Monday

i have to get up at 6am tomorrow morning, are you guys ready for another week of work?

Attached: 1513772184339.jpg (2000x1333, 623K)

I think we have enough snow I can call out of work and get inclement weather time I am living my best life!

I'm not. Like always am dreading in my bed for the work day. Haven't taken a solid vacation in a year.
Never ever become a manager biz, no pay is worth this fucking hell.

>two full more weeks of hectic work catching up before year end before 2 days off vacation

Attached: D4C04429-AC3F-4177-99A9-E027D007B21D.jpg (633x758, 145K)

Ready to? Yeah.
Just not looking forward to the shit.

I am a service plumber. I want to say about 85% of the homes I work in are disgusting, clutter filled empires of dirt.

Attached: Clutter.jpg (816x614, 87K)

i'll be the guy letting everyone merge while wearing comfy sweater and sweat pants going to chic-fila- for breakfast. if you get behind me in traffic, you'll probably be late. make sure to leave early just in case

its a grind

I like my job. And bonus, I get paid for it.

Ready and excited. I’m amassing savings through my wagecuckery, soon I will starting my own business while neets gamble on shitcoins

Feels good to be a capital earner

>40 more years

Attached: 1460077872496.png (882x758, 17K)

>he thinks he is ever going to retire
nobody really retires, they just half-ass retire where you only work 2 or 3 days a week or something.

Attached: white collar professionals.jpg (373x281, 74K)

I’ve got a statistics exam at 7:30 which means I gotta wake up at 6:30 if that counts

Attached: A5EFF537-28CB-4F86-B1DA-2D67712EF6CD.png (754x1158, 384K)

>morning classes
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

You Must be 18 or Older to Post Here

based

Attached: 1488601485356.jpg (253x229, 48K)

retard who can't into IDs

it's the little things

> what is college

I had a panic attack today at work. Haven't had a day off in three weeks. Can't sleep to much stress. Have to work 10 hour tomorrow for $9 an hour. Thinking of suicide tonight.

I'm a wagey, my lady is a wagie, my son is public daycare. We have 1 vehicle that only I drive because I knocked up a surprisingly compatible roastie. We live 30 minutes from both jobs and school. We all go at different times. You guys have it easy.

not comfy fren
which field?

Attached: 1542769096050.jpg (1024x958, 79K)

Quit and get a union job. I probably make the same as you working like 15-25 hours a week putting potato chips on supermarket shelves.

what is the going rate for a unionized chip stacker these days?

kek being a pathetic wagecuck

Cant believe wagies destroy our environment by driving to and from work everyday. Dont they even care about the planet?

I can go to the office anytime I want.

You can, but should you?

kek I love doing that

I have a 15 minute commute, have an ocean view, and have all the snacks I want. Still on probation since I just got hired but $15 an hour to sit in an air conditioned office isn’t all that bad. Once I get off probation it’ll bump up to $20 an hour. I work 40 hour weeks with options to overtime. Shit sucks but I’ll be able to pay off all my debt in one year

I get up at 5:30 every day

Attached: dark wojak.jpg (633x758, 110K)

checked. it's fun to do, but the gravy is when they pass you and flip you off for holding them up to get to their slave job. the irony recharges me.

I get 17 an hour, should be getting around $20 by April depending on how union negotiations go.

No. Luckily tomorrow will be easy. Wagecucking sux. Or in my case, Decentsalarycucking.