Is this job as cushy as it looks?

Is this job as cushy as it looks?

Attached: ticket giver.jpg (589x840, 90K)

>can kill pretty much anyone and get away with
>great bennies courtesy of the police union
>get to dress in tacticool gear in public without being called a faggot by Jow Forums
>free firearms training
>OK pay (depends on hours)
It would be a mediocre career for most people but for weird psycho white guys it's a dream come true.

Attached: police america.jpg (456x810, 73K)

Their above-average suicide rate makes me suspect it's not

No, it's not a very good job, but you'll make stable salary. Being a cop differs heavily from country to country.

African cops risk their lives for little pay, but lots of benefits, british cops don't risk shit, get few benefits, and but have very good pay.

>Have to deal with the dreggs of society
>Have to hear countless black people explain why they shouldn't be arrested for robbing the liquor store
>See lots of dead accident victims
>Have to enforce loads of retarded laws

I couldn only be a cop in a town of less than 200 people. Too crazy otherwise.

Attached: 1539225491285.jpg (598x714, 303K)

>Have to deal with the dreggs of society
ok
>Have to hear countless black people explain why they shouldn't be arrested for robbing the liquor store
lol ok
>See lots of dead accident victims
hot
>Have to enforce loads of retarded laws
I'm A-OK with tyranny!!

Cops are public enemy #1. I'm not man enough, or calm enough to have shrieking antifa and ghetto trash screaming and pointing phones in my face without going postal. Cops here in Silicon Valley sleep in trailers in the PD parking lot so they don't have to commute 4 hours round trip to affordable housing every single day.

Cushy until you get shot by a nig while you're parked outside the donut shop

Cops are more likely to kill themselves than be killed in the line of duty. Also sanitation workers have a higher death/injury rate.

You have to get sprayed in eyes with pepper spray every year to be a cop. It’s training mandated by law. Fuck that

pepper spray isn't as nearly as bad as you think it is. thats why they tell women to carry sharp objects or use keys as defense, most men can still function after being pepper sprayed

5-0 detected

Really? I didn't think that, it seems so fucking horrible

>ALL COPS ARE BASTARDS

Maybe OC is different then. In the Marines I watched hundreds of people get sprayed with that stuff and almost every single person I saw was in agony. I never got OC’d myself, but my school was collated to the Military Police School were this took place. I was used as an adversary so they would disarm me and cuff me after they’d been sprayed. I’ve seen it up close so I know how it is.

They're probably using high intensity mace that has like a 5 million scoville unit compared to the civilian pepper gel keychain crap

it's great if you like fighting with 300 lb niggers on pcp

can you abandon your morality and become a complete sociopath? you'll be putting working people in unnecessary hardship that could change their lives for the worst.

can you handle seeing really really gruesome stuff? imagine all the gore and shock photos you see on Jow Forums, except IRL so you get the full sensory experience + dealing with hysterical victims and bystanders + you're seeing it every other day/week not because you want to

can you accept you'll be public enemy #1 in a civil insurrection/war? doesn't have to be anything like what's going on in france, it could be a 2016 dallas cop shooting where a angry nig with combat experience caps you while you're making a shitpost on Jow Forums in your patrol car.

finally;

can you deal with staying in your metro area for 20-30 years until you can retire with your state pension? if you change jobs (even if you just want to be a cop in a neighboring town) you'll lose rank/seniority and that pension. you'll have to anchor yourself to the area of whatever dept you join

No, cops get suicidal.

>you'll be putting working people in unnecessary hardship

Nignogs sure do a lot of important work.

Sounds false.
One of my high school friends grew up without a dad because her dad was a cop that was killed.

