So i got a warning because apparently my thread is not related to "Business & Finance". It is you fucking brainlets

So i got a warning because apparently my thread is not related to "Business & Finance". It is you fucking brainlets.
I can't believe they deleted it again. Why?
The last thread was deleted for no reason so i'm creating a new one.

Here's a riddle for you. If you solve it, you'll find out about a project which uses ethereum how it should be used: real application, no stupid collectible games, no ponzi scams. You should get a website link in the middle and a pdf file at the end of it. Good luck.
Solve the riddle - join the revolution:

4e 6a 67 33 4e 44 63 30 4e 7a 41 33 4d 7a 4e 42 4d 6b 59 79 52 6a 59 35 4e 7a 41 32 4e 6a 63 7a 4d 6b 55 32 4f 54 5a 47 4d 6b 59 32 4f 54 63 77 4e 6a 59 33 4d 7a 4a 47 4e 54 45 32 52 44 55 79 4e 7a 51 32 4f 54 55 31 4e 7a 6b 33 4e 6a 4d 78 4e 7a 4d 30 4e 54 55 31 4e 6a 6b 31 51 54 59 30 4e 45 49 32 52 44 55 77 4d 7a 63 32 4e 7a 55 33 4e 7a 59 30 4e 6a 52 43 4e 44 55 33 4e 54 56 42 4e 7a 49 7a 4e 6a 59 32 4e 45 51 7a 4f 54 51 31 4e 45 4d 30 4d 6a 59 31 4e 7a 41 32 4d 6a 55 31 4e 44 67 31 4d 44 59 30 4e 54 51 30 51 54 52 45 4e 6b 59 3d

Attached: 1316239119346-1200x630-c-1.jpg (1200x630, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ipfs.io/ipfs/Qmd9pRPJJU4KQ75k8J3zTFmDv2ZSosHdnnWo7L2uFP4Q21
ipfs.io/ipfs/QmPWijkoBZh16J94zKx3Z4ZBwqGvSZ32uP42gqU7DdY2gm
youtube.com/watch?v=vc5_AkvAsa0
audiotrimmer.com/online-mp3-reverser/
ipfs.io/ipfs/QmST3pYPxZNvg9PYWb1HKMuH2VGTiCovZJSaZauGTSZxBm
discordbots.org/servers/tag/crypto
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kek ok now I'm I got two link

motd commands gives these two IDs for ipfs files:

First is a reversed song second is an archive "url.txt" which requires a password.

I should definitely have guessed those were more IPFS links

I think the password is in the reversed song

OP how can I reverse the song is there a tool for mac ?

youtube.com/watch?v=vc5_AkvAsa0

audiotrimmer.com/online-mp3-reverser/

This is the defaults for the downloaded song. we have to find the details of this song to get the secret.

Attached: HEre.png (356x509, 17K)

Just google reverse song online
Finish line, congratulations

It was deleted because this is just long-form shilling. Its probably going to end up being Chainlink or some other memecoin.

Meaby the song name is the password

But... There's Morse code.

I was apparently being too generous. ITS FUCKINGG POWH3D. YOU SPENT ALL YOUR TIME ON A LITERAL FUCKING PONZI

fucking kek

Proof of Weak Hands 3D

Song is "The Riddle" by Nick Kershaw.

Even if it is, since when shilling threads are prohibited?
Yes it is
The fact that it was uploaded by the channel with that name does not mean anything

kek

lmao

is it just POWH3D? thanks though, I learn a little cryptography along the way and found a good song

The Morse code in that YouTube video says "fibonacci".

The Riddle -Nik Kershaw

at least liked the puzzel damn it's cool to this kind of shit XD

No
Yes, now where do you think you can enter that?

thanks. just bought 100k

at least I liked the puzzle damn it's cool to do this kind of shit XD*

Guys type fibonacci in the owo terminal.

Password?

Attached: fibonacci.png (339x30, 6K)

DING DING DING

>fibonacci
OH SHIT ipfs.io/ipfs/QmST3pYPxZNvg9PYWb1HKMuH2VGTiCovZJSaZauGTSZxBm

Congratulations, you did it. This is the solution.

