Get in the car we’re going to Roadhouse!

>Get in the car we’re going to Roadhouse!

Attached: C83EDEA9-538B-4A46-9B72-F80E0AB4A402.jpg (1133x745, 438K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=H2EXRR1Cs3s
youtube.com/watch?v=GB86QT9bRq0
youtube.com/watch?v=CsT8utd3fVs
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1544342570523.webm
youtu.be/J0Av0DyjhG8
youtube.com/watch?v=fpp088wHXr4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WHERE DID YOU COME FROM

WHERE DID YOU GO

WHERE DID YOU DID YOU COME FROM COTTON EYE JOE

Attached: mfw-good-job-i-love-you.jpg (500x375, 26K)

Someone TRH needs to pay these NEET creators for viral marketing. I now want to go to THR, drink a coors, get a rare steak, and watch wagie dance while I listen to classic 90s country

kekkles

this

Jesus you guys are overreacting about the dance thing
Any normie would do it like doing anything else and wont even care about it because he doesn't have social anxiety, he would just laught about it
If he gets filmed in a video that ends on youtube, doing a ridicolous dance for money, he doesn't care because he has a sane and not obsessive idea about himself

found the roadhouse wagie

Classic bizonacci

are you fucking serious. if my boss told me to go out and dance like a trained monkey I'd tell him to go fuck himself.

>he has a sane and not obsessive idea about himself
You were right until you said this. Most normies have unhealthy narcissism thanks to social media. All they live for is shoving their faces in front of cameras and getting a dopamine rush off of likes. They are in-character 24/7, portraying a fake version of themselves.

I missed this, someone post the video I want to see wagies wagecucking.

RAGIE WAGIE STOMPS HIS FEET
WAGIE DANCES TO THE BEAT
RAGIE WAGIE ALL NIGHT LONG
WAGIE CANNOT CHOOSE HIS SONG

Attached: wagekek.jpg (2048x1447, 353K)

Fucking kek
I've been to the roadhouse and everytime they break into their stupid dance I realize something. Literal humans are dancing around like show monkeys for MY entertainment. feelsgoodman

Attached: sketch1540530463583.png (1000x1000, 895K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=H2EXRR1Cs3s

Anons are in-character too. They think they are some kind of savants with an IQ higher then normies. So if they do the stupid dance on a video, that would collide with their artificial idea of a high IQ genius because they think that let's say Jordan Peterson would never ever do that

>They think they are some kind of savants with an IQ higher then normies
Maybe not higher IQ but definitely more aware. Which probably means we're higher IQ.

High IQ? Maybe. More aware of themself? Probably not. I think that being aware of themself requires much more work

I'd do it. I'd do everything for money that is not
1) doing bad things to innocent people
2) anything sexual
3) anything that puts my health at risk
Do you people want to make it in life or not?

youtube.com/watch?v=GB86QT9bRq0
Enjoy user

this is the most blatant marketing since Monster.
Trying to get us to go to a restaurant just to feel superior to dancing wagies.

Dance for me wagie, dance!

Attached: 95634324578.jpg (409x409, 45K)

Well I think getting paid to dance like a trained ape for someone else's amusement is humiliating.

If i ran the steakhouse, I would spend the resources spent on dancing on having top tier butchers educating my employees on cuts of steak & meat quality. It's the efficiency sacrificed for the degradation of workers that irks me mainly

>posted 7 years ago

why it suddenly gets attention?

God you are so fucking delusional. Try going outside and actually meeting people. When was the last time you had an actual conversation with another human being?

Nice business knowledges user. Tell me, do you run a successful steakhouse?

fagbook normie detected. You know everything I said about you is true.

>Try going outside and actually meeting people. When was the last time you had an actual conversation with another human being?
And here we see your narcissism on full display. You assume that everyone here is beneath you if they criticize the way you shove your face in front of a camera and live for social validation. You assume that I don't have a job, school, etc...
It's a lot of assumptions based in narcissism. Basically, "I SOCIAL I HAPPY I GET ALL THE LIKES ON FAGBOOK, YOU NOT SOCIAL YOU BAD"

It's funny that you would call me delusional just for stating an observation, while you yourself are living under a delusion. A social media addiction. I'm not kidding, you and a lot of other people are going to need help when you're older.

No but I know the business as I have chef friends who are successful. If you are trying to get your employees to do something that a group of elementary kids would be embarassed doing, you aren't doing anything worthwhile. Another user mentioned that not every location does this, meaning that the boss is either a dick or grossly incompetent.

they should teach them more complicated moves

youtube.com/watch?v=CsT8utd3fVs

Also,
>"le try going outside XD"
>Go anywhere with a lot of young people on any given day
>They are all glued to their smart phones
You're fucking blind.

Texan here. Don't mess with our culture.

Attached: 64b309626ae0f1c8df49b0bc4214898eaf56c32644d2576dfa4d8df6562c4656.gif (200x197, 821K)

In awe at the size of this lad

Another from roadhouse

Allow me to paint a picture of you.

