High IQ only, no shill pajeets

>BTC from 20k to 3k = down 6x
>Neo from 200 to 6 = down 33x

I myself 99% btc during the bear market so the loss was while large but manageable Thinking in the upcoming bull market, NEO should be a faster rocket.

is 100% NEO now a good idea biz?

Attached: DYf2X3ZXkAAYl_a.jpg (224x224, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.coinbase.com/coinbase-continues-to-explore-support-for-new-digital-assets-92ba4ab7f465
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes.

Attached: donutfaceu.jpg (480x360, 25K)

>muh platform meme coin
NEO, ETH and all the other scams are kill

why?

neo is dead op. it is going to 0. just buy bitcoin and exchanges like republic protocol

Attached: 1519806091195.png (645x729, 105K)

no shill pajeet plz/

Attached: 1513404838999.jpg (1080x1080, 182K)

DYOR research newfag. i've spent years researching to come to my conclusions which have and will continue to make me money. you expect me to give you the results of what i have learned for free?

I'm not a newfag, i was just curious why you think platform coins are dead. faggot

Sounds like something a newfag would say

kek

High IQ??? wtf you think NEO is going back up OP?

ethereum has also dropped a significant amount, and has a long term future, whereas neo's future is more in line with that of every other alt.

Bitcoin is down 80% from ath, not 6x you fucking idiot. You don’t multiply to measure a reduction in value

>dapps are retarded
>there is no need for enterprise/private blockchains
the only killer app for blockchain technology has already been created - an immutable decentralized public ledger used for P2P cryptocurrencies. if your coin doesn't do this, it is literal trash. if you own a token, you are a literal newfag that needs to lurk more.

blog.coinbase.com/coinbase-continues-to-explore-support-for-new-digital-assets-92ba4ab7f465
>has a stable development team
>maybe added to coinbase
>bull wave carries even shit coins anyway

just a fuking way of demonstration you dense faggot.

Yes im a newfag for wanting someone to explain why they think platform coins are dead.

Imagine being this guy.

Attached: shitcoin deepbrainlet chain collector.png (421x487, 111K)

>an immutable decentralized public ledger used for P2P cryptocurrencies
What's it called?

there are several

You’re a literal retard talking literal rubbish you will literally never make it

Is it ark or aion?

how heavy are your bags, user?
>you will literally never make it
i didn't fall for the platform coin meme. i'm doing just fine

Attached: exasperatedpepe.jpg (251x242, 11K)

Give me a hint I am a retard trying to make it.

>I am a retard
you really must be. the answer is in this post
>P2P cryptocurrencies

there are only a couple of those worth having and all for different reasons.

You mean like xrp nano xmr?

You’re an idiot.

nice get. that may be, but i don't think so. time will tell
BTC NANO XMR is the chadfolio. XRP is not decentralized, but normans don't care about that, so money can be made with it.

is this a good time to buy bitcoin? i wouldnt buy alot

NANO seem quite alright, down the same magnitude as NEO since ATH. Think I may consider it, but it's not in coinbase considering list so it is a big minus.

Attached: 13 - yP0r017.jpg (680x418, 89K)

>le coinbase pump
coinbase is diluting their credibility with every shitcoin copypaste they list. NANO is already on the largest exchanges by volume.

maybe later. late adopters will forever sleep on bitcoin though and throw their money away at alts that will rapidly be left behind when new ones come out during the next bull

i see,you suggest btc will drop even lower? how low can it realistically drop

nobody can do anything but guess, but traditionally in bear markets fall-spring has never been a great time,

the best you can do is buying bit by bit, don't ever think about catching the bottom.

Attached: 1516159066540.jpg (480x360, 17K)

just buy all you can.

Attached: oraclehadspoken.png (1521x817, 118K)