'm a trader, I evaluate graphs and try to make money according to my observations. I'm not an "investor" like you stinky linky 100 EOY ayyyy morons.

pic related, you during the last 11 months.

Attached: wojak.png (600x600, 196K)

learn english akash

Yo ta user, do x rupee. Pls

TA user, what the fuck is going on with ETC?
When will it finally start to drop?
Its been defying all logic.

This is a chart I did for $BCHABC today. Looks kinda ugly, but I still believe a bounce should be soon. This coin has just bled way too much.

Still, this is a wildcard. I'm sure that there is greater market manipulation going on behind the scenes (Just like SV), but a target of 120 seems reasonable for now.

Attached: bchabc09122018.png (1508x747, 56K)

When will it finally start to drop?

Errr .... have you seen the graph?

Not interested at all in ETC. Not an impressive daily candle, that bounce has not gotten me interested in it, dev team left, still relatively high market cap which means less money to be made.

You mean usd/rupee?

Attached: etcbtc09122018.png (1508x747, 38K)

(XRP) ripple lol

DNT or REN or GO if you had to pick one? or DNT or REN if between those?

Attached: 1529732463881.jpg (533x799, 63K)

Forgot to add, increase in volume is also very important.

I was waiting for this setup to resolve, bought after breakout, but was rather anticlimactic.

Right now, XRP is going sideways again with 8729 being the important support. Break of that should probably take us down a bit. Still, nothing that interesting going on right now with x rupee.

Attached: xrpbtc07122018-3.png (1508x747, 45K)

Never a big fan of buying tops, so not $REN. I don't really have a target zone for it, just plan on taking profits after major bear flags + moving stop loss up.

$DNT (pic related) has some kind of a pennant going on at the hourly chart. Could be a bullish continuation, but could go both ways.

I posted $GO chart at OP, so I'd just watch these 2 charts and go from there. I'm sure that a breakout of either could give 5%+ gains.

Attached: dntbtc09122018.png (1508x747, 39K)

Yeah the charts just don't align with the news.
My assumption is that the lack of funding and a dev team would have started this coin's death spiral.
Are you thinking new highs?

My favorite thread!

How can I profit from ETHBTC ratio? It looks like it never stopped bleeding this year.

Also, other than GO, what's a good buy on Binance today?

Attached: images (28).jpg (265x190, 16K)

Like I said I'm not that interested in $ETC.

However thing about crypto is some coins could get the worst news but have a stupid rally after that.

This is interesting on the hourly chart, but I'd still only be interested in $ETC if it breaks 1400 sats.

Attached: etcbtc09122018-2.png (1508x747, 38K)

Hey dude, thnks for taking your time posting here.
What do you think about VeChain?

I'm not in ETH right now, but seriously wonder what will happen in the near future. This 0.025 range has a LOT of history. Still can't quite predict what $ETH will do.

From prior experience though, if BTC tanks, ETH tanks with greater magnitude. If BTC rallies, ETH rallies in greater magnitude.

So considering I'm on hopium for BTC's short term future (posted chart earlier) ETH might get interesting.

Attached: ethbtc08122018.png (1508x747, 38K)

VET doesn't look that great right now.

Attached: vetbtc09122018.png (1508x747, 49K)

After REN retraces to 770ish, do it has momentum to go up again or thats all? Or where is the buy zone?

$MFT, something to keep an eye on.

Attached: mftbtc09122018.png (1508x747, 50K)

REN is in this uptrend channel for now. I'll probably take profits after it is broken.

This is the range where I might consider an entry, but like I said too early to talk about.

I have to chart a 5min chart, that's never good.

Attached: renbtc09122018.png (1508x747, 51K)

Hey based TA user. I'm doing okay. I keep dreaming if visiting old acquaintances in random locations.
It's weird we were never close but I'd see them often in my younger days.
In these dreams we're young again. And I know.im in the past. Soaking up the moment. It makes me pretty sad. Then I wake up and check blockfolio. More sadness.

I hope your btc hoping chart is real. Thanks for helping to guide us through these dark waters.

This larp is so fucking gay.

Keep dreaming I'm*

ty
and what do you think about the btc slaughter. is it over? 3300 was the bottom and up from now?

all this fag does is look at charts and states the obvious with lines. who actually gives a fuck about this dumb shit, just go look at the charts yourselves and you can see this exact same shit.

Imaigne what the people who sold at 3200 will feel like in 2019.