>opportunities for corruption are benefits
the absolute state of Africaposters

>Being the illuminati's agenda enforcing arm

If you really have to ask, maybe it's the job for you after all

It's probably the few good ones that realize in what shit they're swimming that it makes them opt out

any job dealing with niggers 80% of the time is not comfy

>Cops are more likely to kill themselves than be killed in the line of duty.
Its probably the guilt of knowing how they are fuckin up ppls life over BS

Attached: lkyrzdrl.png (662x430, 28K)

It's a shit job. Cops are less and less liked and will be less and less liked by the population. If you want to be some action man in the outdoors try firefighter.

no. it's far more cushy.

Planning to become a cop now
I've been to army and it was utter shit
I will see.

>Used yo be in army
You protected Israel
>Going to be cop
You collecting money for the jews

What a shitty life you have had, its like you enjoy hurting yourself and others

If you're in a nice area it can be comfy. If you're in a shit area you're basically target practice for Jamal

I know many current and former NYPD officers and have heard unreal stories. I won't be sharing them here though so don't ask

>>can kill pretty much anyone and get away with
No, where did you hear this meme? If you get writing up too many times you get black listed from most if not all pds.

>>Have to enforce loads of retarded laws
>I'm A-OK with tyranny!!
You know that's only the faggot city cops right?

>Cops are more likely to kill themselves than be killed in the line of duty. Also sanitation workers have a higher death/injury rate
The worst job in america due to mortality is fishing.
LEO isnt even in the top 10.

>use keys as defense
Great way to turn a robbery into a rape and then a murder.
Cops tell women to get their ccw.

is my cock as flexed in real life as my iphone filter makes it looks online?

I grew up without father, I made 126k euros in february I have now 33k euros.

I started with 4,500 euros I want to be a policeman so I can be nice with people, not to oppress them.

>you'll be putting working people in unnecessary hardship that could change their lives for the worst.
I'm pretty sure Tyrone and Jamal with an illegal stolen pistol and a few bags of crack is hard working.
Must take alot of energy doing B&Es.
Also non violent offenders can get their record sealed and can appeal small non violent crimes.
>I got popped for weed three times as a teen and once for dui.

>Its probably the guilt of knowing how they are fuckin up ppls life over BS
Unless you murder someone or rape a child, no you can after a few years or less go and ask to have your record sealed.
It's easy and it cost nothing other then telling the judge.
>I've been sober since then
>I've made steps to change my life.
Boom done.

Honestly, though: I'm not sure what kind of person it takes to aspire to a career of tardwrangling niggers and tweakers and alcoholics every day.

>Cops are less and less liked and will be less and less liked by the population.
Is that why I see a blue stripe everywhere even on faggy hybrids?
Do you live in a really big city?

>I'm not sure what kind of person it takes to aspire to a career of tardwrangling niggers and tweakers and alcoholics every day.
Were the fuck do you live? Compton?

That's just what I imagine the job is, more or less. Feel free to correct me.

I don't know, is dealing with the bottom rung of society daily what you consider "cushy"? Cops see child abuse, murder, suicide and accident scenes. Really depends on the jurisdiction I suppose.

This is most cities.

>so I can be nice with people, not to oppress them.
The reality is you won't be nice to them...
The power trip that comes with being cop (writing tickets, tellin other what to do, ect) will get to your head.
How does giving a ticket/arresting someone for a victimless crime make you 'nice'?
If they don't/can't pay a warrant goes out for there arrest & they get put in a cell b/c you are claiming jurisdiction (law of words) over them.

>Unless you murder someone or rape a child, no you can after a few years or less go and ask to have your record sealed.
>It's easy and it cost nothing other then telling the judge.
Imagine thinkin its ok to fuck other ppls lives up
Outside of Harm injury or lose, its all just power tripping
If they don't/can't pay a warrant goes out for there arrest & they get put in a cell b/c you are claiming jurisdiction (law of words) over them.
Forcing someone to do something while they are under duress is called involuntary servitude!

>I've been sober since then
>I've made steps to change my life.
Thinkin its ok to do something, boot licking mutt detected

>Thinkin its ok to do something
Thinkin its ok to force them to do something