NASDAQ Will Enter Crypto Market Q1 2019

If you're not buying the dip now, you deserve the regret you'll feel next year when you realize you missed the best chance to become a millionaire.

We're the lucky ones. Born right here and now, at a time crucial to taking advantage of the next and possibly only chance of becoming insanely wealthy.

The new 1%

Friends and family will say "You were lucky" to get into Bitcoin at that time. But you'll know better, looking down on them from your mansion as they crawl at your feet. You'll know better.

Buy Bitcoin.

And be one of "the lucky ones.."

Attached: NASDAQ_Bitcoin.jpg (894x1231, 180K)

you stupid nigger
futures already tanked price by 17k
nasdaq will finish it to $200

It wasn't futures. It was the BCH split. People woke up to suddenly see $4k gone from BTC's price and freaked the fuck out.

What the fuck are you talking about
BCH split made the price from 19k to 3k?

don't be so sure
there are only 21 million btc, in reality there are only 15 million
this is not some infinite fiat

I KNOW THAT I HAVE TO BUY I'M JUST FUCKING POOOOOOOOOOOR. FUCK OFFF

Nasdaq makes more money in bull market u fucks. They have incentive to pump

This board is retarded.

>muh nasdaq
>muh futures
>pomp eet

>Ethererum is at 800, what a fire sale! Whoever doesn’t buy it at this price will kill themselves by Christmas

*forks your Shitcoin*

So scare

*creates thousands of superior Competitors that will kill off btc if crypto is ever taken seriousy for anything more than pump and dumps*

Btc will only ever go up

implying buy at 40% off ATH is same as buying now

Why would funds want to buy bitcoin?

Because it's the most recognized crypto, and with the realization of the lightning network has the very real potential of replacing VISA/MasterCard and becoming the dominant currency of the world.

It's a no brainer.

>implying this is the first time bitcoin has crashed

>becoming the dominant currency of the world.
Why would anyone want to receive bitcoin in return over a stablecoin? Merchants with bitpay etc. don't even see it, it's converted.

Btw, total (not daily) volume on cme december futures contract is smaller than 24h volume on bitfinex. No interest.

Hope you guys realise these will be CFDs....

People just can't wait to use a currency that oscillates daily more than any first world fiat currency does in a year

I don't think they do, it's basically a clone of cme contract, there's no reason to expect any new interest.
The only impact would be from the etf, not because of institutions but because of people dumping their 401k into it, which would result in the biggest and last bitcoin bubble.

So you are saying you are too retarded to make money any other way than buying crypto? You do not know of a single other way and if you don't get in now then you will have regrets forever?
Sooo... now that we have proven you are a retard, why listen to you?

Not even cliche memeing at this point: jesus christ this is the dumbest thing ever written.

I'm not saying that at all you dirty little tripfag. I have money from multiple ecommerce platforms via eBay, Amazon FBA, Shopify and WooCommerce. I also have a stable job and income. Diversifying into Crypto is just being smart. If I lose a few thousand dollars it's not a big deal, but the potential gain is enormous.

It's moronic not to enter the market. Unless you're life is so fucked financially that you can't afford to.

Which... You probably can't because you're making butthurt comments and have a probably unironic racist name because you blame other races for your problems when really it's your own fault because your stupid, and/or your parents were stupid and you've grown up poor and destitute and unable to escape the scum that is your life and so you eek out small pieces of joy by being a closet racist on the internet.

Good luck, faggot. You're going to need it.

Attached: okmayne.jpg (213x236, 6K)

>cash settled derivatives
>the underlying asset is going to moon
you're financially illiterate or a pretty good troll

Bingo

Attached: 1431052481733.gif (320x240, 1.47M)

It will be viewed like penny stocks for most investors.

fucking idiot. penny stocks are safer than internet ponzis who exit scam after collecting your life savings for nothing

Attached: FviuO.jpg (717x880, 189K)

jesus you're retarded

Get a load of the big brain on cool wine pajeet!

>2018
>not buiyng oracles
What's your excuse of being complete retard?

Attached: oracles.png (582x166, 17K)

Good I can finally buy puts on bitcoin.

>tfw you lost 15k on bitcoin so you yolo'd your last 2k on options and got it all back in a month.

Good btc shill fren, but you are 8 years late.

Is it possible that virgin nerds will rule the world economy ?

he is a faggot

Attached: 1539479388648.jpg (900x1200, 108K)

Gold, Silver, Uranium, Bitcoin.

Futures tanks the price of the commodity it trades. It's standard knowledge at this point.

>first gold futures contacts traded on COMEX exchange in 1974 when gold was less than $50
>its now $1250

witness the inexperienced traders than still have not a clue that their euphoria and delusion itself is the cause of the crash and after a year still think there are other reasons.
I-I was not wrong, it's this other thing

you nerds really think they gonna allow bitcoin price to skyrocket again? they are not gonna allow this and hold price down at stable level

banks do not like volatility

>increasing supply of X increases supply of Y

Attached: brain.png (645x729, 53K)

good because btc doesnt need to be valued at over $1k

True, and ETF's pump it as they are asset settled. Watch BTC hit $1,000,000 when the physical realtiy of 21 million coin limit hits the market.

Attached: etfs.jpg (640x491, 12K)

It oscillates now. Once it stabilizes at a higher price, the money making opportunities are gone. That’s when people will start using crypto.

Correct my friend.
The fomo that will ensue in the next year or 2 will make 2017 look like nothing