Name a better store of value

Protip: you can't

Attached: Gold-Bullion.png (1000x1000, 611K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3906114.0
dassafe.com/
investopedia.com/terms/t/tips.asp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nope I can't

Attached: Open Mouth.jpg (1280x720, 132K)

Australian property

t. China

>storing value instead of accumulating value with your capital
Dumb boomer.

>Still has to accumulate capital
Super smart BROKE millennial

Attached: Derp.jpg (1066x600, 57K)

This idiot knows gold's price is lower than Bitcoin right? 3 of those bars = 1 Bitcoin. My best assest for 2018 has been some shitcoin called WAU coin. Idiots like you act like they know something about a store of value. Tell us why gold isn't manipulated by comex?

1 of those bars costs 11.5 BTC

WAU coin

Attached: Expert.jpg (1125x925, 107K)

Don't act like you've used the waves dex much less heard of some tiny shit like WAU coin. I should have bought Bitconnect too even though i figured out it was a scam. I could have made a killing if I got in at the beginning.

i thought they were 1 ounce bars. Doesn't matter because gold price won't increase at the same rate as bitcoin in the long term. its price has been discovered.

water

I'd say its price has been inaccurate ever since the end of the gold standard and the start of the paper gold derivatives

WTF are you babbling about?
Are drunk or mentally retarded?

Attached: Store of Value.jpg (1200x675, 96K)

And how long will we have to wait for the fraud to end? I don't see central banks and clearing houses cleaning up their acts soon. Scarcity that can't be counterfeited or duplicated is what I'm interested in in these times of QE and hyper inflated fiats.

bitconnect memes are the lowest form of internet humor go learn about crypto before offering your opinion. I actually make money

>I actually make money

Attached: Pajeet.jpg (1077x1200, 80K)

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3906114.0

Captain Shitcoin

Attached: Captain Shitcoin.jpg (263x473, 30K)

Property in an area that isn't prone to natural disasters. Your gold will go poof the minute some faggot learns how to mass produce it for cheap in a nuclear reactor

>converting his money in useless shiny rocks
sure is boomer in here

>that moment when you realize bitcoin is going to zero

RETARD ALERT !!

braindead boomer alert.

have fun with your rock bags, you might be able to sell them to some pajeets for pennies one day

This is why I use vaultoro.com to trade in and out of physical allocated gold.
I just wish they also had silver.

might as well go collect pebbles from the beach, they are shiny too

Yeah but there is only a tennis court cubed of gold above ground. Pebbles are infinite you fuck tard

Do you buy it and store it in your safe ?

I’ve never bought gold, and I’m not entirely sure how it works.

I hope one day your little boomer brain understands that nobody cares about shiny rocks anymore, they are useless, nobody is gonna buy back your rock bags pajeet

That's one way to do it. You can also get exposure to gold without having to handle the physical stuff yourself through etfs and such.

you buy it and hide it under your pillow and then just wait for the world to end. Don't forget to also invest in tinfoil you gonna need that too

I can. B...B..B-Bitcoin.

Attached: 1538616824361s.jpg (246x250, 11K)

Safes are fucking dangerous because people can rob you. Insurance is also fucking expensive. Better off using a professional vaulting facility, audited and insured.
I use vaultoro

LOL you literally are an NPC. Gold is the second most liquid market in the world under the FX market. Stop repeating your retarded programmers programming.

even if you don't have a safe people would rob you if they were supposed to lol.

>vaultoro
No thanks...pic related

There are legit user Vaults in Austria
dassafe.com/
FYI NOT CHEAP!

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-09 at 14.01.28.png (2276x1192, 756K)

>gold
>liquid market
imagine being THIS dumb. The only liquid "gold" market are futures which are basically gambling on gold price

Attached: 3254.jpg (645x729, 81K)

That is just a business address. They use Pro aurum in Switzerland and have been trading for 4 years. The CEO is always at conferences and always educating people about Austrian economic theory. Old school bitcoiner that got fucked over by MtGox and build one of the most transparent exchanges in the world. Check out their glass books protocol. It's epic.

Nope, physical gold is very liquid if it is LBMA approved

Holy fuck you are retarded, go look the definition of what liquid means you moron.
The shiny rock you hide under your mattress is the literal definition of an illiquid asset

Attached: 1506610241340.png (629x504, 36K)

You have to pay to have it stored or pay for security to store it so no good, only offsite electronic is safe.

So smart man
Activity brain
>ding ding ding

Attached: Smart man.jpg (326x294, 18K)

Profit producing land and property. Gold is still good too, but should only be a fraction of your portfolio.

