Buying drugs with crypto -- is it safer?

Buying drugs with crypto -- is it safer?

Attached: psilo.png (270x227, 85K)

if youre not retarded

Use Monero, not some shitty, easy to track coin like BTC.

Darknets actually prefer LTC to buy soft drugs, but XMR is also still used.

Do many markets even accept XMR?

No and anyone who tells you otherwise doesn’t know what they’re talking about. Maybe privately vendor to customer but the best markets and vendors are using LTC and BTC pretty consistently

If you take the precautions it's pretty safe. If you want shrooms just learn to grow your own, for a hundred bucks you can grow a thousand bucks worth of that good shit. Hawaiian baby woodrose seeds will also fuck your world up and can be purchased on eBay for about a dollar fifty a trip

Positively glowing comment my dude

buying drugs/prostitutes is literally the only reason to hold crypto.

market i use is mostly btc and xmr, why would people use ltc

>smalltime drug deals for baggies of weedies and shrooms nobody gives a fuck to trace on honeypot "DNMs"
Probably using bitcoin because it doesn't matter.
>actual massive drugs/contraband/arms deals with life-threatening consequences and/or life sentences behind them
Washed through Monero and most definitely OTC with actual DNM intermediaries, without question.

Dont take drugs and alcohol.

Safer than what? Buying on the streets?

Depends on your drug, but in the vast majority of cases yes it’s much safer using internet funny money to have it shipped to your doorstep. Not only will you not get beaten and raped by Jamal, but it’s almost guaranteed to be better quality than anything you’d get in person, and likely at a lower price.

>t. Law enforcement psyops

Um....all the major DNMs support XMR though.

What market is that? Dream market really only uses BTC last I checked.

I buy grey-legal drugs with my debit card, no fucks given

w all s treet, i remember hearing dream had issues with monero a while back after a fork so i avoided it

This druggo is never gonna make it.

3 days tor to door

Attached: 20181112_110826.jpg (829x1600, 671K)

Yes. If you are buying for yourself nobody gives a fuck about small amounts. If it starts going to hundreds of thousands maybe then.

Way to show all the cops the .onion, you fucking retards

Nice scam, fucktard.

>taking a picture of your phone
>browsing tor on your phone

full retard.

can I get an invite code

Grow ur own user
For other stuff find a local guy
They’ll have an AI soon that will tie all Crypto transactions to its owners soon, if they don’t already

>not knowing you cant screenshot the website
>not using private internet access vpn from your phone

Youll never make it faggot retard nigger

Fuck no you cant

Attached: 20181112_112058.jpg (1565x3000, 1.8M)

You can grow your own shrooms, extract your own DMT, and acquire LSD prodrugs off the clearnet with minimal legal issues (yes you'd use crypto for that). And just go live in a legal weed state if you're into that. No reason to use DNMs unless you're into degenerate shit like opiates or benzos. And if you are, save yourself some time money and effort and KYS yourself while you're ahead.

Holy shit what a ripoff. You can literally grow shrooms in your closet for pennies. LITERAL pennies per dose as once you have some mason jars and tubs and your own spore line going all you really need to grow is rice flour, water, verm, and time.

Onion link?