You dickheads realize what he's gonna do, right?

Oh fuck.

Attached: 20181209_102909.jpg (1440x710, 222K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ProfFaustus
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's bullshitting

if he's satoshi wouldn't his actions be grounds for a market manipulation charge?

Crypto anarchism does not care about patents.
True Crypto will thrive and wipe the floor with his shenanigans

When has CSW ever delivered on one of his billion promises?

That's the narrative of someone who just lost millions on a falied p&d

Try to use patents to censor an immutable, censorship-resistant, decentralized ledger?

Yeah good luck with that "satoshi" who doesn't even understand the basic premise of his invention.

Attached: 1543961646942.jpg (500x375, 37K)

He never ever released anything.

Attached: 1544319735766.png (2000x1757, 837K)

patent trolling

Dump his shitfork and hide on twitter?
No he would never do that...

Imagine deliberately creating a monetary system that is resistsnt to manipulation by governments and then filing for patents in the hopes that governments will enforce your monetary system.

you'd have to be a complete idiot if you can't recognize obvious trolling like what craig did in the screenshot.

i saw that tweet and kekd but soon realized people actually took it seriously. kinda kills the joke to see hoards of stupid people.

Attached: sky animals.jpg (1480x914, 503K)

Craig has a habit of pretending to be retarded almost all the time

yes because you and i don't matter, what's the point of interacting with a bunch of nobodys that doesn't matter and cant understand shit except to troll and have fun? im sure craig laughed all the while writing that email to roger before the hash war started, knowing perfectly well the shitstorm it would cause. then he pressed send and poured himself a glass of scotch and continued with his work

looks like he's now made his twitter protected recently:
twitter.com/ProfFaustus
that's a pity

Attached: sea battle.jpg (2067x1400, 878K)

> uses federal gov to win battles
> is Satoshi

choose one

>retard is acting retarded
GUYS HE'S PLAYING 4D CHESS AT LEAST!

sound familiar?

Attached: 4B8ED6F0-12C4-4B50-8956-69C20DCA05C4.png (551x555, 101K)

This. Fuck this nobody. Hes trolling you all

Crypto anarchism has no future. Try and find the greater fools.

>still falling for the ancap meme

CSW will end up killing himself before it’s all over.

Then crypto has no future because it’s not useful as an insecure distributed database.

Sell ur bags and leave us

again with the 4D or 7D chess handwaving, you fools never learn

Attached: simpsons11.jpg (400x857, 159K)

LOL the morons in this thread.
>undeniabiltiy of his intelligence throughout YouTube
>thinks that someone that intelligent is just doing it to troll

A B SO LUT E S T ATE OF Jow Forums stay fucking poor all of you.

Why do you keep posting the sad roger. He's happier then Craig so I don't understand.

>who was Trump

this person tries to imply, seriously, that Craig has the mental capacity required to carry out sarcasm/irony.

this is ur average SV shill.

Why do SVirgins think Roger lost the hash war? Let's see the result

>Craig promised no split
BTFO
>Craig promised to bankrupt exchanges
BTFO
>Craig promised to re-org ABC
BTFO
>Craig promised no replay protection
BTFO

Seems the hash war was just roger ver cock slapping craig upside the head until he capitulated on every promise he made. Even now Craig is just making worthless promises and threats like he always does while burning millions of dollars on his shit chain nobody will adopt. Did he think threatening exchanges with re-org was going to HELP adoption? It's going to be funny when SV dips below $50 and all you shills mysteriously evaporate

Attached: hehehoho.png (387x339, 108K)

this
I'm in Europe, we don't deal in software patents, shut the fuck up

As a 65bsv holder hes starting to annoy me with this shit

Why is the price crashing?

Who's this guy and why should I care?

Attached: 1524272966163.png (653x566, 23K)

raising the block limit, the coingeek conference, sending and receiving payments with handles instead of qr codes.

Attached: 1536890193649.png (361x363, 200K)

>Raising the block limit
There is no block size limit. This is the new "Big block create centralization" meme

I'm curious what the solution will be with unlimited blocks and a blockchain that is exabytes or zetabytes. With terabyte size blocks it will take no time at all.

Attached: 1538246870945.jpg (670x424, 52K)

I felt pretty good when he blocked me on Twitter.

He is a con artist and a megalomaniacal narcissist. He will say and do anything to make others think he is extremely successful, and it's to hide how worthless he feels deep down. This is why he looks like he's dressed by a professional wardrobe consultant and is constantly photographing himself living 'the high life' with cigars and liquor, and it's the same reason he brags about all of those vanity books he had made to make it look like he has patents.

Even if we had Gigabyte size blocks it would only roughly use 50 terabytes of data a year. That's still pretty cheap given we will only reach that amount in maybe a decade.

Bitcoin and the entirely of the preceding cryptography scene has deep roots in Crypto-anarchy. And if not Crypto-anarchy then the Cypherpunk movement, which places public Cryptography principles and open source quite high up there with check-sum verifiable proofs.

>those levels of cope

There is nothing narcissistic about him. That is an alpha personality. Sorry your confidence levels are that low betacuck

He's clearly narcissistic. You can see this by the people he chooses to conduct interviews with. All young and non-threatening so that he can talk to himself during all of it.

There is nothing narcissistic about him. Imagine creating a piece of music and then other people telling you your playing it incorrectly. His understanding of Bitcoin is far greater than any shit coin developer. Bitcoin’s principal is anything but narcissism.

COPE

You did a great job addressing my point.
Pre-wealth loser CSW salutes you. His current personality is certainly fully organic and not ill-fitting.

Attached: 1544014801500.jpg (400x400, 14K)

Try harder late adopter. You don't understand shit

No. He's just very smart and wants to show it by humiliating all the so-called Bitcoin experts. His response to the 0-conf is not safe FUD was 100% Satoshi tier

You know his patents are easily searchable right?