You Don't Deserve To Make It, So You Won't

Instead of investing in projects solving real solutions, you invest in projects with blockchain solutions looking for problems to solve.

That is why you will fail.

You are greedy and instead of looking to help the world, you seek to enrich yourself.

Heed my warning.

Fiat replacement coins/tokens are doomed to failure.

Ex nihilo nihil fit.

Nothing comes from nothing.

Be patient and act in good faith.

2019 will reward those who seek out the light.

Attached: 1484538982289.png (657x527, 168K)

I believe and chose wisely

literally the opposite is true

based templar user dropping the truth bombs, please give me salvation

Good job user. But the greatest platforms are still being worked on as we speak. 5 years from now, the market will look totally different. BTC, ETH, LTC will be shitcoins compared to whats in the pipeline.

LMAO oh yeah? and what's YOUR endgame? we're all paying in denominations of 18 decimal orders of BTC? If 0.000000000000000001240 is what I have to pay for a car, how are we any better off than Zimbabwe? More than that, do you seriously think that this is something that will be adopted by the masses?

By the grace of God, it will be yours user

Attached: 48be24aa5be276e18360e3d0ddfeb79c.jpg (300x480, 34K)

>i smoke meth: the post

You are fucking dumb, you build a free and open platform like the internet and those with ideas and solutions will come.

Facebook didn't solve a problem
Amazon didn't solve a problem
They just were trusted and convenient

>LMAO oh yeah? and what's YOUR endgame?
that's my business. what's your angle?
>we're all paying in denominations of 18 decimal orders of BTC? If 0.000000000000000001240 is what I have to pay for a car, how are we any better off than Zimbabwe?
WEW
E
W
>More than that, do you seriously think that this is something that will be adopted by the masses?
it won't have to be adopted

a meth addiction would be the preferable ailment between that and the delusion you clearly suffer from.

sick burn bro

Kek approves

So you gonna say something that hasn't been repeated ad nauseum for like 3 years?

What are you invested in op?

yeah I don't think the monetary system works like that, but ah well I have no quarrel with you. At least you advocate for something free and open!

I don't have an angle man. Fiat money will not just be replaced with a fiat crypto though. Realistically every use case for that is already solved with real money, and more effectively.

>replaced
it could be backed by a basket of assets though, one of which would be BTC for its scarcity aspect only.

>Fiat money will not just be replaced with a fiat crypto though.
it doesn't have to be
>every use case for that
you sure

40% gold
10% high interest fixed rate bonds
40% various equities, mostly stable blue-chip types
10% XRP

I'm not advocating for anything though or telling ppl what to invest. I'm just saying think with your head.

>bonds
>XRP
>think with your head
tab closed, bye.

this thread reeks of shill

You tealize that xrp is a copy of swift for cross boarder payments right? Xrp its trying to be better at cross boarder payments than swift like cryptocurrencies are trying to provide a better way to transact over fiat.

sure and that is a discussion worth having, but BTC dominance is going to evaporate, and definitely not going to be the 'one coin' that some ppl here expect to represent the 100 trillion in real assets in the world.

I'm positive there is no real use case for BTC, LTC, BCH or BCHSV.

Do not invest in XRP. I just hold my crypto fund in XRP when I'm not in something, but usually only am for a few days at a time. never been long on a public crypto project.

>I'm positive there is no real use case for BTC, LTC, BCH or BCHSV.
then i'll make sure to wave at you from the andromeda galaxy

If I thought XRP had any future, I would have no business telling ppl to think with their heads XD

Attached: received_315364455683464.png (930x764, 1.07M)

this ain't it chief

>chief
Automotive service manager in another thread. obvious shill is obvious

>Instead of investing in projects solving real solutions, you invest in projects with blockchain solutions looking for problems to solve.

Its objectively superior for social media and its highly interesting prospect for gaming. The only reason you dont know this yet is because people like you wont see it until someone does it front of you so you can ape their ideas like a fucking ape. Within 2 years you will be saying that

> Crypto social media has some keen advantages which explains why stock for facebook twitter and reddit continue its down turn.

And the entire time I will be like. I fucking told you so. And you will be like REEEEEE

bruh what am I shilling? buy or sell bags of whatever u want, no one is stopping you.

bruh I'm actually agreeing with you if I didn't make myself clear. lemme just say I'm personally not too convinced about the social media aspect but crypto definitely has a place in gaming.

>lemme just say I'm personally not too convinced about the social media aspect but crypto definitely has a place in gaming.

Its even better for social media because its easy to actually implement. Most coins can already attach a simple memo like tweet for a transaction anyway. And literally nobody can censor it. Most blockchains are already fully capable of this right now. Its very simple and its very effective and its pretty much the death of censorship for the most part.

All we need is a couple solid windows to view these messages on each blockchain and you basically have an unstoppable version of twitter...

Gaming can benefit too. But we already agree on that.