Lack of Workers, Not Work, Weighs on the Nation’s Economy

nytimes.com/2017/05/21/us/politics/utah-economy-jobs.html

NEETs are directly responsible for hurting the US economy.

Get a fucking job, you lazy sacks of shit. You owe it your country.

Attached: Untitled09.png (1027x816, 681K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/05/21/us/politics/utah-economy-jobs.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>People refuse to work for the wages we want to pay them
>We need more immigrants to work for fucking nothing
Saved everyone the time. Remember that immigrants are just a way to keep the ponzi going.

>wagie lashes out on neets for not working for rationed shekels
>doesn’t realize work is a rat race to pay bills and keep you distracted

Attached: 6B9DF305-A539-4ADB-8CA1-06A2D661D9D3.jpg (1024x768, 196K)

time for corporate bastards to raise wages. it's disgusting that their suggested solution is more immigrants. they truly hate the US working class.

Utter bullshit. I had 0.5% raises for the past few years as a software developer. But but "muh stem", "muh lack of software engineers" - all bullshit

Wages need to rise and employers need to start testing for THC instead of THC metabolites. I know so many people that smoke weed and don't move up because of drug testing it is retarded. Granted some of the employers can't change if they wanted to due to federal law like truck drivers.

> jose guerrero and DeJoseph dindu build your roof
JUST

There's literally no such thing as "lack of workers." Offer higher salaries or get fucked.

Attached: 1510550694164.png (964x938, 1.58M)

>raise wages
fuck off commie

Ever since Ronnie Raygun shipped all the good paying unskilled and skilled/no college jobs overseas... there's just been this mentality that businesses will improve almost every year indefinitely, despite wages being stagnant since the 70s, that's why they're so desperate about bringing in foreign workers to suppress wages. In fact that whole DREAMer bullshit was propaganda to to stagnate even highly educated workers. Sure, some may be legit kikes, others are just greedy and go along with it because it fits their bottomline.

If all the illegals were actually deported and the wall was built tomorrow, there would actually be a "great depression" as many industries would go out of business because their business model requires cheap labor (Walmart and many unprofitable crops like tomatoes and iceberg lettuce) but the market would correct itself and wages, but native employment (especially for non college graduates) and benefits would skyrocket since finally since the early 70s would supply and demand would finally be on the worker's side. It would go back into getting hired practically on the spot by just asking a manager and you could threaten to quit job and your employer would have to scramble to keep you.

Although the quality in tacos would lower.

>I'm sorry it was all my fault
>You were right, I was wrong

Are actually great phrases, because when you go overboard on taking ownership for things ("extreme ownership"), your superiors actually tend to start complimenting good things instead of poking holes in your story.

t. a Manager

Wages have not kept up with inflation in the United States and they need to be raised, if you don't acknowledge this you are uneducated on economics. Boomers could work retail or construction and buy a small home and start a family, now those industries will have you living in a hotel or your car while you collect welfare and food stamps, do you really think that is a good situation for the US economy?

I'm sorry the grammar and syntax is a mess. I'm working at the same time and wrote the post in little chunks, but I think it's still understandable.

corporations raising wages to deal with a labor shortage is market driven. that's pure capitalism you moron. the point is corporations should not have the opportunity to avoid this outcome by importing cheap immigrants as they have done in the past.

i said nothing about government mandates.

Farmers should be hit with RICO the way they hire illegals, Americans would pick fruit just not for 7.25

Are you baiting? He doesn't mean the minimum raise needs to rise. Jobs need to raise their own wages to meet supply and demand; Joe Blow isn't going to work for a job paying $12/hr when a similar job will pay him $16/hr.

This, pay enough to make me get off my ass, or fuck off.

Or just stop smoking the pajeet herb. :)

Can we do thotaudit except we report the large scale use of illegals so I can work with my hands for a fair wage like honest men used to be able to do in the 50's/60's/70's?

It's not even that they pay minimum wage, they pay below minimum wage under the table because they know if they aren't legally getting paid, the illegal still qualifies for welfare and other social benefits. That's why despite having Silicon Valley and Hollywood which theoretically would make California the richest state in the US, and if it were its own country, maybe the richest country on earth... it's bogged down by spending tens of billions of dollars on illegals.

Kek I actually did that job and only lasted a week I should have known it was absolute shit when they didn't even flinch when I told them ill do it for $20/hr

fpbp
also /thread

that cheap cost of labor is savings passed on to the end customer. the amount of money taken out is less than the workers generate in keeping things cheap. illegals are cash flow positive pseudo indentured servants.

this user is on to something

fpbp

it's the only way the usury system can work

You guys do realize that if wages rise the economy will collapse right?

