So I'm thinking about checking into a luxury hotel for a cheap vacation in my city...

So I'm thinking about checking into a luxury hotel for a cheap vacation in my city, eating halal street food and dollar pizza for 24 hrs

Am I dumb?

Attached: 7b2420f4121ce8c4f974ab5f0d23df17.jpg (2000x2000, 239K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2Jm9mIsqE54
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>not adding cocaine or hookers
Yes you’re dumb

>nice hotel
>street food
derp

>cheap vacation

get a cabin in the woods instead

>implying there aren't cheap hookers and cocaine

Cheap hookers = yuck

cheap cocaine = non-existent

It's a good idea bro, especially if you feel like you earned and need a vacation you should defo do it. Hell, you should do it even if you don't need one, just have fun. I love the street food idea, it's always the best (when it's not the worst)

No vacation is complete without street food, what the fuck is wrong with you

Cheap cocaine = baking soda

Enjoy cancer, you filthy fuck

>going vacation in your city

I left out playing some poker at an underground card room

Either go cheap for everything, or really live it up. If you're going to slum it, slum it. If you're going to pretend you're the real Satoshi, buy a suit, go to the most expensive hotel in the city, and rent a limo to go to a cigar bar and tell people you frankly don't care whether they believe you're Satoshi or not.

Or should I say fuckit and go to Atlantic City where the rooms are free?

the fuck are those dog shit patties

It's falafel

>street food isn’t literally the most flavourful and delicious food money can buy

>If you're going to slum it, slum it.
Can't really agree with that completely. Had the misfortune of having to stay at a one star cat house. The experience is legit awful if you don't have a party group to keep you occupied till you pass out or a hooker to drain you dry. No or few amenities, rock hard beds, barely working internet, shower that barely even gets warm. Spend for a three star and you don't have to worry about sleeping in peace if all you want to do is get away from work and family.

Attached: 1432235713064.png (202x202, 72K)

Sounds based bro

This, proles all over the world know how to eat!

Fuuck it's too late to go tonight, I'm craving some lamb shawarma

Attached: 6a00d8341c58bb53ef01b7c7d79bcc970b-800wi.jpg (750x500, 210K)

do it faggot, sounds like fun

Sleep in your car overnight in a corporate parking lot, its free

Attached: 5fa574406cf8881d52cbc7651a2aca70.jpg (720x720, 39K)

Why wouldn't you just go to your friendly neighborhood Roadhouse instead?

If you go to Mexico’s luxury beaches the coce is less than 5 dollars

how to get coke in foreign countries? I wanna do what OP does but in other countries

>not recognizing falafel
Holy fuck I bet you eat McDonald’s lol

Do a real holiday. It's basic economics.
youtube.com/watch?v=2Jm9mIsqE54

Go ask dealer looking people if they know your friend "Charlie White" and where could you find him