3 weeks until new years

3 weeks until new years.

PROOF I WAS RIGHT entire time.
OFFICIAL STATEMENT FROM FLO
medium.com/@flo.cash/looking-floward-to-2019-f30906a1ae50

Look - FLO price RISING like EMERALD COBRA.

medium.com/@valueprop/florincoin-the-tzero-connection-66697c81c873

Attached: tzeroflo.png (1815x909, 558K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/a47roe/flo_the_tzero_connection_reviken_medium/
livenet.flocha.in/address/FUDgz1Qj8HCm4F1RfNMLj4Miyq9REsQiLd
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yet another alt that will never get any usage, wow

The head staff, employees, programmers at Overstock/Tzero have done an amazing job. Bruce Fenton did an amazing job.
For the last 8-10 months of this year they have been using FLO in preparation for their launch of Tzero.

Finally the time has come! FLO has officially confirmed that TZERO IS USING FLO BlOCKCHAIN.

What an absolute beauty. She will rise 20-50x easy moon.

ALL who doubt me will be sad. There is only little time left to buy before this thing takes off. Check prices. Lift off is starting. NOW.

Attached: flolie.jpg (1244x859, 429K)

floData use has changed my life. Easy to use as well. I have taken back my freedom.

Twu and chink gang

Don’t fall for this trash biz

Attached: B84B15D9-F77A-4277-818D-8DE960349D60.jpg (345x345, 21K)

op is twu, the gook pump and dumper of shitcoins

Overstock's stock is down almost 80% from January, brutal.

Stop spamming this nonstop in every thread

Oh that’s why they’re hiring pajeets to spam it here then

The price is down 80% because their retail business is losing vastly against amazon.

Look at what happened to the price the day after Thanksgiving when Patrick Byrne said that Overstock would sell the retail business and work with Blockchain only.

The stock rose 30% in one day.

Tzero is the future of stock trading and securities tokens. Overstock will be focusing solely on Tzero when they sell the retail division.

Tzero is currently worth $1.5 billion USD and will be running the transactions on the FLO blockchain which has a value of $3million usd currently.

This is cryptos biggest kept secret and just confirmed today by the FLO team.

Get your bags boys, 20-50x confirmed.

Attached: flo3.png (274x184, 8K)

Tzero is a blockchain, with a SEC registered brokerage.

If pension funds use Tzero as their brokerage, Tzero will do all of the work that a regular brokerage does. Except when Tzero lends out stocks and earns interest from shortsellers, Tzero will use DLR on FLO blockchain.

Tzero will pay a share of this interest to actual owners of stocks that are using Tzero as their brokerage.

The times of brokerages making free money off of all of their clienteles stock is over.

Do you really think that FLO blockchain will sit at $3million marketcap while Tzero/Overstock manages billions and potentially trillions of dollars worth of stocks and uses FLO as the base layer blockchain that registers all of the transactions?

Attached: flologo.png (225x225, 5K)

You seem to post this every time it pumps by 20%

Or it pumps 20% every time he posts?

Pretty legit op. But I will wait for the binance listing

This is a same fag

Attached: DB71D42E-B6D0-4949-8347-44A8665357B0.png (604x608, 10K)

This is bullshit and they know it. Tzero are not in partnership with flo. They can use almost any chain. Flo was fucking 51% attacked a couple of months ago. Its not gonna host a stock market. Lol

I xhatted to the flo dev. Its pure hope thats all. Very likely to dump.

Attached: Screenshot_20181210-142208_Telegram.jpg (1063x1242, 451K)

FLO can’t be 51% attacked because we implemented a no long reorg rule (the exact same one RVN and Bitcoin ABC implemented). This means renting hashpower to force a reorg on the network is not an attack vector. Even without NLR, 51% attacks are a temporary denial of service attack on metadata, it wouldn’t have any lasting negative effect on the process of DLR metadata being put on the chain. (Recall that tZERO might use FLO for storing DLR metadata).

To answer your question about tZERO relying on a “third party”, FLO is exactly the same as bitcoin or ETH, where there is no centralized third party and the network exists as an open source tool. From what I understand, Overstock relies on the bitcoin network for payments on their retail site, and tZERO is an ERC20 token. Plenty of other companies rely on those similar networks as well.

"we"

so the dev is on Jow Forums biz shilling...good sign lmao. No one wants your bags.

What about a Big Mac attack, extra special sauce. I mean XTRA XTRA special. Like, WHAT IS IN THE SAUCE BRUH.