Attached: zombie rap342.jpg (1920x1080, 127K)

I'd rather take a 98% drawdowm in crypto than work 40 hours a week, even once.

>the neoliberal nwo slave wage illegal immigrant economy will collapse
I pray it does.

no shit, why do you think he called it a ponzi

Then the economy sucks if that's the case

How do you afford to live?

Its the best we can do senpai

neets are worse than illegals. at least illegals work, neets are just parasites.

wrong. ceo's corporate officers and bankers are buying private jets and gold plated toilet seats instead of passing on saving to the customer. It has absolutely nothing to do with raising wages.

>Hiring construction workers $7.25/hr no benefits
Why does nobody want to join my company? Seems like a lack of workers. Lets import some more Mexicans.

>you better work for $3 an hour, or some billionaires will get just'd by their Stocks

Wew

into the oven shylock

Not enough Texas Roadhouse slaves to dance for 8 dollars an hour so they need immigrants so they can continue to abuse employees

It needs to collapse. We are just making the inevitable collapse worse the longer we prop up this bullshit economy

Also needs to collapse before unemployment causes real wages to start to rise like it always has since the 70s.

That’s retarded, otherwise real wages would never have increased so much over the past two centuries

>nytimes
It's 2018, and people are still believing the MSM. You are sheep. It doesn't matter what happens, a few years later and you forget about anything bad that happened.

>You guys do realize that if wages rise the economy will collapse right?

See, evidence that neoliberals only care about the "invisible hand of the market" when it suits them. The "economy" crashing only would hurt the jews and their shabbos goyim. But it would increase substantially the quality of life for the people.

Did Detroit improve when the car industry left, improving "the economy" in the 80s?

Did Ohio and Pittsburgh improve when the steel industry left, improving "the economy" in the 80s?

Did SoCal improve since the illegal invasion began in earnest?

Everything needs to crash and return to how we were doing it before the false prosperity.

But just think about how huge the economic boom will be after millions of people die in WW3

Attached: 1505794375505.jpg (568x479, 221K)

that's total bullshit

you mean shortage of workers with a Master's degree willing to work for $12/hr?

USA is fucked

open borders mean all work is meaningless

in 20 years it will be automated with open borders.. who gives a fuck about USA?

Why would you work for a country that lets in millions of criminals and welfare leaches?

>if people have more money to spend the economy will collapse

what happened to your "muh exchange of goods and services"?

it IS meaningless, but you still need it because unless you want to devote your life to making dog toys, or the latest toaster variant, you're going to starve. it's literally extortion and enslavement, simply for the sake of it and the sake of control.

1. Look at the social pact between country and citizen. This is that you as a citizen matter.

2. Now understand the government hates your rights as a citizen and will let in anyway who sneaks in.

3. These non-citizens will get full rights and their children will become citizens just because they birthed them out. Making them equal to your children.

4.within decades human labor will be worthless. Your kids/self/genetics will have no value compared to the illegals who leach or niggers who did nothing.

Working for such a system is pointless. There is no pact between country / government and it's civilians. You get nothing in the end. You either have to become super rich or there is no point. Middle class, even millionaire will be a meaningless distinction.

You are working for nothing. Your kids will have the same resources as the 10 kid mexican family in 20 years.

The rat race is pointless. Waging for a new TV or social accolades is for retards.The only outlet you have to the system is to become a billionaire / worth over 20 million. Even that is likely to be taxed away and dissipate over a few generations.

Again, with a government that hates it's citizens and forces extra welfare/taxes to support a worthless underclass it's pointless to work.

Literally slaving for nothing in the long run. The people who are working today 50 hours a week will get nothing for it in 20 years.

correct. not even most Jow Forumstards seem capable of grasping this simple concept.

I remember in the 90s when 1 million dollars was a lot of money. now it's nothing. even with a million dollars cash you will still run out of money, especially if you have kids.

Attached: immigra.png (1336x956, 143K)

yes, and most Americans don't even make that much. barely enough to pay for their monthly bills, let alone emergency funds, medical expenses, a house, children, or retirement (more medical expenses)

the US is already dead, it will just take 20 years or so for it to come to full realization for most people

Attached: what_percent.png (1430x1310, 105K)

Again though

1. Gov pays more the less you work / produce
2. Future of work is full automation / worthless humans most likely or some exponential thing that makes earlier work fruitless

If you think through most likely scenarios, the odds are that middle class to lower upper class get absolutely fucked when automation takes over.

The only ways out are to invest heavily in such companies and be rich. Actual wage slaves are doomed and will be absolutely fucked, especially since most are high debt.

Pretty much. I could explain this all but who cares. People are low IQ and won't really understand the future all that well. Plus the social systems are designed to make them think they are doing everything right.

