Chainlink fairytales

Hahahaha...You guys just don't understand it do you???

I'm gonna be screen shotting a bunch of my old posts here about how my 210k stack was gonna make me millions. Most of these anons here with 200k+ stacks are not gonna be on Jow Forums as much obviously. They'll be banging thots and traveling the world doing whatever the fuck they want.

I might be delusional. But if chainlink works it's a guarantee we're going to be at a 500+ billion dollar market cap for this token alone.

It's not a question of how. It's a question of when.

Now chainlink might not do it. But someone will.

oracles are the future of this world...it's obvious you dumb fucking hicks...get with the program or be left sucking your dick wagie....

anyway, it's still a long shot. But damn. This is the best risk to reward anyone can take right now. This is like buying amazon at $5 back when the dotcom bubble busted a nut on the forehead of every tech stock...

I'm gambling everything on this. I'm a mad man.

I have visions of me before the age of 30 driving 200+ MPH in my lambo switching lanes bumping nigger music with a dumb thott by my side whose ass is so thick everyone notices.

I'll walk up to a fucking bar and just throw a 50k stack at the bar tender and say "this place is mine for the night, bitch."

Attached: brap.jpg (300x446, 25K)

How do you not get bored of this shitcoin? You haven’t made a single dollar from it in over a year.

source on that brapper

I'm not some hyper active adhd autist that needs to make a quick buck every day and eventually ends up losing his shit, becoming poorer than when he originally started.

Sit and hodl it. Let Sergey do the work for you.

I actually read the post. This is your typical ChainLink investor: goals of listening to rap in a Lamborghini.

Yea, you’re just retarded.

Imagine the braps after Chipotle

>I have visions of me before the age of 30 driving 200+ MPH in my lambo switching lanes bumping nigger music with a dumb thott by my side whose ass is so thick everyone notices.
>I'll walk up to a fucking bar and just throw a 50k stack at the bar tender and say "this place is mine for the night, bitch."
I could have all the money in the world and never be at all tempted to do either of these things. It's just disgusting shit that only degenerate poorfags dream of.

>biting the bait
You're not gonna make it

that ass looks muscley and gay . fat is what you want. the right amount and well placed that is

Fat chicks are not as fun to fuck as fit chicks

You're already poorer than when you started. How much down, 50%? 80?

A little of both is the ideal

85%

imagine thinking you're going to be rich while getting into crypto after an entire decade wasted.

the time for people to be rich was years ago. some dime a dozen ico alt isn't going to make you rich when everybody that would ever be interested in buying it have already bought it. its not like you're buying a long term coin like bitcoin or ethereum, link's value is temporary, while it has interest, and then more alts get released and link gets forgotten and the speculators move on.

YOU'RE INVADING MY SAFE SPACE.....
LALALALA CAN'T HEAR YOU.

LALALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU....

All jokes aside, link has a pretty good shot at doing what it says it's doing. So don't come at me with your bullshit "Oh it's just another dime a dozen erc-20 token."

You'll be eating your words in a few years time. Screen cap it and come back to me in 2020 to repost this and I might send a few thousand USD your way.

I have 300k and acquired my crypto through the chad-hustle of selling drugs but im mid 20s no career and living my parents... hope she moons like fuck for us ay user

check these fucking digits.

i think the disconnect is that link can be great at what it's doing, and still be drowned out by better alts, private networks, privacy regulations, and even if it manages to overcome those challenges every ico alt has to deal with, you then still have the broken token model.

conflating tech with token value is a great way to lose a lot of money.

Some of us don't intend to blast coon tunes, Rebecca.

and im already doing pretty well thanks to getting in btc/eth early, even at these prices. not being desperate gives you a clean perspective on all of these alts, something that's hard to have if you've managed to go this many years without "making it" in crypto yet.