Being an autistic wagie in 2018

>being an autistic wagie in 2018
twitter.com/ngb_lilbreezy/status/1071468130315190272

Attached: 4DF29D9A-66B8-4A56-8FE8-B4BD9DE12B80.png (549x973, 403K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lQIdhdQKDCE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Nigs acting like Nogs

fucking nignogs

all fucking niggers must fucking hang

niggers truly have to go back

So this is what happens when niggers come across someone with aspergers

Attached: B8F5D4BC-765C-45FD-AD6E-45DCCDAC353B.jpg (643x711, 89K)

Shut the fuck up whyte bois. Lmao

If the races were reversed, Jow Forums wouldn't have any problem with it.

they doxed the kids in the comments lmao. Have their address, names and moms number on there, them twitter hoes ruthless

employment is adulterated capitalism

what the fuck is doordash and what did those niggers do

food delivery, me thinks

I had a previous employer whose office was in the middle of the ghetto. We had to work late one night and the boss ordered pizza for everyone to show appreciation for waging so hard. When she gave them our address, they said they don't deliver in that area because they had too many people steal the pizza without paying so she had to go and get the pizzas herself. I've never seen a white person who lives in that neighborhood.

I would. I have a problem with anyone disrespecting an autist.

those niggers should hang, BUT there are some legit retards doing those food delivery gigs. I ordered some sushi from a local place, dude couldnt find my house because the app kept directing him to go to the restaurant first but he was so retarded he came to my house first (after I painstakingly walked him thru every turn). he shows up finally and I;'m like FUCK FINALLY now where is the food? he's like stuttering and fumbling with his phone, spaghetti falling out of his pockets and shit. then he says OHHH SHIT I gotta go get the food. So he left, and never returned. some nigger too, obviously on xanax or something

haha
if you faggots learn anything from this, its feminen to act emotioanlyl during an argument (raise voice high pitched, hand motions etc)

id have said "m8 if you want refund you speak to mcdonalds. cya"

if they step towards me i knock them out

and u?

Attached: 1275766759153.jpg (241x251, 7K)

>hurrr you can't ask for your money back if you didn't get the product you ordered durrr
fucking wh*tes

Attached: europa.webm (1280x720, 2.6M)

Also, why are whites such cucks?

You will never see a black, asian or hispanic person acting this beta and autistic

Also im on the blacks side here.. they ordered an item and it was not delivered. they are entitled to a refund.

The autismal delivery driver should be fired for not having the customer service skills to calmy explain the refund process

I used to do doordash and when customers would complain about a missing item I would just block their number, kek.

>Also, why are whites such cucks?
youtube.com/watch?v=lQIdhdQKDCE
Wh*tes are an abberation

what happened to the white race?

Sad to see the white guy being such a pussy, but shit you know what’s gonna happen? If you’d just leave they’d say “bruh cmon this white ass pussy nigga bruh I got scammed bruh cmon bruh shiet ayo fuck you mang”. They wouldn’t pull a gun on you or try to fight, atleast for the majority of the time. Still tho, sucks to be him.

DEATH TO NIGGERS
BURN THEM ALL

full house checked

Attached: witeboisonly.jpg (1280x720, 148K)

bait

You guys don't understand this guy fooled nigs by giving them four dollars instead of ten.
Funny because this reminds me of picrelated.

Attached: 1.jpg (960x686, 171K)

Agree,

Kill all whites.

Is this America? White americans literaly bow down to n iggers now, wtf?

Imagine having your kids playing on same streets as these fucking animals. You can see they're clearly jealous of the little blond girl and thats why they hurt her

What are you talking about, white Americans literally imported them from Africa and gave them free houses and education mix the races. White Americans are the enemy of the white man. We must kill all white Americans, this is what they have done, they are trying to ruin the white race. No amount of pretending to be racist can hide their low IQ shitting up of the whole planet. White Americans are a cancer that needs to be exterminated. If it wasn’t fo them, the niggers would happy in their home country and the whites would be happy in theirs, instead of both being unhappy.

Nigger worship is basically our state religion.

The day is coming where normies realize that separation is the only solution.

Jews brought the slaves over you dumb amerimutt.

www gofundme com/Viral-Door-Dash-Donation-to-Charity

Attached: 1541444660218.jpg (600x450, 90K)

>tfw Jow Forums redpilled me

Lmfao

lmao so true normalfaggots don't realize their absolute disconnection from reality, cognitive dissonance and schizophrenia

No they didn’t faggot, it was white Americans (direct British descendants)

White Americans cannot face up to the fact that they scapegoat the Jews for everything that they actually did

>White Americans cannot face up to the fact that they scapegoat the Jews for everything that they actually did
>Fighting against my projection is projection
Take notes, everyone. This is a Jew.