Is this a good Business move?

Attached: Untitled.png (914x742, 470K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hLgvap4lXUo
youtube.com/watch?v=hXtS2QHIs44
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is the case Federal? If so then, no, this is not a good business move. It's a move that will practically guarantee life in prison.
>t. been down that road but took the plea. Spent time with guys who didn't. They still there

But he didn't do anything wrong

Explain, if you really don't do shit you plead guilty?

Attached: 15434418072610.png (299x288, 84K)

The problem with that is the feds are extremely thorough and if they have a case against you, believe they have dotted every single i on every page. It's all about career building and money so they don't waste time without a very strong case. Furthermore, you get an automatic 2 point enhancement on your sentencing guidelines for not taking the plea (yes, this is fucked up but it's true). Add to that the judge is much more likely to sentence you to the top of the guidelines. It adds up to you being fucked. Just check the conviction rate for the feds, it's something in the high 90's

YOU A SILLY NIGGA THIS IS MOTHER FUCKING TREYWAY AND SCUM GANG

THEY AINT GOING DOWN LIKE THAT

Attached: 25e.png (808x805, 787K)

What is he being accused of?

Faggotry

rico, basically being accused of organizing crimes and enterprising it, kinda like what the mafia does but it was just a small group of niggers using tekashi’s money to fund their criminal activity or tekashi paying them to kill people he was arguing with on Twitter.

Dumb, the government has a loooooot of power when it comes to getting you on racketeering. Unless you are actually innocent, it's very foolish to not take the plea deal, ironically the rights you have are more lower on economic crimes than violent crimes, you can fuck with your fellow citizens, but the moment you touch Uncle Sam's wallet, he'll be sure to get you. And given his violent past, his attorney won't be able to request he be sent to minimum security prison. And he is put in genpop, every little aspiring thug trying to make a name for himself will be at his neck. If I were his lawyer, my entire case will be about keeping him out of genpop, but the argument that he's weak/frail/unable to defend himself will be difficult to prove.

Stick a fork in him.

Why would his lawyer not take the plea? He should know more then us right?

Attached: 1541813984990.jpg (750x730, 27K)

Attorneys don't make that decision, only defendants do. All he/she can do is strongly recommending to take the plea, but a lot of morons like him are cocky for no reason.

here is a bald guy explaining something about this. What is your opinion on this Mr officer.
youtube.com/watch?v=hLgvap4lXUo

Attached: 46866257_355374608556117_5509076133066309632_n.png (640x640, 109K)

Well, I skipped around the video because I don't have time now to watch a 20+ minute video catered to lay people of the law... the bald guy is claiming he DIDN'T do it... an important distinction. If Tekeshi is in fact innocent, he'll still have an uphill battle but I'm pretty sure this guy actually is guilty of economic crimes. However he does make a good point that he could probably get his life sentence reduced to 20 years and maybe get out on 12-15 for good behavior if he's an informant, which if he spills the beans really hard the difference between taking the plea and gambling on winning the case on a technicality may only be 10 years or less so he might just take a go at it.

What is your professional opinion on this. Are you CIA?
youtube.com/watch?v=hXtS2QHIs44

Attached: 1544362552007.jpg (450x800, 226K)

>CIA

God, I wish I had a pension and benefits like them...

I'm a baby defense lawyer. I don't specialize in economic crimes but I can give you an idea.

JANNIES IFFY UH

ANONS GOT A STIFFY UH

This is a serious thread about serious business shut the fuck up retard.

You guys are retarded to think this faggy spic puppet will spend any serious time in jail. He's got dirt on some VIP pedos and he's gonna use that to save his own skin. His biggest worry is making sure he isn't killed when he drops names.

The IRS seems to win like 99% of their cases.

it isn't tho
you could give this nigger a trillion dollars he would find a way to waste it all in an almost impossible amount of time

what have you done nigga?

Fuck off nigger all this board is oldfags screwing retards into buying LINK bags.

this kid will get off. his gang would've made sure their lottery ticket didn't fuck himself over by getting involved in the day to day dirt that comes with running a narcotics ring

He's playing 4d chess with federal prosecutors. He's got dirt on them as well as hitmen ready to abduct/kill their families if Takeshi is found guilty.

Just some bullshit transporting stolen property across state lines. The problem was I was doing it for years so the feds got ahold of it. Did 3 years and popped right back out. Learning experience though

your a moron if you think his "gang" was intelligent

hes going away for life

it doesn't take genius iq to realize your golden goose shouldn't be getting himself dirty

gangs do it all the time. they protect the ones with talent. athletes, rappers etc

so I guess this makes you the moron huh?

this. niggers aren't smart. Hell, they fucking recorded him putting a hit out on some other nigger rapper's cousin. If I cared about niggers I would link you but I don't. It's somewhere on TMZ.

I saw that. I doubt that holds up in court. he can easily say that was satire to promote his image as a gangster

also remember this kid isn't your run of the mill hood rat. hes one of the biggest stars in the world right now. meaning he can make the government money. putting him in prison just costs money

even bobby shmurda who was the LEADER of his gang only got like 7 years

you mean like all you retards that lost your shirts in crypto?

They're the IRS for a reason.

Difference was Shmurda took the plea. If this kid tries to act tough and takes his shit to trial he better have a fucking adamantium strong case cuz if not he's done.

>
>I saw that. I doubt that holds up in court. he can easily say that was satire to promote his image as a gangster

If you are committing a violent crime, they actually have to suppress the fact that you are a gang member to the jury, however in economic crimes they're allowed to call in question your character.

>also remember this kid isn't your run of the mill hood rat. hes one of the biggest stars in the world right now. meaning he can make the government money. putting him in prison just costs money

That's not how it works, they love to put away big names because it gets headlines and it's proven economic crimes go down everytime they catch a big fish. His fame works against him, if anything they'll probably try to put him away even if he didn't do jackshit.