Attached: 1542944406068.jpg (624x434, 78K)

you can literally convert gold to cash in 3 minutes, fuck off retard

What do I win?

investopedia.com/terms/t/tips.asp

I see you can't refute my argument, thanks for playing. Come again

>you can literally convert gold to cash in 3 minutes

yeah if you bought gold futures not actual physical gold, dumbass

Attached: 1518404819513.png (942x802, 716K)

>yeah if you bought gold futures not actual physical gold, dumbass
APMEX will pay you spot with a simple 3 minute phone call and wire the money to your account

>phone call
>wire transfer
>liquid
LMAO

Attached: 3325235626.png (408x450, 34K)

or they can send you a check, or you can sell it locally for cash. I've done both, it's super easy.

Fuck u guys are too funny, I can go trade physical gold for cash in about one hour depending on traffic, is it completely liquid - of course not - but saying gold provides no liquidity is only something you hear from basement dwellers on biz who have never traded gold and think just because they can switch btc to tether that makes btc more liquid...idiots

yeah dumbass, electronic stores can buyback your shitty used laptop too that doesn't make laptops a liquid asset

Attached: 1505953097341.png (645x729, 45K)

>yeah if you bought gold futures not actual physical gold, dumbass
The point of gold is a hedge against a massive collapse. Its no fun owning without holding it. if shit hits the fan, you'll never get your money.

you're not too smart are ya

>The point of gold is a hedge against a massive collapse

yes dumbass, we already know that goldtards are tinfoil tards that think the world is about to collapse aaaany moment now and have been telling this for 200 years.

I know for sure I am smarter from a retard that thinks buying rocks is a good investment

Attached: 1506879178657.png (645x729, 40K)

The dollar price of gold is irrelevant you Brainlet dumbass.

Literally the ENTIRE POINT of buying gold in the first place is so you can protect your wealth for when the dollar implodes.

So why in the fuck would you give a shit about the Jew dollar price of gold?

Buy Wau Wau coin sir, please sir help?!

Attached: Public Key.jpg (398x710, 62K)

>fiat price doesn't matter!
>said while his shiny rock has been in a bear market for 6 years
lmao cope

Holy fuck. You must be black. Gold isn't liquid? You can sell gold for any currency on every corner of the planet.

Also, you buy gold because fiat is imploding. So even IF you couldn't. Exchange for fiat....it wouldn't matter! BecUse the gold is valuable and the paper is just worthless paper

>BecUse the gold is valuable and the paper is just worthless paper

gold is a worthless shiny rock buddy, get it through your small skull

Dude.... I own a lot of gold and I hope that gold goes back down to $250/oz. because a 250$ gold price means the govt isn't fiscally out of control anymore.

And a 250$ ounce gold price means a loaf of bread would be 90 cents again. So in real terms I wouldn't lose anyway.

All the dollar price of gold going up means is that the dollar is getting more worthless. Gold isn't getting more valuable in it or itself.

A gold ounce 900 years ago is still a gold ounce today. Doesn't matter if the dollar exists or not... get it?

>rocks
>rare transition metals
can't even properly identify what he is trashing

> I own a lot of gold and I hope that gold goes back down to $250/oz.

I really hope you are merely trolling and nobody is actually THIS dumb

Attached: 1517263414864.png (403x448, 53K)

Isn't that what cryptofags said when their shitcoins lost 90% value from ATH?

Its also the commodity to have proven the best at holding its value through time.
>inb4 charts with fluctuations.
Show me a better store of value, fiat or other.

yes and they only say that for coping because they lost their money

government bonds are much better store of value and more liquid
>inb4 bb-but muh ebil guberment is about to collapse aaaaany moment now! aaaaaaaaaaany moment now guis!

Attached: 1507455206419.jpg (800x450, 15K)

but... my ones and zeros!
They're the most stable form of value!
The innernet will always need ones and zeros!!!

Attached: 12d.jpg (567x561, 57K)

Not trolling at all. I only buy gold because I'm converting by wealth into a real store of value because the govt is out of control and printing fake money out of thin air.

A healthy sane economy means prices are dropping.

100 years ago gold was 20$ ounce. Are you telling me that gold is 500 times more sought after today than it was 100 years ago? Nope! All that happened in the last 100 years is that the dollar lost all its value. That gold ounce stayed the same for 100 years. Since a gold ounce equaled 20$ 100 years ago and both were a good weekly salary. And that gold ounce still equals a good weekly salary today but that 20$ buys you nothing today in comparison to what it bought you 100 years ago

>A healthy sane economy means prices are dropping.

wow, you really are a complete economic illeterate. Prices dropping is the literal definition of a recession you absolute moron

Attached: 1507445348645.png (645x729, 147K)

Your trolling.

>government bonds
Bonds that were created centuries ago vs 10,000 of commerce Keep trying.