They will get basically no ROI for their work except the little social stimulus in their brains from being a wagie.

I don't really know if people are low IQ so much as just followers, very few people are interested in figuring things out for them selves. Historically people just agree with whatever they read on the paper or see on TV...

they're already working on their robot army to police the future disgruntled wagies. this is all happening before our eyes but people are too drunk, high, and busy watching the latest GoT to stop it.

Attached: MjcyMjY1NA.jpg (1240x637, 224K)

It's not necessarily bad. I mean it's good for humanity that people havent' realized how fucked they are by government and that illegals take a fuck ton more from the system than they give.

Boomers really deserve it. I don't mind if USA loses completely and the exploiters all end up taken apart for atoms by some chinese super intelligent AI weapon. (this is a really probable scenario)

When you disenfranchise young men, this is what you get. Men worked for incentive, to be able to get a wife, start a family, buy a home and live a decent life. Now we can't have any of those things with a basic job because of the social engineering that has gone on.

Fuck this capitalist shithole world, let it burn to the ground. All working class young men unite in the west and stop working. That'll show these greedy motherfucker elites who's in charge.

Vote with your labor.

the robot meme is the the modern day version of the flying car meme

Attached: 1502814098312.webm (720x404, 1.81M)

This. Why would you contribute to a country like USA or Europe when the goal is to destroy you?

>work hard
>open borders
>country is increasing % of non-workers and economic net negatives

You are the slaves of the current age while blacks cry that they have to suffer in a first world country 10x better than anything in africa of which they contribute negative economy.

The entire western world is a death trap for workers.

>nytimes.com/2017/05/21/us/politics/utah-economy-jobs.html
>Living wage in Utah is $10
>Employers offer $17.50/hr but still couldn't attract workers

No one wants to move to a flyover state.

it's insane to me that a race which as contributed LITERALLY NOTHING is elevated to such a status in our society, it's so maddening I can't even put it into words.

That vid is old

That same robot is doing backflips and fucking your wife now

With anything, I'm sure loads of people applied but they weren't "up to standard"

that's why corporate earnings are at record highs, because they are passing it on to their customers, you fucking retard?

Real prices for staples haven't dropped, all the profit from cheap labor is being handed to owners and shareholders

Attached: brainlet copters.png (1440x1557, 738K)

This

Singapore does that too

Anglos built America and most (if not all) of what we consider "white" civilization. If you aren't anglo you really can't claim ownership in the success of America.

Attached: benjamin franklin white.jpg (850x400, 71K)

annual inflation is roughly 3% per year

Hope your resume looks good user, gtfo that company

This

The smart ways out of the system:
Become a software dev / high paying job and save as much as possible for a fast retirement
Some other high risk - high reward attempt
Get a position in the system, aka police officer, etc and just milk as much possible.

Actual "work" is for retards. Especially taking on any type of debt or buying things like a nice car. You should either aim to become filthy rich or just enough to retire as early as possible with investments/savings.

Everything else is slave tier.

They still can't replicate a primate. They've been automating the shit out of everything for years, and yet here we are.

It's about to go exponential with ML.

Think about the job market post autonomous commercial trucking.

For everyone reading, this is called state sponsored propaganda. It's designed to cause people to second guess their country and countrymen, thus facilitating a ever increasing divide.

Don't let these "people" fuck with your head.

Attached: 1534392832485.jpg (389x411, 23K)

>It's about to go exponential with ML.

Attached: smug0495834.jpg (343x307, 11K)

t. boomer

Explain this
1. Open Border
2. Future of Work is automation

Tell me how you can't process these two simple things to realize "working" is not going to be rewarded.

ceo wealth was 100x that of the average worker in 1990

ceo wealth is 300x that of the average worker today

but yeah it's the labor asking for raises that drives up prices

Point me to where the fucking jobs are because I'll apply for them along with the other hundred thousand fuckheads

Memes aside my boomer manager tried to chew me out over demanding a high wage (which I got.) It's slightly above the living wage for my shitty gentrified city and yet he acted like I was trying to fucking rob him. Never wanted to someone magically give someone a heart attack before that day.

So tell me geniuses

what happens

millions of commercial drivers
Automation replaces them

What do you think happens? If they are living paycheck to paycheck or even a few years saving?

LOL if you think the working class isn't going to be same income as literal 10 kid illegal families in 10 years.

I am 100% right on this. The gov doesn't give a fuck about citizens or working class. They will be first to be absolutely fucked in the coming decades. They are even developing social hatred of them so that the non-working mexicans and blacks can claim moral superiority despite doing jack shit.

so again

the family that has ww2 soldiers that died, iraq war vets, and working class history

vs

a mexican family that snuck in and had 10 anchor babies and then used welfare/benefits/subsidized housing

Who will have higher income in 20 years?