So is the aim to somehow unredact the PDF?

Fucking kek

Attached: Screenshot 2018-12-09 at 21.02.47.png (202x100, 8K)

No, you can't. Finding this PDF and the 0xchan site were the goals of the riddle.

I still see P3D references is this unsatisfying non-conclusion. If that's the ultimate answer I will piss in your cereal.

it's kek Great job OP

The only satisfying conclusion I could think of was if the PDF was just that copy pasta about the power of positive thinking.

I think you have to wait until december 20th, when the full version drops. I imagine decentralized Jow Forums clone?

Did you even read what it is? The only affiliation with P3D it has is the same devs, who are the most skilled solidity devs today.

This is not some kind of financial game. This is a real decentralized application, which uses ethereum blockchain.

So wtf is that 0xchan? All I see are blacked out lines which is as satisfying as seeing a dumb nigger on 8mile

That much is obvious, but all the actually interesting details are absent. Weak.
Given that we know nothing about it, all that we can do is judge by the previous projects of the devs, which is a ripoff ponzi scheme. Not even original enough to write their own ponzi.

So wait until the 20th, desu This is obviously a guerilla marketing tactic to raise awareness.

Obviously. And "wait until the 20th" is a disappointing resolution to a riddle.

While the thread survives, I still have some gaps in the path to the solution. What permutation of Nik Kershaw - The Riddle unlocked the zip file? I've tried many variants of capitalisation and spaces.

No space. Lowercase.

What part of being invited to pioneer a decentralized Jow Forums did you find underwhelming?

>theriddle
Thanks. I'd been including the singer's name.

The lack of any details or working product?

Ty for the riddle mate. I enjoyed it

this is lame... at least you told us from the start it's going to be a shill. the redacted shit looks like an excuse to start hyping without anything finished. way too short to be a whitepaper.

if this really takes off, let's not support any decentralized Jow Forums unless it at least meets the following criteria:
>free for users, but still spam and bot-proof
pretty obvious. probably the biggest challenge, and the biggest reason to stay on centralized Jow Forums. would be cool to see a decentralized captcha system.
>truly decentralized hosting and serving
if you can make it easy for users to host an ipfs node while browsing, it could really take off, but last time i checked even ipfs browser extensions were still unstable.
>decentralized ad purchases/donations/Jow Forums pass
just steal code from BAT or some shit. important to get the token ecosystem running.
>election of moderators, appeals, and other admin shit works democratically.
i would fucking LOVE it if you pull random users away from browsing to serve on a jury. a 1 minute timer to read and vote, and it happens rarely. won't bother anyone, people will think they're fucking lucky and the screenshots will be hilarious.

i know it's asking for a lot, but there needs to be enough reason to move from centralized Jow Forums. as a user, i need to see that it's truly decentralized. plus it can't fucking revolve around the token like steemit. it needs to be about the decentralization with matched if not better functionality.
there is bound to be a decentralized forum that becomes the next big internet wave, but just like napster/limewire it's gotta come in pirate style to shake up the bureaucracy. paradigm shifts in ideology ultimately come from shifts in user behavior.

There will be. You can bookmark the site or join the discord server.
You're welcome. It's not mine actually, it was made by one of the devs. I solved it and decided to let you guys know too.
What did you think it would be? Free monies? I posted in the OP what it will be. I will pass these suggestions you made to the community, or you can do it yourself.

i'm glad it's not free monies and you get the point. i'd appreciate if you do it, i'm not a huge fan of discord.
i'd also love to contribute as a developer, but i'd rather see a public repo on github than have to join some secret club. speaking from experience, there's a lot of good talent that are just casual browsers and they're too busy to commit to a project like this, but would love to contribute anonymously in their spare time.

Alright, passed it already. And this is not a secret club, this is the most popular crypto discord server, actually. discordbots.org/servers/tag/crypto
Feel free to drop by.
There's no open github because the devs release the finished product right of the bat, usually with open community testnets and hackations first. The whole thing is, of course, fully anonymous.

Wow m8 you should try not to be such a fucking killjoy.

this is more offtopic than the brapper threads