Whut

so weird,
so i just tried to post in "today i learned" in reddit that The Government of China owns Country Inns & Suites ...
And my whole account got an error, and then my source link 404'd
wtf
does reddit filter post or something - does it have power to take down posts on Business Traveller website?

Attached: whut.png (586x415, 661K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-hna-radisson-hotel-sale/hna-sells-radisson-holdings-to-jin-jiang-led-consortium-idUSKBN1KV0U7
businesstraveller.com/business-travel/2018/11/13/jin-jiang-completes-acquisition-of-radisson-hospitality/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

my post doesnt even show up when i try to search on reddit...sPoOkY

They also own a lot of Hollywood production companies and ensure positive Chinese propaganda in US made films. They basically own the US and there’s nothing Trumpkin can do at this point especially since they can definitely shred us in any trade war. Even if we could fuck their economy up, it would wind up destroying ours as well. Google is building a search engine for China which filters out anything bad about China. Let.

post your source user will check this out

Well i just got woke...
within 40 seconds of me linking this to reddit - the article went down
massive data control from someone

Attached: link.png (991x163, 29K)

this was my post, an my account is bugging around it

i am kind of creeped out

Attached: redditpost.png (1027x37, 9K)

the whole link to that site,
i mean there are much more if you just google jin jiang + radisson
sooooo weirrrd

Attached: linkz.png (959x78, 11K)

bumping...because i want an idea as to what happened

Attached: whut.png (415x465, 87K)

>jin jiang + radisson

This?

reuters.com/article/us-hna-radisson-hotel-sale/hna-sells-radisson-holdings-to-jin-jiang-led-consortium-idUSKBN1KV0U7

>reddit

kill yourself

yes...
jin jiang bought radisson in november ( and many other hotels)
If you wiki jin jiang it is owned by government of china.
"jin jiang" is the 5th largest hotel group in the world and is growing. ( just amazed how large it is and that most people have never heard of it)

idk why just ownership of country inns and suites surprises me,
also that my reddit account/ source got all weird from sharing this data

i get the rivalry now...

my data was controlled on it

and even beyond controlled, a separate websites article went down in 40s after my post

this

i was tired of seeing bewbs.

You know how I know you're a faggot?

because i care deeply about the country inns and suites?

Made my morning

This.

boi, you a long way from home

?

was it checked out?

i am so curious, this is the first time i have come up against censorship - and i was just providing acquisitions data.

Attached: question face.png (559x527, 135K)

you're gonna be really freaked out when you realize why anti-anti vaxxer sentinment is pushed on reddit

do you have a small sauce?
curious

>reddit
Stopped reading there.
Please sir, you have to go back.

but I can't go back...

I post there then the source articles disappear

Attached: frogtears.png (749x539, 402K)

the article is still up for me:
businesstraveller.com/business-travel/2018/11/13/jin-jiang-completes-acquisition-of-radisson-hospitality/

as for your reddit post being removed, lots of subreddits have automatic removals for accounts of a certain age, accounts below a certain karma threshold, or accounts without comments in the subreddit, and so on. as your reddit account being buggy, things are always buggy, you just didn't notice until you started being paranoid. you're getting a little lost and are clearly in need of somebody to check you, here i am.

ah thanks for the explanation and link... I can see the article now too

It isn't paranoia though - this hotel group is not publicized at all

like if you asked majority of americans who owns the country inns and suites a lot of them would not know its the government of china

look at that link. you fucked it up by tacking a wikipedia URL on the end...that's why the link was broken and your post removed

Attached: reddit.jpg (211x239, 10K)

lol that is the perfect pic

yeaaah my bad people...sorry if user was investigating that

I hope you found the content of this interesting though .____. opps