Surprise, both near the same.

Why is the white controlled government doing this to white workers?

is this propaganda? I have $24 in my bank account because I can't find a job and I am very well qualified and capable to do just about any job imaginable except for sales. Is that propaganda too? My mom has mounting medical expenses as she's getting older and she's probably going to lose her house. I also have a surgery I need to get my wisdom teeth removed and I can't afford it. Is that also propaganda? I go to job interviews at banks and it's all foreigners who refuse to hire me. Is that also propaganda? I can't get hired at Walmart while Jamarcus is sitting there playing on his phone instead of stacking shelves. Is that also propaganda?

kys

>white controlled
hahahaha

Also they do a lot of work to convince the non-them elite that immigration is beneficial

diversity is strength

they did a fuck ton of propaganda work to make this undermining possible. Also for the "intelligence" of the white elite, look at the bush and clinton families.

>Trump isn't the president

Trump is being undermined at every step and attempt. Hilarious if you think he isn't going to get Jimmy Carter'ed. They will force a huge recession in 2020 just to get rid of him if the mueller probe doesn't work.

It's hilarious if you think that Trump is in any indicative of actual views of the powerful or who run things.

(((Trump)))

>millions of commercial drivers
>Automation replaces them

Automating cars with AI is still ways off. Even the AI in aircraft is stupidly retarded. You might as well be talking about Skynet, same level of believability.

>The gov doesn't give a fuck about citizens or working class.

Well, your average neighbor doesn't give a fuck about you either and you don't give a fuck about the homeless guy on the street. What happens after your NEET communist revolution, Sherlock?

Jews and Protestants pursue profit through destroying culture, history, humanity.

I'm sure most other people would as well but 1%er jews and protestants will betray anyone in pursuit of wealth.

Confused how biz became an anticapitalist board tho

>still a ways off

does it matter between 5 years and 10 years?

Tell me did the person who died in vietnam or the draft dodger have a better life today?

The idea that work is good and society will reward you for it is hilarious. Workers are the naive cannon fodder of society.

Self-driving cars won't ever be a thing in America because our road system is too large and our government doesn't have enough money to ensure that ever road is well taken care of.

I'm not anti-investor. If you have money to invest you are playing the game correctly. Investment is how you join the exploitation.

Paycheck to paycheck is slow slavery and you wi

yeah dude, that's why there is so many billions of dollars per year spent on it. IF only you could advise them it's a bad idea because of some shit you have no clue about.

>The idea that work is good and society will reward you for it is hilarious. Workers are the naive cannon fodder of society.

You're comparing war with working? Come on, now.

If you don't want to work to begin with, you're not really arguing from a moral standpoint.

>yeah dude, that's why there is so many billions of dollars per year spent on it
>if companies have put a lot of money behind something then it is a good idea

Attached: juicero3423.jpg (1200x800, 61K)

The naive "worker" who thinks they matter is what I'm talking about. Considering how many are in debt or paycheck to paycheck thats a large % of america. Considering American and western country policy at the moment it's a pretty obvious thing going on.

If you don't realize you are a slave it's not my problem.

Well, that isn't helped by the fact that a lot of money is wasted on useless road work that doesn't even need to be done at highway robbery prices.

It blows my mind that news outlets will print articles like this as if any normal person gives a fuck about a """"labor shortage"""
>B-b-but if you don't agree to work for $6 an hour then I'll have to be a wagie just like you, instead of being a business owner and (minimum wage) "job creator"
>Yeah I got 1000 applicants, but I'm waiting for that special someone. I'm just not sure candidate #624 was the right "fit" for our "culture" here
>Train workers? NO FUCK THAT I only want to hire people who have 100% of the skills I want on day one.
>This business has been in my family for 100 years! My daddy gave it to me! This isn't fair I work hard too REEEEE!
>RAISE WAGES!?!? But what about my profits?!?
Cry me a fucking river

Attached: 1485688908922.png (455x568, 501K)

i aint workin for twelve bucks an hour fuck that shit. eighteen starting even if i in tenesee

Lmao, you're think you're one of the few people who had figured that out? You think most people enjoy working? You think most people give a fuck about how their work contributes to society instead of how much much they're making? If human societies could be utopias, they would've existed already.

protip: this is all lies

There are many people who would love to work such jobs. Companies lie, lie, lie and lie.

Same thing here in Germany. Shortage of everything, but hand picking nursing students out of 200 applicants. People without top gardes don't need to apply for such dishwasher-tier jobs.

Soon you'll need a PhD as cleaner.