2018 was meant to be the year of mainnets coming online. What’s the theme of 2019?

2018 was meant to be the year of mainnets coming online. What’s the theme of 2019?

Attached: 881DA2F3-6F42-4D6C-82F8-ACEF8C319CFF.png (788x563, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Isq6YltjRRU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fpbp

also checked

youtube.com/watch?v=Isq6YltjRRU

>MUH FOOD

Every open borders shitlib deserves to be raped to death by the niggers they love so much.

the year of crypto CEOs getting arrested

>anyone who hasn't experienced explosive diarrhea, has clearly never been to an ethnic food festival

Unironically bankruptcy

Attached: 1544287740272.jpg (1280x1920, 376K)

I had Uyghur beef noodle soup tonight and it was fucking amazing. Stay boring, Jow Forums.

Year of just

It’s the year of the exchange and stablecoin

The year of decentralised Oracles, obviously.

The year of exit scams.

where did you acquire such delicacy?

You can eat whatever food you want without actually inviting a horde of scum into your country

The only middle eastern food I'd eat are steak kabobs.

where did chainlink threads go btw? not a single one in hours

kek this

>you can't have ethnic food without niggers and crime

You can't, really. All the best Chinese restaurants in my city are geared towards the large Chinese population. They don't make food like this for foreigners, they make it for themselves. Which means you need a whole community to get provincial cuisine like that.

The bots were turned off after a year.

not really true.
actual ethnic food thats good is often INSIDE of their own communities.
unless your part of their in group you won't be able to spot the goods from the bads.
its possible you can drive and walk by their best restaurants daily without noticing a thing.
unless you can speak their tongue and get their word by mouth you won't ever spot any of these restaurants that are perfectly camouflaged out in the open.
the scariest thing is most of these spots you can barely find any info online.
theres never any delivery to any of them that are actually good.
theres no word about them online.
and the last facebook posts about them can be years old.
any thing info you do find can be years old and non reliable.
so yes it is fucking hard to find good ethnic food.
and im god damn tired of you fucks lying out your ass.

If this food comes at the price of mass immigration, then you can fuck right off.

The year of (2nd layer) scaling and the year of trustless off chain data fetching.

These two building blocks will unlock the possibility for adoption for tens of big dick projects currently stuck in cock cages.

2018 was year of the CRASH of a million shitcoins. Next year will have fewer coins, many of these coins will cease to exist, some new coins enter, but not as many as during ICO mania in 2017/early 2018.

Basically I think the mcap of crypto will go up most of 2019, but the coins will become fewer in number and maybe some of those coins even return to ATH but it is mainly because the market is only focused on a few coins.

>you have to import masses of third worlders or you can’t taste their food
Imagine being this retarded.

>he eats ethnic food made by wypeepo

>he eats ethnic food anywhere but in the ethnic food's homeland

Our shit hole liberal society will be the foundation for pissed off lunatics to man the borders with machine guns killing every shitskin in sight.

realising your shitty network token doesn’t actually generate enough income to pay for 30 staff and an office

So many projects will be abondoned In the next 12 months

I really start to believe they believe their own bullshit.

>muh food

holy shit I am so sick of hearing this argument.

idiots and npc’s will use this argument earnestly, but smarter people like Frank Luntz know that it is bullshit but will put it out there anyway. they want you replaced.

Year user learned what shorting is

>food has the same level of political and social implication as conflict of cultures

they know that it’s bullshit but it’s an easy, convenient point to throw out there

They don't know it's bullshit. They really are this disconnected from reality.

People tend to take the amount of diversity we have in food choices here for granted. Go to any country like India, China, or Japan and ita very homogeneous.

That is a fucking bullshit pie.
I ate chinese back in '84 asshole.
Made by hungarian chef in Budapest

don't you even understand how stupid it is to elaborate on this topic?

but lemme try:
american fast food... meh
chinese.... just everything chopped into a pan
mexican... just everything chopped into a burrito
african... lol?
south american... lol?
sushi, most overrated shit i ve ever had

>chinese.... just everything chopped into a pan
you forgot the glutamate

>All these crimes are insignificant because I got some food

Fat people should be killed

that actually helped me a few times to bark it all out at 3 a.m. so I could call in sick the next day.

thank you for yourd diverse service

it already happened. you are replaced

you eat spam you nonhuman. and worms and straight up earth and rocks. you dont deserve a mouth fucking PLEB.

your gf is zero. doesnt exist. never have never will kys! HAHA

fatty projection AND cant self defense!!! HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH !! BWHAHAHAHAHAHAH

like your mother when she says i love you. KYS KYS KYS

Take this bullshit thread to pol.

>12062672
>12062692
>12062779
>12062818
>12063108
***Oprah voice*** YOU GET A KYS!YOU GET A KYS AND YOU! AND YOU! EEEEVRYOOONE GEEETS A KYS!!!!!!!!

checked and REKD fags. BOW DOWN

Year of the security tokens aka the year of Raven

The year that scams like PoS and ICO’s and utility tokens die

Take this (You), you can show it off to your friends when you safely get back to r*ddit. But you're acting drunk and belligerent, I'm cutting you off.