Be me

>be me
>30 yr old
>master degree mechanical engineer
>came from eastern europe country to USA
>try to find job
>no job almost 4 months

how can i find min. $70K engineer job anons?

help me pls.

Attached: pitt.jpg (936x582, 420K)

Fuck off back to your shithole. You are not welcome here and we do not fucking want you.

I for one am fine with Eastern Europeans immigrating rather than fucking spics. I'd gladly give all the spots to Eastern Euros than to spics.

>how can i find min. $70K engineer job
work a 30k one first

They can take the fucking spics with them. No more American jobs for fucking faggot immigrants. Not one fucking more.

You deserve your situation.
WTF didn't you come to Northern Europe?

You have to go back

Can someone explain the logic of a country that has a shortage of living wages bringing in immigrants to fill labor positions?

sucks to have a fake degree

Attached: 1514756209071.png (532x465, 255K)

Uuuhhhhh so mean

It is perfectly logical if one is the employer.

dont know what part of the country your looking for but you should be able to find a job very easily with that degree. unless your just a really unlikable weird fuck. which is a good chance since your on biz asking for advice

Can you do this job? We need engineers because faggots like you are too lazy to put in the work.

Fucking Eastern Europeans.

At least this one isnt in the UK like every other fucking Polak.

RIP George, what a legend.

Your subpar eurotrash education doesn’t qualify for any respectable American job.

Pushes down labor prices for companies

This is the likely reason. Slav educations is very weak compared to anglo.
What you need is to create tangible proof of competence and put that in your CV. Research papers or blog posts. Toy projects etc...

Of course, you need more africans, jews and pajeets and not white christian europeans. The sooner your nations dies the better, idiot.

Also, proof of local peer approval would be great. Participation in subject matter relevant meetups in as an active participant or lead.
They are correct in mistrusting slav education, given them proof that you are different than the cheating, lazy slav masses.

Who are you talking to you absolute fucking retard? Continue this conversation with a nearby wall.

>he believed the memes about American prosperity
Very bluepilled

>says the brainlet replying to his own posts
kys faggot

Attached: 1543354054725.jpg (217x228, 18K)

any engineer jobs are gradually being outsourced, just like any tech support jobs

and if there's actually a job offer somewhere, you would have to compete with all the other losers that fell for the engineer meme

WTF your pic related you fucking cunt this is a tits and ass and business forum, fuck off with this sentimental shit

THIS.

I. DON'T KNOW WHY IMMIGRANTS BOTHER.

THERE ARE NO MORE JOBS IN THE USA!!

AND THE MARKET IS SATURATED WITH BROKE ASS UNEMPLOYED COLLEGE GRADUATES. (SUCH AS MYSELF)

FUCKING GO BACK.

>what amerimutts believe
>underestimating the russian ubermensch yet again
kek

>incapable of reading comprehension
typical subhuman

Press F for George

The fact that they believe themselves to be ubermenschen is part of the problem. It's called narcissism and makes them mentally crippled.

Halliburton MWD position. Hiring engineers constantly. Probably make 10k a month after taxes after about 6 months in.

Nigbull slaughter when?

Attached: dhgc.jpg (400x334, 42K)

Good dog

Attached: prayer.jpg (600x572, 68K)

The moral of this story - don’t mess with pitbulls

based doggo

this. eastern europe. lolz

Look in large metropolitan area like NYC.

God bless that poor little dog

F

Attached: Feels double bad man.jpg (277x329, 12K)

What Country?

Ok I'll try to help you Slavic Bratan
I'm doing an apprenticeship as a Physics Labratory Engineer here in Switzerland.

Things to pay attention to:
-Have a complete resume, having even a few years of being a NEET is a major redflag for any employer.

-List your Hobbies in your resume, if you have interest similar to that of your employer you can bet he's interested in you.

-Act like you don't care about what you get paid, even tho you clearly are. (If you can't find anything that pays 70k settle for a position with less and work yourself up)

-Have actual interest in the job and work hard. Crucial point which you luckily can fake with enough effort.

-If you want the big money, go for a big company, those are the places you have to go to if you want your 70k.

-While searching for a job, work part-time, for experience which you can list in your resume, if you don't have any.

-Remember you're resume doesn't have to be perfect, but you have to pump them out like you're in a factory.
more resumes=higher chance of job

Not sure if I could help you but these are things I looked out for.

Godspeed Bratan.

>doubt

why did they make his statue so derpy and retarded looking

this hero deserves better

You dont want white immigration, huh? Happy enough with all them Mexicans and Somalians replacing you, yeah?

> Don't be a fucking spastic user

OP,

How is your English? Do you have a comedy accent? Remember an interview is as much about them seeing if you will fit in as its is about your skills. Also, there is a cultural disconnect between slavs and western folk. what you consider plainness and honesty can seem jaw droppingly rude to them. If you have all the qualifications then the problem is interview technique. swallow your pride and try to act more like them. I know its disgusting. try also to tone down the accent and speak clearly, easier said than done I know but...... look, its rocky 3 analogy time. Right now you are Ivan Drako. try to head more towards apollo creed.