The gall of this guy

He thinks he can make money by getting stoned and listening to metal and uploading the vids of him stoned to YouTube.

Attached: Screenshot_4.png (1440x675, 1.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jnZWgdI0GT8&t=3s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That guy is you and you're pathetic

lol no hes me

He takes requests for songs to get stoned to and upload. And he says "there is a way to skip the wait" hmm hmm hmm and if you watch the link you have to PayPal him $20 or something. Lmao.

No I just think the guy is weird

can't fault the guy for trying. why am i here drinking on my own when i could be monetizing it?

Isn't that the premise of some youtube channels that are already successful (customgrow)

Eh, at least he’s trying.

eh, trying. at least he's

isn't that reality tv

you're kind to advertise for him

most channels will take years before they receive any relevant number of views. every video he uploads with 2 views is one video of him learning to get better at it.

Attached: girl_headphones.jpg (742x1050, 541K)

even if people were watching your shit videos theyd all be copyrighted and you wouldnt make any money regardless.
just stop

oldfag here. growing up, i loved watching mystery science theater 3000 and i always thought i could do something similar with a couple of my friends and modern movies. i already do it anyway, just don't record and upload videos of it

>imagine the smell

unironically, that room must smell like death

whats up youtube youtuuuuuube

Attached: Cb8kK1uW0AQvFUl.jpg (553x442, 37K)

>OP spent hours on the Internet scouring now view count YouTubers to find one to laugh at
>haha, yes, this is the one. My friends on Jow Forums will love this! I’ll get plenty of dopamine and, if I’m lucky, my thread will still be up when I wake up! It’ll be like Christmas before dad left.
>hmm, I’ll add some more contempt to the post. ‘He thinks he can...’ yeah, that works. Haha yeah they’ll love this one.
>while OP revels in poking fun at this random YouTuber he fails to realise he’s giving him free marketing to an audience that loves this kind of stuff.
You’re an unpaid employee of a man that gets stoned listening to song requests and uploads them to YouTube.

lmao so many people on facebook music groups are doing this and literally end up with 7 live viewers at the most

and then "PAYPAL ME $5 TO GET TO THE FRONT OF THE LINE" before they inevitably give up a week later on this terrible scam

checked and ded
HAHHAHAHHAHAHHAA

or even worse, he gets paid in link

its pretty dumb but im sure he can get an audience. the internet has pumped up some weird shit. for example, if John could make it, anyone can. his channel grew slowly but surely as we watched him ironically as a literal meme and now his channel is fucking huge. and normies actually eat up his content now with 0 irony. its changed his life and hes living off of youtube now

Attached: file.png (497x455, 284K)

I could link an even more horror-bound guy. But I just tried to find him again and couldn't. He was/is a White guy with missing teeth (progressively missing...) with a Thai gf who he flew to Thailand to marry.

trying eh, at he's least

I found him but I feel sorry for him.

Okay, click through if you want...

youtube.com/watch?v=jnZWgdI0GT8&t=3s

Attached: 1464297996643.png (748x710, 343K)

lol

i could get stoned way better than this guy and listen to cooler music

but it would make my mom sad to see me smoking so I just do it in private

this shit is almost as cringeworthy as chainlink holders