"I'm still kind of trying to wrap my head around the tZero connection.Do people anticipate that tZero will actually continue to use FLO indefinitely?This just being used for testing functions?I just can't figure out why they would use FLO over some of the more advanced new chains developing"

FLO team response:

Bitspill:FLO is out now and works versus these new chains "developing"

Joseph Fiscella:It's for a number of reasons:

floData is accessible and easy to read.You don't need to decompile a smart contract or have a special software to read it. It's in plaintext on the chain.This helps with auditing and explaining how it works to regulators. Any extra steps are a barrier to adoption

floData is easy to write. It is appended to the blockchain using a simple RPC command.This makes maintaining the software around the solution less costly

FLO is a fairly launched blockchain with no premine or ICO.Again, this helps for practical regulatory reasons, but also is a philosophical choice made by those who maintain the software.It guides the decision making for our software and also allows those implementing it to check off a box they couldn't check using another chain without those features

FLO is secured by proof of work.This is arguably the best security a network can get, requiring actual buy in of physical devices and constant operational cost in both manpower and electric power

FLO has open source software built on top of it (OIP) that can be used for building more advanced applications (this is how etdb.caltech.edu became a thing)

FLO transactions are cheap and fast.This will always be the case - we will likely increase block size as the network grows

FLO's main use-case is floData,unlike other chains who support complex smart contract languages and operations unrelated to storing data.Sometimes it's best to use a tool that's meant to perform best at a single job rather than bringing around a Swiss army knife and using it for only 1 of its functions

and shall wait for the Coca-Cola partnership but will buy-in if the Tesla partnership comes first

I copy pasted the response from a reddit thread -

Source: reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/a47roe/flo_the_tzero_connection_reviken_medium/

This thing is 20-50x easy. Many salty idiot trying to attack because they did not buy when I revealed truth at 400 satoshi. Now at 750 they want to FUD for chance to buy cheap before moon.

Look no fucking way would the Developers of Tzero which is a billion dollar company not gonna tell the developer of the platform they are developing on. The chat clearly shows he doesn't know. In his own words it's speculation. Well here is my speculation FLO was just used to test and Zero are not going to use them. The price will dump to sub 1m once that fact becomes crystal clear. FLO holders are shilling and dumping. If they really believed it they would wait till the truth comes out.

The truth is out you fucking IDIOT.

3 weeks until new years.

PROOF I WAS RIGHT entire time.
OFFICIAL STATEMENT FROM FLO

Look - FLO price RISING like EMERALD COBRA.

proof.

stop this shit!!!

Overstock CEO said they are using flo 'At the moment' cause its cheap ie they are using it for test purposes.

Im pissed cause I wasted a day researching to find out this is baseless shill, looks convincing but isn't.

I faced an emerald cobra once...

amazon.com/Dungeon-Crawl-Classics-16-Emerald/dp/097631424X

FLO is decentralized project just like bitcoin.

You cannot have a partnership between a company and bitcoin.

You cannot have a partnership between FLO and Tzero.

FLO is a blockchain. Not a company. It is decentralized and nobody has control of it.

There was no pre-mine or ICO for FLO blockchain.

I also find it funny you edited out the bottom of the picture too. Because RVN does NOT do the same thing as FLO.

FLO can store metadata on chain via floData. Raven does not have this capability.

Fuckoff scamming Overstock pajeet

Explain this photograph to me.

It's on the tzero.com website.

DLR video is on the front page. USING FLO BLOCKCHAIN!

Or what about this FLO address?

Take a look:
livenet.flocha.in/address/FUDgz1Qj8HCm4F1RfNMLj4Miyq9REsQiLd

Then take a look at the transaction data:

"Inventory Posted: SOI(239) STI(246) Broker(1313) Account() Time(12/07/2018 08:00:01.846) Side(Sell) Symbol(GPRO.DLR) Qty(8400) Price(0.00600) OrderType(Limit) TimeInForce(DAY)"

These are coming from tZERO DLR records that are stored on top of the FLO blockchain

Confirmation on tzero.com DLR video 2:00

Look at the FLODATA. From December 7th! (Friday!)

Look similar to the picture or the video on Tzero website.

Yes it does, thats because every day that the United States stock markets are open, Tzero is using FLO blockchain to record transactions.

Attached: tzeroflo1.png (1758x890, 574K)

FLO blockchain is used by Tzero every single day the US financial markets are open.

Every. Single. Day.

This post is full of underwater bulltards who bought heavy as fuck ICO bags and hodl all year long.

They are very angry and gasping to breath so they decide to come and try to FUD one of the only legit projects left in this space that started out as a fairly launched project. With no premine , no ICO, or original developer allotment.

This project does not have $10 million marketing funds to spam advertisements and pay market makers pump.

When clueless and underwater bulls finally come to their senses it will already be at 10x.

Easy 20-50x confirmed.