I need to confess AMA

I was up 15m end of 2017 now im at 1m. I know poor me but trust me it fucking sucks bad. The idea that I could be a fucking loaded dude now I just paid off my mortage. And have
600k left.

I know i should be grateful but its painful and also no one has sympathy for me. My wife is pissed cause she said i was greedy and we could of been rich now. Im 40 years old. The money i have now barely makes me middle class.

Attached: Depressed-man.jpg (640x427, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@flo.cash/looking-floward-to-2019-f30906a1ae50
medium.com/@valueprop/florincoin-the-tzero-connection-66697c81c873
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

if i made 15 mil i'd cashout at least a third.

nice shit post. nobody believes u. it's one of those "i have money but im still poor" fagthreads. sage

Sadly its true. Its the same story as most in crypto except cause i was a bit longer in crypto and older at the peak it was more than many here. So many people got to 500k and 1m end of last year. Just add another 10x.

I just would stare at blockfolio stunned. I thought it was going to 50m so i couldnt bring myself to sell. Then suddenly im down to 4m and thought it would bounce then 2m...then it was too late.

Attached: 1544288278357.png (988x1416, 940K)

cry harder

You went into crypto without an exit strategy. You didn't have a trigger set (e.g. a sharp decline) to exit it. And you still don't. You should probably consider that you aren't particularly skilled at investing and your success (and failures) have come down to blind luck. You should also consider that owning a home outright and having hundreds of thousands in the bank makes you more successful than the majority the current generation, who will likely never own a home and who will be crippled by student debt and the like for the majority of their working lives, so you will get little sympathy here.

"I paid off my mortgage and im in a really good spot financially wahh life is pain"

Nut up and look forward to the future. Take what you learned in the past and in the next bull run try to take at least some profits when you make a life changing amount of money. It's hard to time the exact top and it's hard to time the exact bottom so you have to have an exit strategy. I think there's still a long time to make money in the crypto market just invest wisely. Don't get too excited when you're up and don't kill yourself when you're down. Be realistic. A lot of us would kill to be in your position

>wife
sorry for your loss.

my goal has always been relative to the entire crypto market cap valuation, which is a better way to look at it, if you have 7-8 figures or above.

get over yourself faggot. if you weren't married, you'd be fine, but now you have to hear about that the rest of your life, unless you get it back. sucks to be you.

People are on here who have lost their life savings plus are now pretty much in debt for life, and you're humblebragging/fishing for sympathy because you have a 'measley' 600k left and your equally greedy wife is mad at you?

I'm glad. Makes me feel better reading this.

people that lost their life savings were never going to get rich from crypto anyway, they were too late. blame the idiots spamming chainlink and other shitcoins tricking people into thinking they were still early.

LOL

If your wife is pissed because you only made 1m then its time to move on.

I came out up 25,000. Could have been up 250,000. Wife is still happy.

This is one of the worst LARPs I've ever heard.

The most successful larpers on biz are people who are actually sort of rich, but pretend to be much richer. They're able to exude to confidence and arrogance in their writing style to give off the impression they're rich (because they are), but they amp up their level of wealth to further depress useless NEETs here lol

That's the game. We'll never be satisfied because we can never perfectly sell the top every time. At best we can hope to walk away about 80%+ of our ATH. That's bretty gud.

I figure I will never make enough money in my life, so I enjoy with what I have and try to live in the moment. One day I will pass away, and it won't matter how much I had in my bank account.

One of my favorite movies in recent time is The Promise. A rich Armenian family in then Constantinople (present day Istanbul) literally lost everything in the Turkish revolution. They had a beautiful seaside property, many assets, but they lost it all, and their lives as well. To what end are we to work so hard and toil so hard for material possessions that may disappear the next day? To what end will it matter if we pass away, does it matter if we had X amount of dollars in our bank account? To what end? I know some claim that they want to be buried with their material possessions, but look at the Pharaohs in ancient Egypt being buried with their possessions, do you think any differently of them? I just think it is pathetic that they would even do that, and now they are still forgotten.

Attached: 1521844269150.jpg (458x640, 64K)

3 weeks until new years.

PROOF I WAS RIGHT entire time: medium.com/@flo.cash/looking-floward-to-2019-f30906a1ae50

Look - FLO price RISING like EMERALD COBRA.

medium.com/@valueprop/florincoin-the-tzero-connection-66697c81c873

Attached: flo3.png (274x184, 8K)

How much principle did you start with, when and what coins did you ride up?

Attached: 1484699050853.jpg (640x640, 76K)

What shitcoins did you lose it on?

all of them. lol

I knew I would get no sympathy so I will leave it there. You guys get to moan all fucking day about how you lost 50k but im an asshole for losing 15m. Fuck the lot of you.

Easy solution senpai. Read the damn two medium posts above Buy yourself some FLO.

Attached: tzeroflo.png (1815x909, 558K)

No one has sympathy for you because you're a greedy piece of shit who clearly didn't learn anything from your experience. If you did, you wouldn't be feeling sorry for yourself and angry that others aren't throwing a pity party for you.

Putting the actual numbers aside, the sense of having 'won' and then lost it, to revert back to 'comfortable survival' is actually worthy of some sympathy. To appreciate the sting of this, you need to have had success of some sort (even for an instant), so most people will have no idea, but there are some of us that can appreciate.

Nothing to do now except work from the higher base, because no mortgage IS life of easy mode, which you will see once you stop feeling sorry for yourself.

Shill thread

>boohoo I only made a mill
fuck you OP Im down almost 20 grand on my investment you ungrateful piece of shit

Your sob story is nothing compared to mine.
In 2006 i received a mail from a very kind nigerian, a bailiff, who announced me i was part of one of the wealthiest family of his country. Apparently i had an uncle in Nigeria who was a rich Prince who sadly just died from HIV. I was his only close relative and he included me in his testament as unique legatee.
A fortune estimated at one hundred MILLION francs-CFA.
You can imagine how shocked and happy i was (even if i was sad for my uncle, but i never knew him so it wasn't affecting me too much).
Only problem : the bailiff needed a little sum of money to proceed the legal act and my account number and digital signature to start the transfert.
So obviously i gave him the legal infos and the 4000$ needed to start the procedure.
I was so fucking excited lol!
But after a week when i checked my account it saw an additional 4000$ was missing! So i mailed my nigerian contact because i was a bit worried, and he told me the worst news i've ever eared in my life : a group of somalian hacker managed to infiltrate the bank where was deposited my uncle money and syphoon it, and they also managed to hack the baillif, who had my account number and my first deposit to start the procedure and took everything....

Not only i lost 8000$, and that's a drop in the bucket, but i got stolen ONE HUNDRED FUCKING MILLION francs CFA and the prince title from this operation.
The kind nigerian tipstaff told me he called the cops but that i shouldn't expect much from them, apparently they are quite ignorant about the new technologies...
Can you imagine the situation i was in? Just thinking of i'm on the tip of bursting into tears..

So believe me 15 millions is almost nothing. Hopefully since then i wagecucked a lot and now i'm all in in CL, almost 90k tokens, can't wait for the singularity, it will make me forget this horrible story.

RIP uncle mamadou.

Attached: 1537790084446.jpg (437x431, 28K)

>crypto

>investment

yikes

Impressive effort

Attached: 1541350328953.jpg (443x455, 96K)

larp

thank fren, it was even extra exhausting considering my english is total shit

Attached: 1542394572859.png (411x508, 127K)