Every day, you get on social media. You position your face in front of a camera at the exact angle you determine looks best. You have practiced this angle so many times that you have it down to a science. You take the same picture from the same angle with the same facial expression every single day, because you have determined that this is the optimal picture to get the most reactions on social media.

You post the picture. You stare at it for a minute, making sure it looks right. Sometimes you delete it and retake the picture. Most of the time, you refresh until you get your like/reaction whatever. You keep checking back periodically throughout the day to make sure everyone's liking it.

Partway through the day, you decide to make a text post. Some kind of banal, trivial shit that doesn't really mean anything, because the meaning isn't what matters, what matters is that you're using it as a signal to convey that you are special, profound, and trendy. Something like, "I just cooked my own eggs this morning for breakfast. Yay I'm adulting!" Sometimes you decide you want to be "deep" so you will parrot some popular political opinion like, "The rich are evil. I AM AGAINST POVERTY!" It's like, duh, nobody is FOR poverty. So why did you say it? Because the contents of the message don't matter, what matters is that the message serves as a signal to convey that you are a trendy progressive, in the loop with the latest popular opinions. You are just like all the hip and trendy celebrities because you say the same things they do, and you post smug selfies while you say them. Your life must be so great!

Every single thing you post on social media serves to create this fake character that you portray yourself as. This profound, smug, trendy, world-weary, sophisticated and cultured person. You have to be in character 24/7 in case the situation demands you to shove your face in front of the camera for another selfie.

Attached: 1526747432413.jpg (1288x1170, 259K)

That's basically every normie lol

My dick gets hard to the idea of FORCING desperate people to dance like monkeys giving up any small amount of dignity they had left fo my amusement... makes my eyes roll back

And the idea that small children are throwing food at them.. I don’t think I could nutt harder

I'm going to the roadhouse today boys, gonna throw peanuts at them while they dance, laugh, and leave a floater in the bathroom before I leave. Merica.

And just when he's done, and has the barest glimmer of hope that he can get on with his life, you throw another dollar.

>january buyer who unironically thinks anyone here with two brain cells to rub together listens to Jordan fucking Peterson is also an unabashed and desperate wagecuck willing to LITERALLY SING AND DANCE for a paycheck
Wow who could have expected this

I'll give you 25 cents if you dance the macarena (the entire song) wearing a shiny man thong and upload the video to Jow Forums for us all to laugh at. No? Why not?

holy fuck user BTFO

>Watch Youtube videos of dancing wagies and feel superior to them
>Eat your favorite brand of tendies while watching
>The sadistic restaurant doesn't even get paid and you can watch as many times as you like

Automation, user. When Texas Roadhouse has dancing robots serving my food, I will eat there

The normalfag not being aware enough to realize he's being used by his bosses for demeaning work while being paid jack shit doesn't make it any better, it just makes him even more like cattle.
Braindead normalfag cattle getting BTFO hard, good job user.

Attached: 3878567452.jpg (200x200, 62K)

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1544342570523.webm

Thank you based agent Cooper.

Expanding on this:
At least the wagie who knows how shit the deal he got is has awareness. At least he knows he's just being used and abused and dislikes it, and may think of ways of getting out of it.

The wagie who doesn't realize anything is wrong is so much worse, he truly is comparable to cattle.

janny wagie
dance in cagie

Attached: 1543605748713.gif (400x471, 289K)

Almost spit my fucking tea

Attached: 1447322207974.png (364x322, 14K)

I was gonna call you a newfag for not embedding your webm, but you win

Attached: 1528033996099.jpg (410x634, 35K)

WHERE IS THE BULLRUN!

Attached: 234.png (222x210, 53K)

lmfao

The money thing is Texas roadhousers make more than all you guys combined

Attached: FA8E2704-1AC4-4CDC-AD29-B9BE33620C4A.jpg (258x360, 43K)

>Do you people want to make it in life or not?
Listen, if you're being paid to dance for the enjoyment of the sort of clientele who goes to the Texas Roadhouse, then you haven't made it - and will never make it, EVER - in life.

Get to sleep early tonight, don’t want to mess up the dance tomorrow and get fired wagie :^)

That sounds unironically fun.

Holy shit i just had to reply to your retarded post you braindead crab.

If you think that "Making it" in life involves giving service to plebs in a restaurant and dancing in front of them like a fucking monkey then oh boy moron, YOU will never make it. Imagine going to an interview "Oh its you from the restaurant dancing while i eat haha!" You will never work as a manager, CEO or fund manager bcs shit like this will be used to blackmail you. You do this and you lose respect of yourself forever (Youtube). Imagine looking at it on Youtube.

