How do i get rich with 100k?

How do i get rich with 100k?

Attached: 1495683088746.jpg (3072x2304, 934K)

Other urls found in this thread:

spicevc.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

guys please, all i want to do is get to 2 million and move to D.C to sexually exploit the young heroin addicts. is that so much to ask?

buy bitcoin
don't get shitcoin
wait 2 years
that's all it takes

buy bitcoin you faggot

Buy some cheap cones

short 100x

100000 dollars is wealth.
Getting rich involves satisfying your heart and soul.
Take an inexpensive trip by yourself (a long weekend will suffice) to a fairly remote location without your phone and sort things out in your head.

Attached: OFPQ2306.gif (400x300, 1.88M)

all in call options on oil.

If you had bought bitcoin 24 hours ago, you'd have $108k now

100k is honestly not that much for a 30 year old living at home
whats the price target?
why?

the fuck are you talking about.

1) 100k is anything else but not „wealth“
cant even buy a home with it nore studie on top grade unis.

2) its not about happiness, if you need and want money, its about the money itself.

its also about me being a complete loser and acquiring wealth is my only goal in life

buy 5 btc, 100 eth, 100k link, 10k gold, 10k silver, wait for the market to crash/correct and put the rest in vanguard SP500 admiral shares

because oil is so volatile that you could get a big price bump in 2019 that would get you to 2 mil. if you are looking for a quick windfall that is.

better odds on a single hand of black jack imo.

.... conservative price target for the next bull run is somewhere around 40k$/BTC

high speculation price target around 80K$/BTC.

Therefore sell
50% at 40k of your coins
50% at 80k of the remaining coins
and sell everything at 120k$ if it gets that high. ( the last 25% of your initial coin amount )

thats the best goal you can have.
I am doing nothing else.

thats a worse advice, dont follow this shit. Do not even think of it.

Never touch shitcoins when you are dealing with your own hard earned money.

Gambling with a few 1000grand is okay

the boomer wealth engine is;

Stocks -> Real Estate -> Cash

invest in dividend aristocrats and use the cash flow to subsidize a rental property in lean times when you got a shit tenant or you need to make a big repair. use rent monies combined with divvies to feed the stock portfolio in the good times. expand as necessary. the important part is to encapsulate the whole process in a corporation so you can stop paying taxes like normies do.

real estate, homes with multiple tenants paying extortionate rent
become the jew.

Apollo the way to go

Attached: 1540286134189.jpg (636x768, 104K)

dont u need a lot of money for that?

Buy 21 bitcoin

Give me your money since you are fucking retarded and don't know what to do with it. KYS

Some good advices.

1. Keep most of the money in treasury (not even TLT) now
2. Keep some or use interests (tiny % for asymmetric gains) into STO-plays like spicevc.com/ (world's first tokenised VC) or SLT or PolyMath or Dusk Network or $WEED (CGC/Aurora).
3. Wait for stock market correction (30%-40%). Buy dips in a staggered manner. Only invest in dividend aristocrates.
4. Use some of crypto gains (by 2020/21) to scoop up cheap real-estates outright or via FundRise or quality equity REITs
5. Use cash-flow to expand our stock portfolio (reinvestment or acquire tiny stakes in risky BioTechs etc.)

no. dude, put $60k into dividend stocks and use the other $40k as a down payment on a condo. pay a property manager the first year or two till you figure out how to into landlord.

once you (get someone else to) build enough equity into the first property, you refinance and expand your line of credit to buy a second.

Just buy BTC and don't get tempted to buy shitcoins. Wait it out for 3-4 years (don't ADD and think long term is 6 months), there you go.

These are pretty good, I was with Fundrise but ironically took it out to invest in crypto which tanked

respeck
y?

>wait 2 years
That's too long. Any other options?