It would be a miracle

It would be a miracle if we really saw 1000$ from this coin, kek would become mainstream in the united states and churches would be built in his honor, and tradition, all because we saw this, all because this event happened, we trusted, 21 days left boys.

Attached: 1519029222408.png (1080x1081, 222K)

This year it'll be fun to spend NYE here.

after t50 update link will be NWO coin check id of op pic link stay stinky time end of eternity link 10 trillion eod

keks' number is ironically 999, so a full stack of 7 doesn't do anything

Protip: Uganda dollars

Its happening BTW! The for telling did not state which dollar! Sadly its the Zimbabwe Dollar.
Still didn't make it...

Kek do you really know how much you need to pump this market daily to get 1000$ link in 21 days DELUSION

Sorry user Uganda unironically use the Shilling

The saddest thing ever written, so of course it is about chainlink. So fucking tragic.

We are gonna fucking make it. Tomorrow we go to $10 and the FOMO will get us to $1K easily

Not gonna lie, former LINKie here. This is fucking hilarious watching LINK crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let Sergey get the SmartContract codes.

That get isn't even impressive. over half of Jow Forums can be spammed with chainstink threads at certain points

>not spending every NYE on 4channnel
Fucking normie.

>$1000 EOY
>Marketcap would need to be half a Trillion dollars
wew lad

tfw stinkies assumed USD

Attached: 1542206389260.png (251x203, 20K)

This
You fags spam so many link threads that you probably make up more than half the posts on here and then you jerk each other off when you get digits

Attached: 1526081178249.jpg (936x1208, 228K)

>Not realizing it only takes one whale user to buy a single LINK at $1,000 to fulfill the prophecy before it crashes back to reality the very next second.

Uncle old fag was right, we should elect him to board president

I doubt it

If that were true anyone could buy .001 links for $1 or .00001 links for a single penny and fulfill the prophecy.

the $ means USD dingus

Attached: 1531514585878.jpg (486x309, 29K)

I'm starting to doubt it will hit 1k this year, there's only 3 weeks left, we will probably have to wait until Q1 2019

>Doesn't know there is more than 1 Dollar
>Deffo doesn't know that the dollar is measurement of weight of grains of gold/silver

Attached: 21432.gif (200x200, 2M)

lol fucking delusion. this shit will never even hit 40c ever again
I will bet you 100k link
Screen cap this

ethereum did, literally the same fud, I'm not gonna miss out again

Comparing to eth is not a valid argument. There was rediculous room to speculate on eths value. No one seems to understand link and thus aren't speculating much on it's value. It will take mainnet + returns on running nodes and adoption obviously to drive price up.

Classic nolinker cope

There's speculative value on every single asset that exsists on planet earth you fucking retard

Fuck off brainlet.
Eth= decentralized apps and stuff
Easy to digest for normans
Link= decentralized oracles, no wait trustless data feed for blockchain, no wait let me explain what a smart contact is first...
Hard for normans to understand.

Guy, that's a fake get, biz mods are bagholders/scam ring participants.