>efficiency

They don’t pay them much for the dancing, user. They get $2.13/hr+tips, which can add up to a decent amount of money at that place. Especially when they put on a show. The dance costs TR like $0.18 per employee each time, so probably only like $10.00 per night as a marketing expense. For the TRH employees, the dancing is to get customers to pay them more and prove to management they are “TRH material.” Meanwhile, TRH customers don’t go there for fine cuts of beef. They go for relatively cheap steaks and other crap boomer food

The funny thing is that TRH was founded and headquartered in Indiana as their idea of Texas culture. It’s like if a Eurofag created a “Burgers’ Burgers” chain where they give you a burger and a Budweiser, then shoot you in the face.

Attached: 1543318395481.png (330x189, 19K)

kek

Attached: e98285eec17249cfcabec2b3e100932d.jpg (400x400, 25K)

>tfw when i heard about this yesterday i went to a roadhouse to see it for myself
>mfw i was grinning and taking flash pictures of them doing it

lol the life of a wagie is something else.

Average Texas Roadhouse hourly pay ranges from approximately $8.41 per hour for Server/Trainer to $12.41 per hour for Marketer. >The average Texas Roadhouse salary ranges from approximately $15,000 per year for Dishwasher to $54,774 per year for General Manager.

Haha, I can hear the music now

Attached: Screenshot_20181209-165721.png (1591x2048, 1.73M)

I'm from the UK, we don't have anything like this over here. I started out thinking this would be my ultimate nightmare but I looked it up on YouTube and it's the most comfy thing ever. Now I wanna eat some wings and grapevine with all the other homely down to earth republican voting muricans.

After your delicious meal at trh, head over to cold stone ice cream for dessert. The teen Thots are required to sing for you if you leave a tip :)

youtu.be/J0Av0DyjhG8

imagine being this cucked

he's right, you're wrong. you're the one who needs to go outside and see this shit for yourself

>t. NPC without dignity

>quintessential yankthink

youtube.com/watch?v=fpp088wHXr4

there, now you can embed it with sound

Dance IS sexual by nature you ignoramus

mfw wagie sings while i get tendies

t. neet

Attached: CA847C01-2C7D-4E77-9535-5F563F52E36D.jpg (1085x775, 523K)

You can't embed webms with sound on Jow Forums, newfag

>mfw I tell the manager wagie doesn't seem to be putting his heart into the dance so he raises the temperature on the floor a bit higher so the wagie stops slacking

Attached: 64564564564747.jpg (680x591, 31K)

yeah, those American restaurants are an experience for certain. Like the local but likely better food.. One thing I miss about my expat years in yankistan was restaurants were consistent in quality.

It'd be less demeaning to literally suck your bosses dick. Have some self respect or you'll be known as the guy who isn't to be taken seriously and will do demeaning dirty work if you throw him a dollar.

I am saving this amazingly well crafted pasta material

Fuck, this is the planet we live on and I want OUT

Attached: 1543248712217.jpg (2048x1365, 460K)

it's not a steakhouse, god you're fucking stupid. their steak comes in a box, it's all pre-arranged by the corporate headquarters

You guys need to stop this! the wagie memes hit so close to home that you are going to start a communist revolution! You neets are gonna be in the factories and feilds with your shitcoins confiscated by the state! Think about what you are doing! LEAVE WAGIE AAAALLLOOOONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well that's a shit business to be in. Better margins on upscale food. If you say chains aren't built for that, look into the best steakhouses around you. I bet moat of then have multiple locations and are growing.

>these wagie shuffles
ive going to tell you something you dont want to hear
im going to show you where it's dark, but have no fear

Attached: Nightcall-Kavinsky.jpg (1200x931, 519K)

Post the video

texas roadhouse is my favorite thing about late stage capitalism, I love these wagies dancing around in their I

Attached: texas-roadhouse.jpg (337x450, 30K)

Anons the roadhouse stock yields divs of a solid 1,57%
This might be an amazon of restaurant industry.
What do you faggots think about that?

MAMA MIA

Attached: 1571070.jpg (600x600, 84K)

oh wagie that 1.57% dividend wont get payed by it self time to start dancing

I've been holding Texas Roadhouse stock since 2005 because Cramer shilled it. Pretty comfy hold.

when will wojak get his revenge on these stupid frogs

I would rather making a living as a criminal than dance on cue like some kind of trained chimpanzee.

this.
day of the soup approaches

Attached: 40540540564000.png (500x500, 532K)

Texas Roadhouse is bretty gud

I want some rattlesnake bites now, thanks Texas Roadhouse!

You'd kill to dance for rednecks as you're shitting in the open next to your bed in prison.

fuck yes I always get my very own order of Rattlesnake Bites every time I visit my local Texas Roadhouse. I even ask for 3 ranch dipping sauces, and they gave them to me for free! I said 'Wow! Three for free!' The friendly attractive waitress laughed, and said 'I'm going to start calling you three-for-free'. Now every time I visit they greet me at the door with a song and dance and a hearty 'HOWDY YALL ITS THREE-FOR-FREE!!!'
Truly the best family dining experience.