This is so fucking sad

Dude spent years working on his mining rigs, since 2013, FUCKING 2013, then he completes it in 2017 just as Bitcoin booms, then it fucking comes crashing down just as he finishes his rigs, that's so fucking sad holy shit. Just be glad you're not in as shitty of a situation as this guy.

youtube.com/watch?v=kxbCHlXZ-0U&feature=youtu.be

Attached: Screenshot 2018-12-09 at 20.18.53.png (1660x1028, 2.13M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mikerelentless/status/1070816902124064768
newlibertystandard.wikifoundry.com/page/2009 Exchange Rate
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

thanks for the bbq sauce

What a retard

Dirty scammer

even so, surely if he has been aware of butcoin since 2013 he;s a millionaire anyway?

lol at taking 4 years to plug some wires in KIDS THESE DAYS LMAO

He will be fine once he starts mining SV and it goes to $1 million USD once Lord Craig finishes purging all the other coins out of the cryptosphere.

he's fucking retarded, spent tens of thousands of dollars on unnecessary bullshit at the peak of the bubble... he wasnt even mining with his own gear, he was just housing his "client's" rigs

>mining rigs
>intelligence

Pick one

yea it doesn't make sense if he was mining that entire time, unless he just put all profits into more mining rigs.

Just as hot as Jan but in a different way

He was renting mining equipment or mining space?

this guy got rekt..

Pretty obvious exit scam. He's probably accumulated enough so that he can retire.

I remember this guy.

has a youtube vid " life of a bitcoin miner"

What a fucking moron. Was he waiting years to start it all at once? Fuck this guy. I'm not suffering for his mistakes cause nobody but me suffers for mine.
Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

>takes 5 years to build and design a room to stack graphics cards in
riiiiight

great news for us, we need more such failures that means we closer to the bottom, best would be if there are already suicides in connection to the BTC crash- once you get their start buying

>he tore it down
>pump it

Attached: sKOccDKflA6BRaja.jpg (1200x675, 78K)

>mining sv with gpu's
imagine being this retarded

Attached: 1542080695661.jpg (658x823, 63K)

buying has always been better than autistic mining.

There are plenty of people who made dumb decisions with buying hardware, I don't see why this guy is special? If it takes you years to complete a rig setup, then I'd say the same thing to him as I would to most bizraelis: just save your money instead, you aren't smart enough for this business.

He has a gofundme page with a 230k dollar goal, wtf?

You mean to tell me you didn't donate to his cause? Fucking cuck faggot.

I bet you gave him all kinds of support ;)

If he just bought and held BTC starting in 2013 he would be rich right now. Sad

Mining rigs / mining centers should not have existed anyway, so fuck him

Mining should be done on personal computers in order for a coin and funcionality to be spread out amongst millions of users, not for some chink faggots to run warehouses, hoard massive amounts of coins and whatnot

pick both

Attached: imagine.png (639x505, 280K)

OP is probably the guy in the pic hiding behind Anonymous, creatively evading the 'no begging rule' on Jow Forums.

If so, at least he's smart enough to creatively viral market his scam without his thread 404ing.

so he throws money away at mining when he could have just bought bitcoin instead?

mining is a continuous investment, not something you set up once and can run for months at a time. people dont seem to undertand this

He could help our cryptlord CSW by mining at prohashing.com and converting everything to BSV, thus dumping other coins and pumping BSV to the skies above where it belongs.

babbys first business failure. he should have forced 6mo or 12mo contracts or longer to prevent ppl from pulling out.

Er no fuck off shill

He could have done the math and realized that mining is retarded. It was a better investment to buy almost anything 2 years ago than to hope you could break even on your mining equipment in 3 months assuming massive growth and stagnant hashrates. Dude's a straight up mongoloid.

Check out the chinks dumping their rigs
twitter.com/mikerelentless/status/1070816902124064768

Fucking mining meme. All he needed is to buy ETH at $1 in 2014.

this

if you bought 100$ worth of btc in December 2009 you'll have 1.6M btc today
newlibertystandard.wikifoundry.com/page/2009 Exchange Rate

1000$*

>pomp it agan

whats the best way to mine SV?

I know, but i’m not gonna tell you

HAHAHAHAHA. STUPID WIGGER IN HIS STUPID HAT IS SO SAD ABOUT NOT BEING ABLE TO DO NOTHING AND GET FREE MONEY WHILE LEECHING FROM THE POWER SUPPLY. SO SO SAD.

Attached: 1539810421464.jpg (600x600, 21K)

he sound like a gigantic faggot

That's hilarious, what a brainlet.

He did it because he loves Bitcoins right? And because the price of Bitcoins tanked and nobody is mining he could mine more Bitcoins than the thought he could. But he doesn't wanna mine Bitcoin, does he?
So maybe, he didn't do it for the love of Bitcoin, but for the love of US dollars?

>yo guyz, thanks to investing in my dream yo, sorry for losing all the money you gave me. Don't forget to support me in the link below yo, need some cash for m lazy wife and brand new car yo"
>t. OP

Get rekd faggot. Another sign that the bottom is approaching

his operation costs are in valuable american dollars, the business literally can't keep the lights on so it is liquified.

not doing this in the middle of the forest. fcking cuck

It's sad for him, but this is how (and why) capitalism works.

On the plus side, you could probably snag some cheap video cards.

Feels terrible for the guy, but fuck thats business. Shit moves fast, e.g. an Amazon product lasts six months before competitors will get on you. For a digital business, especially a speculative one like crypto the cycle can change on a dime.

>smug faggots mining operation gets btfo
don't smoke so much weed next time...kid

as soon as he mentioned he's in Pennsylvania, it all made so much sense