I WILL FUCKING FAIL A TEST TOMORROW BECAUSE I SHITPOSTES ON /BIZ THE LAST 3 WEEKS

I WILL FUCKING FAIL A TEST TOMORROW BECAUSE I SHITPOSTES ON /BIZ THE LAST 3 WEEKS

JUST FUCKING KILL ME
I JUST WANNA FUCKING DIE

AAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 8be.png (700x700, 706K)

There’s still time to buy enough link that it doesn’t matter if you fail the test tomorrow dude.

its not the end of the world. just one test

Attached: 1515904243067.jpg (618x597, 64K)

>he can't pass tests without studying
lmao at your life

HOW THE FUCK SHOULD I FUCKING PASS MICROBIOLOGY WITHOUT STUDYING YOU FUCKING NIGGA

hahahahahahahahaha. microbiology

Do you own link? Op

Tell the teach you'll give him 500$ worth of chainlink. Buy him off. How many Link do you own?

C O P E
O
P
E

Can't blame you. Shitposting is great

zero. i dont spend my money on meme scam coins.

yep, not smart enough to pass without studying definitely not smart enough to be in crypto

stfu you fucking neeet!

Dude biology is all memorization. All you had to do was review the notes for an hour in the morning and evening each day and you would have memorized it all by now.

kek, meanwhile, I feel very well prepared to my Applied Mathematics exam, being fairly familiar with solving differential equations with laplace transforms, egien-values & vectors, and series, finding area of convergence with Mclaurin series, and figuring the probability of a variety of scenarios

Attached: 1544118987315.jpg (511x671, 41K)

Staphylococcus aureus is a little shit

There, you now know the most important information about microbiology

dude wtf. for this test its about 500 pages notes.
you cant fucking memorize it in an hour.

ITS HALOPHIL!!!!!!!!!!!
FUCK YEAH

2 hours a day for 3 weeks. Learn to read first and then maybe you will learn memorization.

hahhahahhaa

I tested into college honors English and didn't even study

dabbing on yo ass white boi
stay mad while I retire on chainlink

Attached: 1539758095965.gif (554x400, 122K)

Thank you crypto for helping remove another piece of shit floating in the gene pool.

lol owned

The Texas Roadhouse threads should be enough motivation for you to study. Don’t want to end up like that guy

Literally just drink coffee and read, you don't even need to think, just memorize

applied physics for me, im too hung up over girls to properly study

luckily im not a brainlet so i can pass

spotted either the high schooler or the university meme degree student

>t. brainlet

Your biggest worry is failing a test. Kek, if I could have only caught a glimpse of what life is like after school: Independence and a lot more freedom to craft and mold yourself into it’s ultimate self. A fucking test? Fail with dignity and study next time you fucking pussy.