Time for re-entry : Saronite (XRN)

Hello again. Yesterday's thread proved true, just as I thought. You'd do well to buy the dip.

XRN nodes are holding steady, and this is the dip you (hopefully) have been waiting for with your Saronite gains. My first shill of XRN was 100 sats, and it ran to 1,000. Re-entry time is now.

Nodes are about 42K XRN, and still pay out about $250 / month. Yes, payout is down 75%, but this is still free money. XRN is unironically the new NEO. A new exchange is coming.

Enter : 250-450 sats.

Be patient. CMC will soon follow.

Exit : 1,500 sats with node earnings, 50-75% exit it we crack 3,000 sats...or just let this make you more nodes, compounding your gains.

Then...wait...rinse...repeat.

xo,

-twu

Attached: XRN.jpg (225x225, 5K)

Also, check Fridge's new deal. Good shit.
Https://mndown.com

Time is money, and it's (to me) worth $10 / mo for him to run and guarantee node up-time. He has written a script and backup VPS. Slick shit.

Don't fuck up.

Nah this is really nothing special. Just another shitty cryptonote coin. It already pumped anyway.

oh look, it's twu the pump and dumper of shitcoins. go away. you're not welcome here gook

It really is though. Dig deeper.

Not asian, Rakesh.

If you all really think this doesn't have at least another 5x run up to a 1M market-cap, you're sorely mistaken.

It was already dumped, user, get on the train before the next pump

Solid uptrend. 600 sats today?

>"Yesterday's thread proved true"
>$3,500 24h volume
>it takes only 0.4 BTC to drop back to an even lower value than yesterday

I've never seen buy orders so thin than that ones.

GTFO

same as it ever was. it's thin, until it's not.

Damn, this makes it too easy.

Yep. He's getting 2 more from me up today. $20 / mo out of the $450 while I spend that time making $40 / hour? sold.

are you using the 25$/mo option?

Yeah, but I'm running 2, so, wash, whatev. $10/$5. The VPS would cost the same either way. I'm talking about hard costs.

will never make it

Nice masternode scam

This is one truly shit tier project, plus it's a masternode coin. Only the truly retarded anons will buy this.

It doesn't matter what these nerds think. There are only 65 nodes running. I made a 3x on my initial, and sure, it would have probably been the same cost to run the nodes, but I couldn't be sure. Re-entering now for the mid-term is probably the a top 5 call in the space right now. ROI of 3 months is still juicy AF. Even if I get half-way there, still....amazing.

"it already pumped guise nothing to see here"

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-10 at 6.09.11 PM.png (2842x648, 202K)

Fuck off with your 1y chart. It actually pumped like hell some time ago. This piece of shit was shilled daily here.it did 3x, then dumped and everyone forgot about it.

it dumped because of buttcoin, like every other alt

This

what the hell are you talking about. This happened way before the btc dump. It went from about 1300 straight to 400 sat. This shit went from being the new hot shit to actual dog shit in a matter of days.

this.
good stuff, I'll check it out.

I really hope noone falls for this shillfest again. Please do your research when buying shitcoins like this. This one is literally a fork of another shitcoin. Why would this even exist? Just to pump and dump on your asses