Attached: PVHaZDicp3WwXrPTe8Kt6CrX_3N97cId1k8p-FBHD7Y.jpg (748x746, 102K)

> On close examination, technicians are often seen with holes in their shoes and frayed shirt collars. I personally have never known a successful technician, but I have seen the wrecks of several unsuccessful ones. Curiously, however, the broke technician is never apologetic. If you commit the social error of asking him why he is broke, he will tell you quite ingenuously that he made the all-too-human error of not believing his own charts. To my great embarrasment, I once choked conspicuously at the dinner table when a chartist made such a comment. I have since made it a rule never to eat with a chartist. It's bad for digestion."

Attached: astrologist>homeopath>chartist.jpg (400x266, 20K)

Feeling glad they sold before it went to 1000

Good times are ahead brother, regardless of what $BTC does. Never lose hope.

I still think we will see 2.8k-3.1k one day, but might not be this week or next.

All you do is shitpost on biz, atleast I try to provide some stuff that might help.

you're doing nothing of value you retard. all you're doing is attention whoring and pretending like you're some genius for looking at a chart and stating the obvious recent trends. actually give some insight or fuck off because you're worse than a shitposter at this point

Could you post what you think of the LINK/BTC and LINK/ETH chart?

Yeah, TA is a meme. Still dunno how I do this for a living.

I believe 3k will hold, but if it doesn't Im out of crypto until 1.2k-1.8k

I'm a trader, not a believer. I hope at times but have managed to become less and less emotional with my trades. So I wouldn't count out any possibilities.

That said, I think the potential of crypto is immense.

Thanks based TA user.

If my observations are not valuable to you, just leave. You're the one attention whoring by being edgy.

I'd like to know the basis on what makes you buy crypto. You just hope that your stinky linky will be 100$ someday? Get real.

$LINK daily candle close below 6130 is a huge red flag. Besides that currently finding support on 99 MA daily chart which is a good start but besides that can't see any bullish signs right now.

Thanks for sharing user
ignore this faggot, there's 50 other far more useless threads he could be whining in atm

That’s what I was thinking too (LINK). I’ve reduced my position. That pump today I missed but overall I think over the next month it’s going down a lot , especially against ETH.

Thanks man, nice to have another rational set of eyes take a look at the chart! Cheers

That said, something like this could be argued for $LINK. Can go both ways but a break of either line could be important. Observe for now with alerts setup on tradingview.

Attached: linkbtc09122018.png (1508x747, 52K)

>t. A person who underestimates how hard it truly is to trade
You sound emotional as heck, maybe that’s why you’re unable to trade (which is like 90% of the battle you broke boy)

Don't get upset about little pumps. Try to confirm bullish trends instead and make sure you take profits after noticing bearish flags.

I've made good profits off of pumps (especially in December 2017, but that's an exception) but most of the great money I've made is evaluating possible trend divergence ranges after a bearish trend, finding good entries and doing the same but opposite after bullish rally.

A dynamic gameplan is key.

When you make day trades what minute chart do you like? I like the 15 minute chart. Although not new to crypto it new to day trading... iv managed to gain 1 eth the past 2 days trading 4 eth.

Yeah, I’ve been getting better with that. I intially felt a little panic but I knew rationally that if it truly broke out it’s not like I would be losing money, since I already booked profits. It’s not automatic yet tho.

Do you have a long-term section of your portfolio? If so, are you scaling into ETH right now?

you do this for a living?

How much in profit are you taking out each year?

How big is your average trade?

How frequently do you trade?

I very, very rarely go below 15 min. The patterns and formations you see at higher timefames are always stronger.

Mostly if I'm looking at a coin that I haven't charted before, I close all my indicators, have a look at weekly chart, then daily. I try to see if there are any pennants, channels that strike to me. After that I look at indicators to confirm my observations, and go to 4h/1h charts to evaluate good entry points.

The long term section of my portfolio (besides bitcoin) is probably only a month hold. This might be due to the fact that we are in a bearish market but it also could be because crypto prices are still very much only based on speculation.

After a longer look at $LINK chart though, this COULD be a cup & handle formation. (This is what I mean by looking at higher timeframe charts first. I took a look at 4h only and could've missed the possibility of such pattern, but after checking daily this seems like a possibility)

Break of top yellow line could be very bullish. That being said I'm not interested in entrying right now but after this develops a little further, maybe even after the breakout. Will post a picture of cup & handle formation next post to demonstrate the similarities.

Chart - LINK.

