Introverts

Is it even possible for introverts to succeed in business? I'm an introvert and think I'll always be a wagecuck with extroverted chads as my boss.

Attached: linkychainz.jpg (585x585, 75K)

Mark zuckerberg, Elon musk etc...

no

Objetively not possible you gotta be extrovert, don't fall for muh Zack and Bill gates bullshit, they are extremely smart.

Yes, but you have to take advantage of your introverted strengths why leveraging other people's extroversion. Like find extroverts to do tasks like sales and customer management. You should be working on developing a jew's nose for hard numbers and accounting.

Attached: 1542944406068.jpg (624x434, 78K)

Partner up with an extrovert.

I'm an extrovert and usually works in pair with an introvert. He got the brain, I got the soft skills.

They are not introverts

Introvert doesnt mean you arent outgoing, just that you expend energy rather than gain it from interacting. But yes social anxiety can become troublesome for perceived business accumen

This. See a therapist and they can help work on your social skills. Get a prescription for your social anxiety if you must as well.

introvertedness goes away once you get above 30

the definition of an introvert is something like you need to be alone to regain your energy. You can succeed in business if you have time for yourself when you need it. Ray Dalio said in his book that he didn't have a particular talent, he just hired loads of talented people to build his idea of inputting historical data into an algorithm that could predict future events for his hedge fund. You can choose your frame

they are introverts that learned how to be extroverts

I guess it's possible but you must be a fake extrovert, like reading the 48 laws of power and other books about personal development and apply them strictly.
At first it'll be exhausting but after a few years you'll do it naturally.

It you have the talent and if it works, people will not necessarily view you as an alpha leader but they'll respect you because they'll be scared of you and your social skills.

very difficult to fake, there is nothing I would despise more than spending time with people from the office on my weekends

Zuck is absolute sperg
So are the Google jews.
Extroverts are dancing in the texas steakhouse.

This is kind of true. Happened to me but I wouldn't call it a matter of into our extro vertedness. Instead by that time you have some confidence in your field and recognise how many retards you work with and don't mind talking down to the brainlets like a Chad yourself.

Oh they are. Compare their way of talking in public/to the camera to normal people. They are CLEARLY introverts that teached themselves to speak to people through training.
I do think shyness in a sense is just casually removed from your brain when you pass 25-30, but the way you talk always stick if you don't force it away by training.

I'd say around 30 you learn to successfully apply algorithms to solve social situations.
If you think of public speaking in front of 2000 people as a challenge it's easy see Vitalik.

I used to be associate prof. at University and roasties gave me numbers after lectures and I'm diagnosed autist shut in.

Attached: 1539884542881.jpg (443x455, 40K)

Are you introverted to the point you won’t socialize with friends? Or won’t push yourself to talk to others for personal or business gains then no you’ll forever be a wage duck. But if you’re only introverted because you don’t give a fuck about making friends then that’s a different kind of introvert.

vitalik can speak well infront of thousands but he's still autistic

Elon musk is definitely not an introvert. He likes the spotlight.

Nah, most people just aren't introverts in the first place. They are actually shy extroverts. Shyness goes away with age I agree.

Its weird, I can speak onstage to thousands no problem and even large groups and one on one. But speaking to a small group of 8 or less and I freeze up. Why do I function this way?

That's what I'm saying, bucko.
High functioning autism is similar to socially functioning introvert.

Speaking to a crowd is a monologue. a lecture.
speaking in a group is dialogue. a conversation.

Introvert and extrovert don't exist, it's a continuum based on environmental comfort and confidence with extroverts being confident in more environments.

introverts listen more carefully to their environment. you should use this skill for the better!

yes? make a successful app and you've succeeded in business

Attached: satoshi15.jpg (512x768, 52K)

>Objetively not possible you gotta be extrovert, don't fall for muh Zack and Bill gates bullshit

True, but for different reasons.

Tired of teaching autists about this decision-tree (pic related). As long as you are privileged (with connection), introversion is actually a greater strength as you can play bigger games via capitalism. You don't have to wage-slave or even go through beastly-dynamics of middle management.

However, if you are a "unprivileged" introvert, you are screwed. Even having a MBA wouldn't help if up can't play the power-games with Chads and "influence" stakeholders. "Charisma" usually used in "Leadership" lingo is basically being Chad/confident and Machiavellian (read "48 Laws of Power" at the cost of your souls getting corrupted) enough to keep odds in favour of yourself.

Only option is to choose careers (or make pivots early on) strategically - like MD / Psychologist. Don't listen to naysayers about these professions being stressful. For me going through endless corporate meeting and "Agile" BS in a glorified web-programming-shop is fucking more stressful.

Few other examples would be -

- Industrial Research (esp in in BioTech/NanoTech)
- Quantum Mechanics
- Astronomy
- Equity Research (buy-side)
- Stress Management (yoga etc.)
- Nutritionist / Dietitian
- Urban Farmer (hydroponics/micro-greens)
- Writer (kindle etc.)
- Documentary Filmmaker

Attached: decision-tree-introverts.png (819x683, 437K)

And of course,

- Run a small business profitably (sincere advise: don't play the SV-VC game. You need a Chad CEO/Partner with solid connections)

>- Quantum Mechanics
Actually meant as foundation to Quantum Computing/Cryptography industry (tiny now).

Moral of the picture is also, don't compare yourself with someone born privileged + extrovert + elite-educated (Stanford/Harvard MBA) + talented. You have no chance. Instead pick a career that leverage your strengths and learn to experience (meditation will come naturally to you being an introvert) life at its fullest. Spiritual quest is highly probable, if you want to.

Accountant in accounting here. Expert advice given! Use your strengths of being alone to manage your time wisely and efficiently complete tasks. Also, my sheckles!!!!

This! I’ve always worked with extroverts. They love having me around for operations. They know I don’t want to sell, and would be crap at selling. But toss a fuck-ton of work my way and let me handle it.

Why does it go away

Yep, this. I've been self employed with a small Web app shop for a couple of years, and it's killing me. I just hate talking to people too much, I blow deadlines because I'm too autistic to just churn out shit using pajeets like everyone else, and I get screwed constantly on people not paying up. I can't deal with wagecucking though, had a panic attack in the middle of an interview the other week (wanted to try and get out of my own business). Considering rope might be the only answer. If I was rich already it'd be fine, but starting off as poor is just too hard.

Thanks for all the advice, introvert bros

just take cbd to get rid of your social anxiety

not really, you need to interact with people unless you become a day trader or some shit