Mainnet in January?

Mainnet in January?

Attached: Link.png (745x802, 294K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xpYRD5b50pc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Q1 seems likely for sure

You know its just going to be him using the same fucking oracle that has been on the site for months and months.

No. It's another event where y'all will freak the fuck out for no reason. Just relax, let it get done when it's done.

Stop making these threads because all it does is gets the retards excited before they shit themselves after the event is over to find out that it was only a workshop for devs to receive information on how they can setup smart contracts for their company but the brainlets on biz think its always the mainnet announcement and get all their retarded little friends hyped for no reason however obvious it is that the event is not the appropriate kind to make such announcement. With that said let the team do what they will and we shall be rewarded greatly. Happy to see all these developer focused events.

Lol no, maybe 2020.

mainnet is l i t e r a l l y around the corner.

expect ETH like gains once data starts flowing.

actual use case with undeniable proof? comfyhold

>green ids

not on the train

Attached: brainlet.jpg (600x600, 57K)

>collect and aggregate
>been in current iteration for months
>0/7 tasks complete

sure bud

Lmao

Sergey said a few months at most, faggort

This. Crypto holders think every event means an announcement of some huge deal.

Chainlink's mainnet will be out by the end of Q1 of 2019.
1) DocuSign is implementing ethereum's contracts in spring and they need the linkies to do so.
2)Sergey said that mainnet is only a few months away.
3)Service agreement is almost done and they are mainly working on bugs and on UI adjustments.
4)reputation isn't necessary for mainnet that's why it hasn't been started yet.
Keep accumulating frens, we're all gonna make it

Attached: 1542522285231.jpg (800x449, 105K)

Thought the same thing, they would not do a workshop if it was not meant to be used. Mainnet will be out by start of february.

This is not true dude. It was a karper whi said this.

I stood nearly right next to him as he asked the question. I didn't directly hear the answer from Sergey in part because it was a cringe question but it wasn't a larp

So in Feb they expect to do more shilling

it means it won't even be ready for Feb or if it's done for Feb it will be very low volume

If they thought mainnet would be launch in January with 100% success, doing a workshop would come across as something useless to do since mainnet will be already popular as fuck

Attached: linkway.png (795x385, 316K)

Honestly though having an alarm clock remind me when to shit on the street has been live changing thus far. When main net is up I'm going to be a new pajeet.

Hackathon because we are out of ideas.
Some CS fags are absolute cucks.

>13:13:13
>digitz
check'd.

my life has a goal once again! fuck yes

Attached: 1543848027481.jpg (659x815, 420K)

Avert your eyeballs, sinner!

Attached: alphahand14.png (131x138, 47K)

you guys really still baholding chainlink? go and have a look at how other icos performed when mainnet was released. they pretty much all went down, the pump happened long before mainnet even launched.

its going to be the exact same with chainlink, because it follows the same formula as all the other random ico alts do. so you better hope you get a nice pump before mainnet because when it comes out and inevitably gets zero use its going to drop, like every alt that thought it could get away with being more than just a trading token.

>zero use
Someone tell him

Why?
Only let high IQ individuals accumulate enough wealth to booster human development. Accumulate wealth and make something useful with it, do not buy expensive stuff. Use that money to build you own buisness or support an idea that pushes humanity forward.

Trips of truth. I feel you user.

As soon Sergey moves a single Link from his wallet it's going down.
He could keep Link under $0.1 for years.

based thomas

Attached: 1_3AqPxbtCztL0Hy06x1em3w.jpg (2000x1333, 390K)

So wholesome and pure

I’m the one who asked the question, and fuck you it wasn’t cringe, you know damn well we all wanna know

>zero use

*ahem*
HUNDREDS OF TEAMS

hundreds of pajeet teams

I appreciated you asking it, it just goes against that man's style. I was more cringing in fear for you

I was polite enough and he could have chosen to defer. At least I’m not hijacking the conversation like linkjesus.

You did good

Thanks user and I don’t mean to talk shit on linkjesus, we’re all in this together. We all should try to be less cringe with it just hard to not get honestly excited

What is this mad lad's endgame?

youtube.com/watch?v=xpYRD5b50pc

Attached: chaotic neutral.jpg (701x706, 75K)

why the fuck would a eth meetup be indicative of main net imminence?

are you retarded? have you realized how many events have come and gone since last year? why this one?

there will be very large signs, specifically from the team, that are unique in the timeline and show main net is near.

There's nothing else to do than hype and wait.

PS. $1000 eoy!