Attached: linkbtc09122018-2.png (1508x747, 60K)

Don't really want to give out numbers, but I'm very easily in lambo range and probably don't have to work ever considering I'm not that much into consumerism and live a minimalistic lifestyle.

The frequency of my trades varies on the opportunities that I see in the market. Sometimes 10-20 trades in a day, sometimes only 2-3 trades in a week. I check charts everyday though (No exception for maybe a couple of days in the past 2 years) and trading has provided me a lifestyle where I can travel around the world with my laptop and work.

The only number I'll give out is I have close to 300k USD on various exchanges always ready to take positions.

Fuck typo, not entrying right now, could entry after confirming my suspicions or breakout is what I meant to say.

Here's the cup & handle formation. And as always, fuck captcha.

Attached: cupandhandle.gif (320x284, 15K)

and you exclusively trade on price action? No fundamentals?

Anyway to follow you over than on here?

I'm mainly a TA guy, but after years of XP in crypto I've noticed that certain news that you might consider FA cause nice bullish rallies. BCH fork announcement is an example (Went up from 400$ to 600$)

I think for FA's to really play a part crypto scene has to evolve to a point where it is used in daily life. Like I've mentioned earlier, I'm long term bullish on crypto just because I've hated the current economic system before I got into crypto and made it, and still hate it now. Fuck the bankers.

Unfortunately not, I'm kind of a rogue right now. Most of my friends aren't even aware of my crypto gains and the ones that are don't have any clue about the amount. Only my CPA and that is for tax purposes.

I have been making these threads for the past few days though so you can catch me here from time to time.

Uptrend being tested now. Very obvious on the 1h. Stop at 750

Sounds about right. My stop loss is at 755 actually cause of 25 MA on hourly along with 99MA 15min chart.

I should've taken profits above 815 cause of a prior wick, but oh well.

Chart showing why.

Attached: renbtc09122018-2.png (1508x747, 76K)

Op, do you ever trade stuff on tradeogre?

No. Volume is so low and don't like low-tier exchanges. Some coins have less than 1btc daily volume. Hard to chart aswell. If your portfolio isn't big could be OK though since most pumps there are much greater than binance.

I'm mainly on binance, bitmex and a lil' bit of bittrex. Stopped trading on cryptopia aswell a while ago.

Where do I learn TA?

>5min chart
FUCKING KEK

investopedia.com/university/technical/

is a good start.

This muffin is an actual product that I used to enjoy as a kid.

Attached: topkek.jpg (500x500, 55K)

$MANA looking good. Weekly looks great aswell.

Attached: manabtc09122018.png (1508x747, 45K)

Hello,
Could you do ONT?

Thanks

thanks user, thanks also for the charts
What will be the next thing? Are Investopedia paid courses worth?

You from Turkey?

No. I've never paid for any courses to learn TA, just online on various websites, youtube vids etc.

Next thing? Global economic recession.

Looks terrible. Just because a coin is at the bottom does't mean it will go up. Could have a relief bounce, but eitherway not a coin that I'd entry right now.

Chart is sp500.

Attached: spx08122018.png (1508x747, 64K)

Born and raised, currently living in USA.

RLC. Please do it

Thanks.

So which coin would you buy now to make some gains? It has to be on binance though, this is where last 15% of my invested money is sitting LOL. MANA as mentioned earlier?

Either take a risk and entry near 456 hoping for a bottom or go for a safe trade and entry at retest of 843 after it is broken.

Riskier trade is obviously hoping for a bottom, with greater ROI. Entry of retest 843 would be much less riskier.

Attached: rlcbtc09122018.png (1508x747, 43K)

Really not digging the daily candle $GO is making right now. Planning on taking my initial investment out for a possible re-entry later on.

My average entry was 700, taking profits at 730 will only leave me with close to 5% of the original stack I had. Seems like an OK trade with plans to add more whenever it gets close to 658.

Target range is still between 790-900 after breakout, which I believe will happen sooner or later.

On that note, good night and good morning.

Could you take a look at the icx/eth chart? It's been stuck at 2300 and I'm not sure if now is the right time to buy in or wait for it to dump lower. Thanks man.

icx/btc looks good. no chart but buy now with stop loss at 576 seems like a good trade to take.

targets 670-730

thanks.

I am out of REN for now. Stop loss got triggered

also, BCH?

Big fan of GO. Not because of fundamentals or anything like that, but because it has kind whales and moves freely with lots of volatility.

Any thoughts on RVN?

LARP

Attached: F40DE99F-9BD0-4E46-B07F-7532066FFBED.jpg (800x544, 94K)