Right. But one thing you got wrong is gold is not a commodity it is real money. WHeat is a commodity not gold.

"Gold is money, everything else is credit." - JP Morgan (1912 testimony to congress)

*years of

Sorry semantics but i get your meaning, commodities are perishablesgold is forever and a set amount until space, etc.

The one that doesn't get you cucked when you need to cross any borders.

Attached: TraitsOfMoney.png (661x394, 190K)

you guys are tinfoil tards, your whole premise is based on the assumption that the world is about to collapse any moment now, you are literally no different from religious doomsday tards, no point in arguing with you

So wait..... you want higher prices? So you earn 10$ today and a meal at subway costs you 10$. You decide to hold that 10$ in your wallet for 5 years. And 5 years from now that meal at subway costs you 13$.

So you think paying 13$ for that meal is better than paying 10$ for that meal?

In what universe or galaxy are you from that you think higher prices is a good thing?

> no point arguing
That part you got right

how many traffic lights did you have to select to make this shitpost?

Do you even hear yourself? If all I have to worry about is someone replicating gold via nuclear fusion, I think I'll be ok. Do you have any idea how insanely expensive that would be. Also have fun with your radioactive gold that decays into other elements

Not true dude!

If you held your wealth in gold for 100 years versus US dollars your value was stored perfectly! There was no systematic collapse in the last 100 but your wealth in gold was stored has you put your wealth in dollars you lost it all over the past 100 years

As long as you can find another autistic willing to buy it for fiat

gold is a commodity, its a shiny rock. Some people might use it for jewelry or some wires. The rest of its price is inflated by tinfoil gambling tards like you

>you decide to hold that 10$ in your wallet for 5 years.

you are retarded. why would someone hold 10$ in their pocket for 5 years you moron? thats not the point of money

go buy some more canned tuna and bullets for your bunker buddy you gonna need it for the zombie apocalypse

and if you also put your money in stock market for 100 years you would have even more money

Attached: 1517360741272.jpg (628x534, 75K)

buttcoin isn't anonymous so they can find out who you are and confiscate your coins easily. gold on the other hand, you can bury deep in the ground and memorize the GPS coordinates. good luck confiscating that.

at least you can hack off a piece of gold bullion to spend at the shops

I could literally leave gold for my great great great grandson in 200 yearsand know he would be rich, that has been the constancy of gold which cannot be said about very many other stores of value, certainly not currencies.

yeah, just like the middle ages!

Attached: 1516929349676.png (300x300, 10K)

>go buy some more canned tuna and bullets for your bunker buddy you gonna need it for the zombie apocalypse
>not buying salmon
enjoy your mercury poisoning

silver is for buying food water and ammo, gold is for buying land and horses and livestock

yeah, just like in that cowboy show you saw when you were kid!! if only we were back in those good ol times amirite bro?

Attached: 1514484961199.png (741x630, 27K)

> middle ages
> not wild west
You medieval larpers need to gtfo.

Attached: larp-medieval-tunic-[3]-15564-p.jpg (393x575, 208K)

Why would someone hold 10$ in their pocket for 5 years? Are you retarded??? Have you ever heard of the word savings? You understand savings is a good thing?

Stock market is stocks. Stocks are not money. Gold and dollars are money. Nobody is saying don't invest but you don't put 100% of your wealth in the stock market you moron. Especially now with a manipulated propped up market as a result of criminally suppressed interest rates.

You think every single person wants to gamble in the stock market? Some people just want to work and save the money they make without risk of losing it.

Are you black seriously? Do you know the importance of savings?

yeee just like bonanza right? xDDD when da dollur collapse we gonna become like bonanza again! xD

Attached: 1516555303614.jpg (588x823, 109K)

Given that Bitcoin is the only way to not get cucked by borders and etc, it will be pretty easy to find people wanting to trade since it will always have desirable traits.

Gold on the other hand, it's fucking useless in the information age.

Attached: MuhSafeHaven.jpg (671x1004, 191K)

automation /thread

>Have you ever heard of the word savings? You understand savings is a good thing?

have ever heard the word INVESTMENT? you understand investment is a good thing? you INVEST those 5 dollars in equities not put them under your mattress you moron. I honestly can't understand how can someone be THIS dumb and be able to operate a computer

Attached: 1517429337730.png (645x729, 105K)

>Are you black seriously? Do you know the importance of savings?
I suspect he is brainwashed by Krugman tier scammers. However you are wrong with gold, dump it for Bitcoin while it's cheap.

Attached: boomerstheabsolutestate.png (1422x4627, 2.65M)

how many crosswalks did you have to click to post that?

Bitcoin.

>INVEST those 5 dollars in equities

Attached: 1232143423.jpg (686x582, 52K)