Shill me a low cap we forgot about that'll 50x

shill me a low cap we forgot about that'll 50x

Attached: Analytics-Graph-1024x261.png (1024x261, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@flo.cash/looking-floward-to-2019-f30906a1ae50
medium.com/@valueprop/florincoin-the-tzero-connection-66697c81c873
info.binance.com/en/currencies/florincoin
youtube.com/watch?v=FzGBR-M6U88&feature=youtu.be&t=5438
info.binance.com/en/currencies/ravencoin
coinmarketcap.com/all/views/all/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/truckcoin/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

republic protocol.. you need 100,000 for a darknode though to get a % of whale trades. it is pretty much the only thing that will 50x

Nerva + Saronite on Ogre. All you need, really. Hold (and run XRN nodes) to 2020 and be wealthy.

upfiring

REN
SIERRA
COLX
HOT (not a low cap but it's inevitable)

HOT

It might be chx. Maybe ren

3 weeks until new years

medium.com/@flo.cash/looking-floward-to-2019-f30906a1ae50

Attached: bruceflo.jpg (1024x715, 90K)

why it's inevitable?

Oh,by the way,if you think that the next bull run will pump your alt coins like ARK,LINK,TRON that are sitting in the hundreds of millions market cap,prepare to be FUBAR'd

There are ton of blockchains with high potential that sitting under 10M in market cap.Those will be the ones who replace most of the SHIT you see in the top 200

FLO will RISE like EMERALD COBRA
10-20x

Reasons why Tzero/Overstock use FLO

1.floData is accessible and easy to read.You don't need to decompile a smart contract or have a special software to read it.It's in plaintext on the chain.This helps with auditing and explaining how it works to regulators.Any extra steps are barriers to adoption
2.floData is easy to write.It is appended to the blockchain using a simple RPC command.This makes maintaining the software around the solution less costly
3.FLO is a fairly launched blockchain with no premine or ICO.Again,this helps for practical regulatory reasons,but also a philosophical choice made by those who maintain the software.It guides the decision making for our software and also allows those implementing it to check off a box they couldn't check using another chain without those features
4. FLO has open source software built on top of it (OIP) that can be used for building more advanced applications (this is how etdb.caltech.edu became a thing)
5.FLO's main use-case is floData,unlike other chains who support complex smart contract languages and operations unrelated to storing data.Sometimes it's best to use a tool that's meant to perform best at a single job rather than bringing around a Swiss army knife and using it for only 1 of its functions

Look for free and fairly launched coins.They go to BINANCE

@cz_binance
Back to listing. Ravencoin, no ICO, community project, humble people, no listing fee

Check description for FLO.So similar to RVN

FLO-->Binance Confirmed

Attached: tzeroflo.png (1815x909, 558K)

anybody investing in a low cap at this time is a stupid fukin idiot. a lot of these shitcoins outside top 100 will be gone

Dear Diary,
The potential is massive on FLO. Often times I dream of my future and the life that I will have once the aforementioned 'potential' is reached. While I sleep, Charlie, I see the FLO blockchain rapidly storing tZERO's DLRs in the form of metadata within the transactions. It will be flickering millions of USD as companies being realizing the absolute ROBBERY the brokers are offering them in fees. They WILL change to tZERO, and guess what? tZERO is an APPLICATION on FLO. FLO is the BACKBONE. In order to create a DLR, tZERO is going to have to spend FLO. They are stocking up HUGE!

Wake up folks, I bought about 20btc worth a few weeks ago and I'm not sweating a bit.

FLO marketcap WILL be worth at the very least $100 Million Dollars by the end of 2019.

This is insider information and this is confirmed throughout a certain subset of whale communities.

We've been accumulating. We've been waiting. Now we are here. Prepare for March 2019.

FLO will RISE like the TIDE.

Beware.

Attached: flodapp.png (934x303, 70K)

request network

The way it works right now - if you own stock "A", the stock sits in your brokerage account.
Now if another person wants to short stock "A" your brokerage will lend the stock to them at 5-8% a year in interest payments.
Your brokerage makes 5-8% per year by lending out YOUR stock. You do not receive any money for this.

Tzero has implemented something called DLR on the FLO blockchain.
What these DLR do is allow YOU to control who you lend your stock to and at what rate. OR you can give permission to a brokerage to allow them to lend it out to others while splitting the profits.
This is HUGE. For the first time ever, stock owners will actually be able to earn 5-8% passive income by lending out their stock to shortsellers. This is disrupting billions of dollars in profit that banks and brokerages make every year.
All of this is on the FLO blockchain!
Patrick Byrne (CEO of Overstock/Tzero) has said that pension funds are lining up to sign up for FLO DLR usage.

A quick google search shows that pension funds worldwide have over $40trillion usd. What better way to get passive and risk free profit than to lend out your stocks. These DLR on FLO blockchain are a perfect way for pension funds to increase their returns.

Patrick stated that the funds are in the process of being onboarded and will be finalized and ready to go by March of 2019.

FLO is valued at under $3million marketcap.
This thing will soar like EMERALD COBRA beyond $100million possibly reaching near $500 million.

You are absolutely delusional if you ignore the advices you just read.

Attached: flo3.png (274x184, 8K)

You guys will spend the rest of your lives working as wagecucks and reading Jow Forums every day.

Imagine the looks on your faces when this thing is 10-20x higher in a month. I don't even know what you would do if it managed to get 50-100x higher.

Every day my real life karma points go up just because I did my honors in letting the world know about the secret FLO/Tzero/Overstock/Ravencoin/Factom Connection.

Bruce Fenton loves FLO and if you dive into his videos on youtube you will find various clips that he confirms his love for it.

Bruce Fenton - Founder of Raven coin confirms that Overstock donates money to FLO to help build it's network.

Overstock "donated" to RVN and helped it boom from $20 million valuations to over $130 million and a BINANCE LISTING!

Get your FLO bags now. This thing is $3 million marketcap and going to at least 50-100m in valuations.

youtube.com/watch?v=FzGBR-M6U88&feature=youtu.be&t=5438

1:30:38 if the link doesn't work for you. Only watch for 5 seconds.

Bruce Fenton literally says that Overstock pays developers to work on the open source "FLO" blockchain development. This is HUGE.

info.binance.com/en/currencies/ravencoin

Check how similar these description pages are on Binance.

Raven did 5x when add to Binance.
FLO will be on Binance by end of year #confirmed

Attached: santabull.png (224x225, 7K)

Plenty of good low cap coins mate. Open your damn eyes.

You can buy some SHIT coin like Eth, ada, or the plethora of erc-20 scam tokens that are already valued at 500million or billions of dollars. At best you may get a 2-3x. If this bear market ever ends.

The good shit is below $10 million silently working on projects and partnerships with no need to keep bagholders happy or try and dump their ico funds.

These small cap projects survived all this time without any required funding. These will RISE like EMERALD COBRA when people take notice of them

The only reason the price hasn't risen yet is because there is no team, nobody to spurn millions of dollars buying marketing advertisements or paying 100s or 1000s of btc to get listed on binance.

Look for free and fairly launched coins.They go to BINANCE.

Just like RAVENCOIN - FLO will get to Binance. CZ likes fair launch coins that aren't money grab developers.

@cz_binance
Back to listing. Ravencoin, no ICO, community project, humble people, no listing fee

Check description for FLO.So similar to RVN

FLO-->Binance Confirmed

Attached: flolie.jpg (1244x859, 429K)

why do you think any alts today are going to be relevant by the time the next bull run happens? alts are temporary, they appear, get hyped, then they always get forgotten.

if you want to buy temporary coins buy them when a bull run is actually close, or happening, buying a coin that will be completely forgotten in a few months/years isn't smart

coinmarketcap.com/all/views/all/
2,068 different crypto's
all shit

Attached: 1431690088422.jpg (372x260, 21K)

high caps will all stay unless bad news hits them. BTC might bring their prices down but their positions will remain the same i believe.

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/truckcoin/
>Volume (24h): $40 USD
yay trucks!

Attached: 28f.png (1188x846, 1.17M)

MSR.

ok keep buying ur shitcoin then... I will load up on icx at 0.20 cents instead

3 weeks until new years.

PROOF I WAS RIGHT entire time: medium.com/@flo.cash/looking-floward-to-2019-f30906a1ae50

Look - FLO price RISING like EMERALD COBRA.

this is twu. hes a [pump and dumper.

Official document from FLO.

3 weeks until new years.

PROOF I WAS RIGHT entire time: medium.com/@flo.cash/looking-floward-to-2019-f30906a1ae50

You are IDIOT.

low caps never last. DO NOT buy any low cap alts Jow Forums, it is not worth the risk. A few MIGHT moon but 99% will disappear forever. Look through CMC history and you will see this is true. Wait for BTC and the top 10-20 to be mooing, then buy your no name microcap shit coin.

OP, QNT. DYOR.
t. holder of any of top 20 shit that lost 90% in price

BeliEVE

Attached: received_315364455683464.png (930x764, 1.07M)

Shitcoin

Attached: 8E1ZpwL.gif (500x368, 2.98M)

nope. god, who are you, lonely fag.

-twu

Here is 40-60 in cmc December 2014
if you go lower a lot of been completely delisted. Some survive but its not worh the risk, and the ones that have have not provided a higher return, such as vertcoin, which is 5x what it was then.
Peercoin was 7th and is worth less now than it was then. Same with counterparty (9th).
Unless you are a gambler, now is the time to be in bluechip coins and wait for the bullrun to start, before diversifying into smallcap alts.
Buy the likes of BTC, XMR, ETH, LTC, XLM XRP and just wait

Attached: file.png (1543x961, 193K)

XHV, TOMO, XTL, TFD

Blockmason credit protocol.

Attached: 1541519659393.jpg (226x170, 13K)

I keep seeing nerva being posted but idk if it's a shitcoin scam or not. Its on trade ogre which is shitcoin heaven/ hell.

I tried to join the discord and the mining channel was really helpful but their general and trading chat is jsut odd. They talk about crap all the time.

lot of retards chatting on discord, just accumulate some and forget about it for a while

Attached: trumpcoin.png (400x400, 13K)

CRED, DBC, REQ, LIZA, ECA

fpbp i am 65% in ren and i never had a project take more than 25%

i am selling the excess over 100k once it goes 5x and reinvest in other projects

I know some coins that could 50x and I never see them shilled here.

SEM - one of the few original coins written from scratch

you will have more luck winning the lottery than picking a shitcoin in the thousands which can moonshot and get listed on Binance